TW-CHAMP w.90 discussion thread

LennoxW

Feel like throwing this out here.
7284b82a96d8cd11b779c921aa5811fc.png

Fair enough. Just as long as we also let people know that FKA got through over Omar with over 2.5 x as many and that's with less total villages. So those stats clearly don't matter.

DeletedUser120275

These players aren't neccesairly the best players but they have had the best performance through out the world.
1. TreX
2. King Banana
3. .Facepalm.
4. .Balian.
5. xAbbadonx
6. F.KA
7. Lost One
Bonus : L & O1. ; I don't see him as even a top 50 player in terms of skill and knowledge, infact I think he's pretty naive and ignorant. But he has been looking solid considering this is kind of his first world and you can't take that away from him.

How do you call ignorant to someone you dont even know?

Or what do you know about my skills?

premade lycan

A top 5/10 list will be biased towards the tribes the players are in. I'll rather try rank the best accounts in tribes. My list is based on the prime of the account in my eyes and my experience with them. No in-dept here, just another biased list. Some accounts listed in P-W are not in P-W in present time, but have traveled through.

Tea:
Drunk Monkey
Trex
Dread Doctor
Multiple Wargasms
3nsion

BiP
Majeste
KB
FKA
Seven Devils
Lost one

Infamy
War-peace
Natticus
Mezonis
Purley Forgotten
Land Pirate

P-W
Oterion
The Master
Adrift
Nathan Potter
Jinish

The worlds best account would probably be found in TEA and BiP, with some players performing rather well over time and have had time in the spotlight attacking and defending.

DeletedUser112461

Shouldn't the .net w90 TW-Champ actually be from .net? :p King Banana is from .no! :eek:

Destructere

Want to take this up.

Trex vs King Banana , I know most people would first think King Banana here , bt the only reason why it looks like he is doing so good is because Look at his ODD compare to TreXs , I mean it's not proven to me that King Banana can handle it under fire like TreX has proven already , so IMO if you all picked King Banana it's because your being Bias

Seeing as alot of people thinking we are low on ODD (which we are compared to others), tje main reason for this is, unlike like 99% of all other accounts on this world, we have decimated our neighboors down to the ground. We were leading ODD for a good time in the more early stages of the game but we crushed everyone around us so that they became the defender (and defeated). Both 2Hard and TEA players.

Only now relative recently we have slowed down progress because mostly Balian. Sure i can say he has defended well, but he is a deff turtle in the area. The amount of nukes from him and the others (in the area) that have been sent on us the last month is less than I have fingers on my hand.

Edit: I dont mind the turtle ofc! Just taking more time to noble those TEA vills :)

DeletedUser120275

Want to take this up.

Seeing as alot of people thinking we are low on ODD (which we are compared to others), tje main reason for this is, unlike like 99% of all other accounts on this world, we have decimated our neighboors down to the ground. We were leading ODD for a good time in the more early stages of the game but we crushed everyone around us so that they became the defender (and defeated). Both 2Hard and TEA players.

Only now relative recently we have slowed down progress because mostly Balian. Sure i can say he has defended well, but he is a deff turtle in the area. The amount of nukes from him and the others (in the area) that have been sent on us the last month is less than I have fingers on my hand.

Edit: I dont mind the turtle ofc! Just taking more time to noble those TEA vills :)

TreX defended well? We got 40 villages from him in one OP...

DeletedUser97878

What part of "I wasn't playing" don't you understand? I'm going to rim you on w90 just like I did on HP. :p

But in respect of the "TW champ" It doesn't matter who was/is on the account it is how well the account has done. And it lost alot of villages to BiP

Kixo

TreX vs king banana........while KB account does have stats on its side, I believe that is down to the fact it has 3 very good players on it. Alone, as a player KB doesn't match Jake. The guy is a beast, possibly the best I have played with. His timing is incredible. He got Hydra sit not long before the land time, and bearing in mind how much of a mess the account was, proceeded to kill 300-400 nobles in just a few hours, losing only 3 vills at the land time. Guy is another level

LOOOL! I was sooo hoping it was Trex sitting Hydra during the first OP HIT TIME! THAT WAS SOOO HORRIBLE ! omg soo many tactical mistakes ALL OVER THE PLACE! If the acount was messed up before, it sure as hell was messed up afterwards! If that is what's making you vote for trex instead of KB you are a poor player with little to none knowledge of the strategic part of the game. Sure, sniping a couple of trains is good and all. But he left the account WIDE OPEN for a follow up. I am not going to teach you how to defend (Seeing it as tho trex is doing a horrible job at it and i want to keep it that way. But KB would whoop his ass 10 out of 10 times)

DeletedUser50733

Lol you do amuse me. We believe in the circumstances that what we did was the best option.

Lets set the scene. You take a sit under Op with a massive frontline, and find out it has semi stacks not full ones, two thirds or more of the frontline has no stack whatsoever, and some of the FL villages are stacked from villages that are also FL. Land time is in just a couple of hours with hundreds of nobles inbound - what do we do? No hope to get any proper stacks in place across even half the target villages in that short space of time, the landing was just too close.

The account was doomed from the start of your Op, the owner simply did not organise his front. We got the sit hours and hours too late to prevent the massacre. It was a case of kill as much as we could, knowing full well any follow up would wreak havoc. Jake killed 400+ nobles before passing to me, I got the sit 2 hours after the landing time, and killed another 250+ BiP nobles - the account was a mess from the start, we deserve a medal for managing to kill what we did to be honest.

Hat off to BiP, you picked your target well and executed the Op perfectly, it was a job very well done.

However you cannot criticise Jake for the job he did defending when he smashed your land time to pieces in just a couple of hours.

Kixo

As i said, i am not willing to teach you how to defend. Trex didnt do a good job even tho he did snipe a few nobles. He made mistake after mistake after mistake.

LennoxW

As i said, i am not willing to teach you how to defend. Trex didnt do a good job even tho he did snipe a few nobles. He made mistake after mistake after mistake.
Haha please tell us how you know the state of the account you were hitting and how it's troops were deployed. You are making yourself sound stupid with arrogant comments like this

DeletedUser50733

A few? A few HUNDRED to be a touch more accurate. Not a Mickey Mouse feat, especially on an account that's had nukes land undodged all along the FL before we even got the sit. Jake did a helluva job considering all the facts.

You say he made repeated mistakes - by killing the nobles any way he could? Cause that is all he is guilty of. Yes at times dodges got missed - when there is 80+ trains needing sniping in less than a couple of hours, on an account you don't know like your own where you need to find troops to snipe with then set it up and send - when you're in that situation and it's snipe or dodge - we choose save the vill every time. Yes we dodged ahead a little when we got breathing space, but couldn't dodge more than 10-15 mins ahead as that reduced our snipe options drastically considering the low number of troops we had to work with.

Even when I got on the account at 00:00 ST, i was straight in lining up snipes and recaps etc, for 2 hour solid with not even a 30 sec break between each. And I got the easier shift, I had half the inc nobles Jake did.

Based on what you are saying, you surely must be the ultimate defender and never lose villages? *inserts link to kixo vill losses here*

DeletedUser50733

Excuse the double post, this deserves one all of its own...

Majestee vs FKA
First time I've seen a player send all attacks with 23ms and 26ms gaps Without fail. Each time. 3ms difference.

Yah there's a reason for that.

DeletedUser119839

All these great players in TEA but yet loosing the War? Sounds odd to me. :rolleyes:

LennoxW

All these great players in TEA but yet loosing the War? Sounds odd to me. :rolleyes:

Almost as if there is more than one war. Must be nice for your tribe to think there is only one war in the world.