For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

DeletedUser98419

26d87c7c59d247239cc4c9bab90080c1.png

Totally looks like you've been attacked for months...right?. Must have been so hard.

Look at OD just because he made gains while u were attacking for months doesn't mean u guys weren't trying ;)

DeletedUser114962

For those worried about me quitting as TEA members keep asking around on Skype I have not quit and will not quit and I'll be back in the fight very soon I can promise you that.

Good to see you going to a dead account in INFAMY and try, tbh INFAMY should just take all ex-farm south members and put them on there accounts. I will eat you all again xoxo hugs and kisses.

Deleted User - 10618707

Look at OD just because he made gains while u were attacking for months doesn't mean u guys weren't trying ;)

Perhaps you were unable to read but this chat shows ODD. Which is indicative of the level in which someone was being attacked, the fact that his ODD was flatlined for ages says enough i suppose.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Abaddon you can try and fail. And TD if it was someone who isn't a well known troll such as yourself made we would take notice. However to end the trolling I'll say good job TEA you managed to take villages.

Deleted User - 10618707

Abandon facts is the name of accusing someone else to be a troll. Shouldn't i have expected this, you were an average defender at best, don't try to overstate your competence here on forums while trying to give the impression that TEA in its entirety wailed on you for months and finally broke through at the fault of your comrades.

As this is far from the truth, as evidence by the graph shown above.

Deleted User - 10618707

Because a handful of attacks on you is totally tea attacking. After actually starting to be attacked, you fell within a week. Bravo

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
TEA logic when attacks fail. "We weren't actually attacking" "We are just testing stacks" "We just want ODA not villages" got anymore excuses? Lets ignore the fact that TEA had to recruit to gain positioning and sadly my cluster mate Dezab went back to work can't even blame him glad he got a good job so couldn't defend his side of the op and then close range trains meant the end of me in the South. Any TW player who knows the game knew it was only a matter of time after that. I will congratulate the players in TEA that were persistent who kept attacking me time and time again you guys deserve the villages. A lot of players will quit attacking if they fail in prior ops but you kept going and I enjoyed it. I look forward to fighting against you again on this world in a better position for me this time around.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bullshitting about what? A Tea member posted Trustmeimlying and maybe Razorshark? Someone in the east were just testing stacks when they had launched attacks and didn't get any villages. Ever since I have to bring that up as its too funny not to.

Post #484 In the BIP v TEA war thread. From Trustme stating they were just testing stacks when they had launched nukes. Ever since then I use it to poke fun I have nothing against Trustme tho, still feel bad my tribe turned on him in w74.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

Side 1:
Tribes: TEA
Side 2:
Tribes: Infamy

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 973
Side 2: 607
Difference: 366

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 144
Side 2: 3
Difference: 141

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,432,780
Side 2: 4,929,371
Difference: 1,503,409

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,139,463
Side 2: 22,621
Difference: 1,116,842

chart

DeletedUser97878

I'd be interested to see what the stats will look like when all of the southern infamy villages have been taken and TEA have to hit the main infamy front which they've barely even looked at yet (most i've seen is balians pitiful attempt at me).

Deleted User - 10618707

Well, infamy has been attempting on the same front for quite a bit. These stats include those attempts.

DeletedUser119839

Cant everyone just agree that BIP is superior to TEA and Infamy anyway? :rolleyes:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd be interested to see what the stats will look like when all of the southern infamy villages have been taken and TEA have to hit the main infamy front which they've barely even looked at yet (most i've seen is balians pitiful attempt at me).

Are you surprised we haven't focused on that front? You guys just keep focusing on The OG and BoB. Oh wait, you NAPd that little rim tribe BoB. Can we call you Infamy.F yet?