For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When TEA OP'ed us first time as hole south BiP, Infamy sniped 5-6 train I think there was around 50 more coming. Thanks for help but can't say it was a major help. :p

Now don't go hurting TEA's feelings, don't you know when they fail its because of the opponent cheating some way or another or that the entire world is stacking their target. Of course when they finally make a break through they love to remind us they're God's great gift to mankind.

DeletedUser118986

Now don't go hurting TEA's feelings, don't you know when they fail its because of the opponent cheating some way or another or that the entire world is stacking their target. Of course when they finally make a break through they love to remind us they're God's great gift to mankind.

Don't forget the players who just happen to "quit" when being fully opped and start losing as the reason the enemy had success.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What is BiP currently doing to help us out other than just sharing a common enemy? We aren't supporting each other and we haven't even opped together so far. Sometimes I think you just like hearing yourself talk because the crap that spews out of it is ridiculous.

Jorgey Porgey pumpkin pie kissed the girls and made them cry , when the boys came out to play Jorgey Porgey ran away.

Badsmiley

wrong they never supported us on the fka OP

Wrong, I was sitting F.K.A quite a lot, and got a few D-villages with paladin from Candid. Also Infamy sniped 10-12 trains or so. Not sure if it was in the same OP, but Infamy have helped us. Its fair to give them credit and a thank you were we should do ;)

Other then that there is not much help as far as I know, but im not in that frontline so can't say anything about it tbh.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Infamy has supported BiP earlier in the world. When TEA did their first OP on BiP. The few caps they got had incoming support from Infamy.

We did some snipes on the first op against BiP and I believe Candid account sent some defense on their own. That was before we declared war on TEA. Also, I was speaking in present tense. I was just pointing out to Balian that his comment didn't have any ground to stand on.

DeletedUser114962

You talk alot, go defend your account. You are just being munched, I didnt even join in because I dont like munch fests....

DeletedUser119960

Just like me with hydra :D though Mr Cload here have been lasting longer than hydra (3days)

Deleted User - 10618707

Do you not the title of the thread. If you want to disregard both infamy and bip as seperate entities, then go ahead a merge in game already :p

Lost One

The funny thing is, this actually happens way more frequently than people think. lol.

Happens All the time.... It has happened on this world.

in fact, i think a lot of the time people quit, its because of an OP..

Asukon

Reaction score
Happens All the time.... It has happened on this world.

in fact, i think a lot of the time people quit, its because of an OP..
Can you really blame them though? TW is a really time consuming game. Most people don't realize that until they get heavily OPd and they have 6 hours of work left to do, obviously there are things as account sits and etc. But that's not always an option for some people. They rather get rimmed than get help. It's a toxic kind of pride some people have.

Lost One

Can you really blame them though? TW is a really time consuming game. Most people don't realize that until they get heavily OPd and they have 6 hours of work left to do, obviously there are things as account sits and etc. But that's not always an option for some people. They rather get rimmed than get help. It's a toxic kind of pride some people have.

Yeah, I totally get it... I can see both sides of it...

but when you sign up for a world/game like this, then you should know what you are getting into ... :)

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You talk alot, go defend your account. You are just being munched, I didnt even join in because I dont like munch fests....

My account has been defended, defended other accounts and sat other accounts under attack since before Christmas break. I'm glad TEA was finally able to break through once they got villages inside of my clusters no matter how good a defender you are once you get hundreds of nukes rolling in and short range trains an hour out you can only last but so long. I talked to Infamy and they knew of this and we decided not to stack. Whats the excuse you have for the TEA accounts that have lost villages with stable fronts and a safe backline with tribemates to both sides?

For those worried about me quitting as TEA members keep asking around on Skype I have not quit and will not quit and I'll be back in the fight very soon I can promise you that.

Deleted User - 10618707

My account has been defended, defended other accounts and sat other accounts under attack since before Christmas break. I'm glad TEA was finally able to break through once they got villages inside of my clusters no matter how good a defender you are once you get hundreds of nukes rolling in and short range trains an hour out you can only last but so long. I talked to Infamy and they knew of this and we decided not to stack. Whats the excuse you have for the TEA accounts that have lost villages with stable fronts and a safe backline with tribemates to both sides?

For those worried about me quitting as TEA members keep asking around on Skype I have not quit and will not quit and I'll be back in the fight very soon I can promise you that.
26d87c7c59d247239cc4c9bab90080c1.png

Totally looks like you've been attacked for months...right?. Must have been so hard.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I'm glad you liked that op I put together. RIP Bit, go get some internals up there and grow we shall see you again no doubt. RIP Dez, also.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So Mia is the planner of all the failed ops congrats on finally getting one to work ha. Granted it couldnt be because TEA kept inviting ex tribemates then internalling their villages or Tudadar gifting hundreds of villages nearby. Kudos I guess you are a tribefull of backpatters and egomaniacs so I guess you can have your moment of glory although better players could have nobled me months ago sadly you're lacking better players.