TW-Champ SEMI Final

King Banana

Hey guys,
I wanted to bring a competition we do on the Norwegian servers.

Please do not discuss in this post, then it will only be used for voting. It is created a separate thread for debating.

So the point of this is to vote the player you think deserves to go to the next round.
There will be head to head matches, which is drawn randomly.
There will be 5 rounds (top 32 players) to decide who will stand as the TW-Champion on world 90 so far.
Everyone should put aside what tribe they are in, and vote based on players achievement. By experience this competition is not fun when people are only voting on their own tribe members, but when people put their feelings aside, it gets exciting!

- When there is 8 players (quarter finals) left, votes without comment for your choice of vote will not count.
- Voting will be closed exactly 4 days after the round is announced.
- No forum account created after 01.01.2017 will count.
- Only 1 vote per player.
- If a person is caught cheating the person will loose his voting power for the entire competition.
------ If the person caught cheating is a part of the competition he will be disqualified.

If you suspect someone of cheating please contact me per mail.

How to vote:
player 1 vs player 2

You use bold text on the player you wish to have your vote.

Here is the forth round:
Trex vs King Banana
Majestee vs F.K.A

Picture of the tournament tree:
920b033dcb65e5cc04f97fdd698b1ce9.png

Good luck to all accounts, let the judging begin!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Trex vs King Banana - No idea not going to vote
Majestee vs F.K.A - Close but decided Majestee

Asukon

Reaction score
Trex vs King Banana TreX is just a complete beast. KB is good aswell , but I have to say that TreX is better.
Majestee vs F.K.A I have defended against Majestee, he's a great player.

DeletedUser120275

King Banana, what he got is with his tries. Trex has millions of internal points. Skills are probably around equal tho

Tbh I cant vote for other one

Deleted User - 10618707

TreX
Magestee.

Cuz...they are awesome? Enough of a comment?

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Trex vs King Banana - Jake is Gaybae, no doubt about it. I have been away for the past month+ and Jake has been playing solo and no doubt deserves this award.
Majestee vs F.K.A - I respect the fact that David and Jake coplayed in the past. I want the student to surpass the master in the final round!

Good job TEA fighting like champs, I will soon join you again!

DeletedUser119693

Trex vs King Banana I think the solo Trex could easily beat Banana! He is a strong player played with and against him. Vote goes to him
Majestee vs F.K.A I think Majestee is way better than FKA in my opinion.

DeletedUser119839

Trex vs King Banana - I think this is a hard one. Both have been leaders in different tribes and as it seems done very good both of them. Trex does definetly have great skills but i really do not like all the internaling. KB has done great in the war and i would not say the same about Trex. I have heard that he have been sitting for a lot of people but that do not count in my eyes.

Majestee vs F.K.A - The offensiv god vs the defensiv god. This is the hardest one without a doubt. I am impressed by both of them and really think both of them are great players. But i think Majestee would take this by a bit :)

DeletedUser114962

Good job TEA fighting like champs, I will soon join you again!

Btw I have dibs on your return, just sayinnn

Trex :
He can 1vWorld If motivated enough and doesn't doodle around
Magestee : Good Offensive player, still not tested when Oped

DeletedUser119974

King Banana: Jake might be the best player around, but The ppl on KB will wreck trex in a 1v1. So the KB account is better than then Trex.

F.K.A: Majestee might be bigger and more hard hitting, but F.K.A have stood agains all enemies since the start of w90. a full front accaount gets my vote!

DeletedUser99805

King Banana: Jake might be the best player around, but The ppl on KB will wreck trex in a 1v1. So the KB account is better than then Trex.

That doesn't make sense lmao. The contradiction.

Trex: Personal opinion, best player on the world.
F.K.A: Solid player the entire world.

Quammel

Trex vs King Banana
Has proven himself in both ops and leadership.
Majestee vs F.K.A
I prefer defense rather than offense

DeletedUser97878

That doesn't make sense lmao. The contradiction.

Trex: Personal opinion, best player on the world.
F.K.A: Solid player the entire world.

Lennox actually makes Trex worse ;)

I'll do mine again seen as though i didnt make a comment

KB - Been very successful again TEA whereas Trex has only managed so many caps on Infamy due to joining in after his tribe done the hard work breaking the ex-farm accounts down south.

Majestee - Both accounts have done well Majestee on the offensive and FKA on the defensive side of things. However defending is a lot easier now especially with the WT and yet majestee has still managed to perform well

DeletedUser119811

Trex vs King Banana - KB gets my vote. This is a really hard one.. KB have done a better job here overall in my opinion. Pretty sure KB is the account that have done best in the battlefield atm. Trex is extremly good at timing, but still i think KB beats them in a 1v1.
Majestee vs FKA - The boys on Majestee is just really good. Would have beaten FKA in a 1v1 scenario.

DeletedUser120277

Trex vs King Banana. Less internals, more ODA, more war caps (BiP-TEA war), more ODS, on the other hand Trex beats him in ODD, but thats just because KB wasn't oped hard.

ChakraMutten

TreX - from this w no one can beat him 1 v 1. all hes lost villages is because he didnt played, previous ops on him was failed.