World Domination

HuGgY.

Great to see where Regime are today and how far you have come, i look forward to seeing you go on and win the world!

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
01/04/2017 13:41

Top tribes by dominance

Ben 47.5%
Regime 46.9%

0.3% in 4 days. Slow compared to the others, but still a good going. Senzu have done their fair share in taking Ben villages!

In regards to tribe stats:

#1 Regime 316.097.201
#2 Ben 313.405.687

3 million growth in a few days is an amazing sight.

Prediction:

Regime win in June 2017 (Mid/End). Neither side has won just yet, still can go either way based on village numbers.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
01/04/2017 13:41

Top tribes by dominance

Ben 47.5%
Regime 46.9%

0.3% in 4 days. Slow compared to the others, but still a good going. Senzu have done their fair share in taking Ben villages!

In regards to tribe stats:

#1 Regime 316.097.201
#2 Ben 313.405.687

3 million growth in a few days is an amazing sight.

Prediction:

Regime win in June 2017 (Mid/End). Neither side has won just yet, still can go either way based on village numbers.

70% is win condition, you're 23.1% away. Assuming you took 0.3% every day it would still take you 77 days to get to 70%, which would be mid-june. So given that its taken you 4 days to achieve that .3% i think aiming for mid-june win is a tad optimistic, given the same cap rate it'll take you until next year to hit win dominance. I wouldnt rest on your laurels just yet would be my advice

Besides who knows what could happen in that time, looks like its all still to play for from my pov

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sure it's optimistic but it's possible. Knowing when Regime op the player they op normally quits.

Take for example Jason. At one point we suspected him of leading things north. There was a quote in saying he'd recap everything and yet every time we opped DVBBS it didn't exactly seem like much defending went into it.

A fresh example, Stitch. Angelo was on this account as told by a pm from the account saying he'd had a snow storm I think and no internet for 5 days. That was the excuse given why after being opped the player walked away. This was later confirmed by the mass internaling.

If you looked at twstats at one point they had about 5 accounts being internaled.

But ye. I know it's optimistic buts it's a hope : )

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
70% is win condition, you're 23.1% away. Assuming you took 0.3% every day it would still take you 77 days to get to 70%, which would be mid-june. So given that its taken you 4 days to achieve that .3% i think aiming for mid-june win is a tad optimistic, given the same cap rate it'll take you until next year to hit win dominance. I wouldnt rest on your laurels just yet would be my advice

Besides who knows what could happen in that time, looks like its all still to play for from my pov
JUNE?! We want this world to go on for another 3 years! June of 2020 baby!

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Top tribes by dominance
Regime 47.2%
Ben 47.2%

We just passed Destiny in villages! To everyone in Regime, you are the best team we could ever have.
To the duke of Regime I'd just like to publicly say THANK YOU! When Destiny had us on the ropes at 69.4% dominance you kept us all motivated and assured me that we would bring it back even when I was ready to throw in the towel. At the time I wasn't completely sure of it but you've been there every step of the way ensuring we trudge our way to the top.

Much love to Regime <3

DeletedUser79609

Trying to run the maths in my tiny brain, but surely as Regime gain dominance it'll become easier to gain more? Smaller opposition, less resistance. If that's the case the world would end a lot sooner? I think lol

Sure it's optimistic but it's possible. Knowing when Regime op the player they op normally quits.

This is a common theme in TW currently. It happened earlier in the war within Regime. Finding new players for accounts is becoming increasingly important, also, finding the right player. Regime did this extremely well imo, or at least better than their opposition. Personally, not having played TW since w77 and joining w80 midway through, most of my contacts no longer played TW or just didn't want to join w80. On top of this Dest. didn't have the 'story' that Regime could offer. Storytelling is often key in persuasion. Either way Regime had the contacts and the story and used them to their advantage, which has basically won them this world

Not trying to say Regime won this through finding new players alone. Of course they've done so much more that really doesn't need to be explained. This was just the first step, and probably the most important one

Soo ggwp Regime. Seriously. Coming back like this is impressive, no matter who it was against. Speaking from my point of view, I have no desire to play this game, and even if I did, work would make it rather pointless trying. It's very unlikely that all of Regime are unemployed or work from/at home so to keep a group so motivated and active like you have done is amazeballs (needed a synonym for impressive :'D)

Obviously it's not over yet, but I can't see Regime following in Destiny's footsteps. However that would be hilarious

Much love <3

DeletedUser119947

congrats to regime... finally you really deserve the win :)

youwkan. :)

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
21:55 09/04/2017

Top tribes by dominance
Regime 48.1%
Ben 46.4%

Tribe stats
#1 Regime 325.770.410
#2 Ben 307.098.197

0.7% growth in about 5 days courtesy of a new inclusion to Regime.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
15/04/2017 15:13

Top tribes by dominance

Regime 48.8%
Ben 45.5%

Tribe stats

#1 Regime 330.986.105
#2 Ben 301.124.030

Another 0.7% growth in about 5 days largely due to another successful op on the kim account who appears to have left Ben perhaps out of anger or kicked? (Again, if someone can let me know that'd be nice).

DeletedUser105140

15/04/2017 15:13

Top tribes by dominance

Regime 48.8%
Ben 45.5%

Tribe stats

#1 Regime 330.986.105
#2 Ben 301.124.030

Another 0.7% growth in about 5 days largely due to another successful op on the kim account who appears to have left Ben perhaps out of anger or kicked? (Again, if someone can let me know that'd be nice).

Well, not like kim account was any use to us.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Time for the very overdue update!

Top tribes by dominance
Regime 48.7%
Ben 45.8%

As you can see, Regime have managed to actually lose ground! (I think it dropped to maybe 48.5 but not 100% sure). Seems tho that its recovering.

#1 Regime 331.307.120
#2 Ben 303.686.443

Regime still gaining in points, albeit at a slower growth this week. An observation is 2 new internals on Ben's side: Te Moja and The Devils Assistant. It would appear maybe DVBBS is one too. Who knows!

Anyho, thanks. I'll try and make the next one earlier than 5 days :)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well If I had to put a speech in that reminds me of world it would go like this :