Top Tribes in W93

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thought I'd start a discussion of the top tribes, premades etc. coming in in W93, who we should all have our eyes on. I had a look through the tribes and gave my comments, I should put a warning this video may contain profanity and may contain a very loud fan as a result of an overheating computer. If I make another one in future, I'll do it on my desktop and a mic which actually records stuff properly but I was lazy, go figure. If you disagree, put it here say why you are good, I just wanted to stir things up a bit and to get to know people who are in the world since I'm supposed to be PP farming here.

DeletedUser93450

It's Raining Cats and Dogs is an amazing tribe name, you bully.

DeletedUser

iRCaD sounds like the start of one of my randomly generated passwords.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

next time, check tribes before making video, and spare us 7:30 mins... just like, "If your not in that premade with nox, nest, phill, and eve, you should probably just hit delete." and "stay away from ghio" would do just fine... :confused: talk about fair play... shsh

HeyMyNameIsWendy

next time, check tribes before making video, and spare us 7:30 mins... just like, "If your not in that premade with nox, nest, phill, and eve, you should probably just hit delete." and "stay away from ghio" would do just fine... :confused: talk about fair play... shsh
WHAT ABOUT CALUM?!?!?!??!?! :(
giphy.gif

DeletedUser90465

Just a disclaimer *Ghio1 has not spent money on TW in the last 3 years. All of our premium has been made from premium faming*

Also, if we're "doomed" you should come and help dylan :D

DeletedUser119194

Well When he does know what he's talking about anyway ;)

DeletedUser116463

Leaving your tribe without saying goodbye is in the new thrend. Thanks to ghio for pioneering such changes.

lol. just kidding.

#LeaveYourTribewithSmile.
#GhioMove
#W93NoPermaTribe

(Edit:Adding more hashtag)

Status
Not open for further replies.