Top Tribes in W93

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Of course we did not war. We crushed the other top two tribes in our world wars in about 2-3 weeks with over a 10-1 conquer differential in each war. That isn't war, it's massacre. Anyways, not much point replying more to a bit of salt. I hardly remembered we rimmed you, you were literally that insignificant of a player.

DeletedUser116463

It is not a mistake washing your sheets.

Ask W0sHw0sH09 about those stats as hes in your tribe, plus i was not on the account when STD began attacking. But just because that account lost there does not mean that STD are a good tribe, it just means that you beat a small account in a tiny tribe. I still say that you did not war and nemesis was small and not fighting.
duh dude even if you played your account actively u will get smashed anyway youre just a tiny element on the map, youre not in a position to judge whether STD is a good tribe or not, however; op stats dont lie. There were some weeks that 60-70% of the tribal captured villages were from ops and you my friend bitting your nails having a salty feelings toward STD who had done nothing significant to the world.

DeletedUser119533

Of course we did not war. We crushed the other top two tribes in our world wars in about 2-3 weeks with over a 10-1 conquer differential in each war. That isn't war, it's massacre. Anyways, not much point replying more to a bit of salt. I hardly remembered we rimmed you, you were literally that insignificant of a player.

Did you? STD plus ptg family vs mutiny, you were twice there size.
Mutiny merged with you, so were twice ptgs size and then attacked them.

It is not a war you fought, it was a merge and then clearing up, making sure you never fought a fair fight.

Okay... i can judge if std were good or not since i have been in good warring tribes that have won worlds, and i have been duke in a few, so i know a thing or two about wars. I do agree std performed well in some of there ops against smaller tribes, but i also think that they were untested against an equal opposition and never fought a fair fight. Just because i never won in std does not change the facts.

DeletedUser

These things are categorically untrue. Your facts are essentially made up, the drunken ravings of a delusional player, salty that they lost a world that they deserved to lose. Either ways, this is world 93 not 87, so past worlds are irrelevant.

DeletedUser90465

I would just like to add the fact that RAGE would have 100% won w87 (Yes 100% :D) if it were not for Dreaded. backstabbing that godly player ghio1.

That being said, the formidable force himself was betrayed, toppling the Northwestern empire and handing STD the win.

DeletedUser

It is not a mistake washing your sheets.

Ask W0sHw0sH09 about those stats as hes in your tribe, plus i was not on the account when STD began attacking. But just because that account lost there does not mean that STD are a good tribe, it just means that you beat a small account in a tiny tribe. I still say that you did not war and nemesis was small and not fighting.

As a part of the woshi fanclub I'm offended that you can't even spell the name properly o_O

*triggered*

DeletedUser119533

People bringing past world problems into 93... smh

I am not bringing past world problems. Lord Ike was using world 87 as an example of why nemesis can be cocky and ignorant. I stated that world 87 is nothing to brag about, as it really was not. The STD players are ganging up because they know it is true inside and they have to bombard the forum telling everyone who has a different opinion that they are delusional etc.

Nemesis insults players calling them drunk and delusional if they have a different opinion to his, which is sad to be fair, especially when he and his friend are telling other players that they are rude for insulting them. Nemesis and lord ike wree in STD so they are biased when they state that it is a good tribe, when it was unchallenged and avoided war. I would call him the delusional one having delusions of grandeur because he won a world, which is not hard considering there has been 93 worlds on this server alone, not counting hp and speed worl

DeletedUser116463

hmmm...

The way you act and the way you twisted words with malice i highly doubt you won a world as a leader contrary to what you've claimed above.

Get a life dude.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not bringing past world problems. Lord Ike was using world 87 as an example of why nemesis can be cocky and ignorant. I stated that world 87 is nothing to brag about, as it really was not. The STD players are ganging up because they know it is true inside and they have to bombard the forum telling everyone who has a different opinion that they are delusional etc.

Nemesis insults players calling them drunk and delusional if they have a different opinion to his, which is sad to be fair, especially when he and his friend are telling other players that they are rude for insulting them. Nemesis and lord ike wree in STD so they are biased when they state that it is a good tribe, when it was unchallenged and avoided war. I would call him the delusional one having delusions of grandeur because he won a world, which is not hard considering there has been 93 worlds on this server alone, not counting hp and speed worl

You never called what you said an opinion, you explicitly called your statements facts. They were incorrect in the case they were facts, in which case I was correct in calling you delusional. At the end of the day, your opinion is an opinion, albeit one I disagree with. When you lie and try to pass off your opinions as fact, then I draw the line.

I did not really want to get into the whole reasoning behind why what you said was categorically untrue simply because it is off-topic and irrelevant to this world.

I will simply spoiler this since it wastes the time of people coming here to view W93 related content and unfortunately having to see Friend or Foe and TWHooligan's posts. It is sad that I have to go through this, just incase people get misled by them.

TWHooligan is not who he claims to be. He brags under alias that he has loads of these accomplishments, but you can actually go back through his post history as I did when I tried to figure out who this troll is. It turns out that tried making a premade that ended up having no subscribers. My only question is, if this was his alt and he was so accomplished to the point where people would want to play with him (I for example made STD just by mass messaging random people on my skype list), why get no interest in his premade? There is not much more I can say other than that that hasn't already been said.

As for the allegations made by Friend and Foe above shamelessly being passed off as fact, needlessly to say they are untrue.

Allow me to quickly go through each point.

In terms of leading on relatively small accounts, I do this for multiple reasons and it is generally a staple of many top level leaders, especially if they do not run with coplayers. The reasoning for this is that I want to dedicate more time to my job, which is enhancing the abilities of my tribemates and creating a great tribe, than my own account. I think this is far more valuable than the former. Secondly, it takes the pressure off my account in wars. You see a lot of leaders nowadays get bogged down with their account and account sitting rather than doing the important jobs of the tribe or doing both but being under more mental pressure. Lastly, it gives an opportunity, if need be, for me to transfer accounts given that it is not too detrimental a loss on my own onto where it is needed as well as sit more accounts than a leader of my activity would usually do.

Am I incapable of running big accounts? Of the last three worlds I have played not leading where I wasn't just given accounts, W56 I was rank 2 at about 6 million points, W77 I was rank 10 at 300-400k (I forget) and I'm playing W90 where I suppose I'm only rank 89, not been there long, but with more four times as many villages than Friend or Foe got in W90.

As for STD, people can have their own opinions on whether the tribe is good. Of the last 15 or so worlds, I've been in Rabid, been in Golden, TEA, @Night, all rank 1 tribes at some time or winners of their respective worlds. STD does not lose out to any of them in a fight in my opinion and I really enjoyed being in some of those tribes and really respect the leadership of especially the first two. Of all of these tribes and others I have seen or heard of but not played in, some of them may have stronger overall memberlists, but none of them are so committed to war and coordination as STD is.

The reason we won our wars so easily was because when we fought, a far higher amount of focus and coordination was put on the enemy. We would ban nobling non-enemy and barbarian villages without permission so even more resources were put onto whatever enemy we had at the time as well as have several timed Ops on the Tribal level using all nukes in the tribe, which is rare to see nowadays. Also our clusterisation, if you look at the makeup of other tribes, generally they have a few big frontline players. STD was not like that, almost every player in the tribe had a frontline on each of our major war fronts, so they could contribute to wars more effectively giving us the maximum of short range trains and players on for potential snipes etc.. This made our operations more deadly than other tribes who often have trains going out for more than 24 hours from mid-line players.

We won the world with no accounts from our tribe broken by war, only internalled safely by inactivity or real life issues, every single Op the tribe ever did was successful, causing mass injury to the tribe that was on the receiving end (I already mentioned the reason for this was we put a lot more resources into Ops). I could go on here, I don't think STD was the best tribe since sliced bread as STD had flaws, I can name better tribes, but of the more recent ones, it is one of the top in my opinion.

The reason P.T.G joined in versus Mutiny, though Mutiny had been skirmishing with them for a while with no response, was because of how badly we were beating Mutiny that they jumped in for scraps. At one point we took around 200 villages in a day in an Op off our two enemies at the time of which 90 or so were within a minute timeframe: Mutiny and EBDB though mostly off the former. The stats were never even close, it was like STD was cleaning up a bunch of rim players without even trying like we did to you. Actually we had been ready for a P.T.G/Mutiny gangbang on us, but it just didn't happen. I cannot be blamed for the mess ups of my opponents of which there were many, not though it would have mattered most likely. Mutiny and P.T.G perhaps could have won other worlds, W87 was just not that world though.

As for P.T.G, yes they were smaller than us, if you didn't count their family tribe. If you counted the family tribe, they were slightly bigger than us, even when we had decided to recruit to end the Mutiny war. I should clarify that this war, unlike what FoF says was over, we had rimmed a large portion of their tribe by that point, moved the front forward nearly an entire continent just by nobling and made their leader quit). P.T.G was even easier than Mutiny, not much more to say here.

As I have said all along, we weren't ever in fights because there weren't tribes on W87 playing anywhere close to STD's level. We just massacred everything that got in our way. I remember you were that guy who bragged that you were under attack for three months from our tribe and holding us off from just a few random fakes with an ODD of 10,000 or so and quit on the very day nukes started landing. W87 is nothing to brag about, it was easy, too easy. I don't think winning newer worlds is an accomplishment like winning the old worlds were, but it is pretty funny coming from you.

DeletedUser119533

You never called what you said an opinion, you explicitly called your statements facts. They were incorrect in the case they were facts, in which case I was correct in calling you delusional. At the end of the day, your opinion is an opinion, albeit one I disagree with. When you lie and try to pass off your opinions as fact, then I draw the line.

I did not really want to get into the whole reasoning behind why what you said was categorically untrue simply because it is off-topic and irrelevant to this world.

I will simply spoiler this since it wastes the time of people coming here to view W93 related content and unfortunately having to see Friend or Foe and TWHooligan's posts. It is sad that I have to go through this, just incase people get misled by them.

TWHooligan is not who he claims to be. He brags under alias that he has loads of these accomplishments, but you can actually go back through his post history as I did when I tried to figure out who this troll is. It turns out that tried making a premade that ended up having no subscribers. My only question is, if this was his alt and he was so accomplished to the point where people would want to play with him (I for example made STD just by mass messaging random people on my skype list), why get no interest in his premade? There is not much more I can say other than that that hasn't already been said.

As for the allegations made by Friend and Foe above shamelessly being passed off as fact, needlessly to say they are untrue.

Allow me to quickly go through each point.

In terms of leading on relatively small accounts, I do this for multiple reasons and it is generally a staple of many top level leaders, especially if they do not run with coplayers. The reasoning for this is that I want to dedicate more time to my job, which is enhancing the abilities of my tribemates and creating a great tribe, than my own account. I think this is far more valuable than the former. Secondly, it takes the pressure off my account in wars. You see a lot of leaders nowadays get bogged down with their account and account sitting rather than doing the important jobs of the tribe or doing both but being under more mental pressure. Lastly, it gives an opportunity, if need be, for me to transfer accounts given that it is not too detrimental a loss on my own onto where it is needed as well as sit more accounts than a leader of my activity would usually do.

Am I incapable of running big accounts? Of the last three worlds I have played not leading where I wasn't just given accounts, W56 I was rank 2 at about 6 million points, W77 I was rank 10 at 300-400k (I forget) and I'm playing W90 where I suppose I'm only rank 89, not been there long, but with more four times as many villages than Friend or Foe got in W90.

As for STD, people can have their own opinions on whether the tribe is good. Of the last 15 or so worlds, I've been in Rabid, been in Golden, TEA, @Night, all rank 1 tribes at some time or winners of their respective worlds. STD does not lose out to any of them in a fight in my opinion and I really enjoyed being in some of those tribes and really respect the leadership of especially the first two. Of all of these tribes and others I have seen or heard of but not played in, some of them may have stronger overall memberlists, but none of them are so committed to war and coordination as STD is.

The reason we won our wars so easily was because when we fought, a far higher amount of focus and coordination was put on the enemy. We would ban nobling non-enemy and barbarian villages without permission so even more resources were put onto whatever enemy we had at the time as well as have several timed Ops on the Tribal level using all nukes in the tribe, which is rare to see nowadays. Also our clusterisation, if you look at the makeup of other tribes, generally they have a few big frontline players. STD was not like that, almost every player in the tribe had a frontline on each of our major war fronts, so they could contribute to wars more effectively giving us the maximum of short range trains and players on for potential snipes etc.. This made our operations more deadly than other tribes who often have trains going out for more than 24 hours from mid-line players.

We won the world with no accounts from our tribe broken by war, only internalled safely by inactivity or real life issues, every single Op the tribe ever did was successful, causing mass injury to the tribe that was on the receiving end (I already mentioned the reason for this was we put a lot more resources into Ops). I could go on here, I don't think STD was the best tribe since sliced bread as STD had flaws, I can name better tribes, but of the more recent ones, it is one of the top in my opinion.

The reason P.T.G joined in versus Mutiny, though Mutiny had been skirmishing with them for a while with no response, was because of how badly we were beating Mutiny that they jumped in for scraps. At one point we took around 200 villages in a day in an Op off our two enemies at the time of which 90 or so were within a minute timeframe: Mutiny and EBDB though mostly off the former. The stats were never even close, it was like STD was cleaning up a bunch of rim players without even trying like we did to you. Actually we had been ready for a P.T.G/Mutiny gangbang on us, but it just didn't happen. I cannot be blamed for the mess ups of my opponents of which there were many, not though it would have mattered most likely. Mutiny and P.T.G perhaps could have won other worlds, W87 was just not that world though.

As for P.T.G, yes they were smaller than us, if you didn't count their family tribe. If you counted the family tribe, they were slightly bigger than us, even when we had decided to recruit to end the Mutiny war. I should clarify that this war, unlike what FoF says was over, we had rimmed a large portion of their tribe by that point, moved the front forward nearly an entire continent just by nobling and made their leader quit). P.T.G was even easier than Mutiny, not much more to say here.

As I have said all along, we weren't ever in fights because there weren't tribes on W87 playing anywhere close to STD's level. We just massacred everything that got in our way. I remember you were that guy who bragged that you were under attack for three months from our tribe and holding us off from just a few random fakes with an ODD of 10,000 or so and quit on the very day nukes started landing. W87 is nothing to brag about, it was easy, too easy. I don't think winning newer worlds is an accomplishment like winning the old worlds were, but it is pretty funny coming from you.

std 40 million plus ptg 40 million vs mutiny 40 million

I say that is 80 million vs 40 million and not a fair fight or a tough fight to win (my opinion), your opinion is that it was a fair and tough fight.

The only fact is that you were double the enemies size when you were at war.

The reason P.T.G joined in versus Mutiny, though Mutiny had been skirmishing with them for a while with no response, was because of how badly we were beating Mutiny that they jumped in for scraps

You say that ptg jumped into your war, but at the same time you said that ptg had been fighting them for a while, and accuse me of twisting facts. That fact you stated is obviously a lie, you jumped into an equal fight and turned it into an unequal one. You then merged, becoming twice the size of ptg and attacked them from behind.

You played the diplomacy well i cannot deny that, but you were untested in a war, and the fact is i do not rate you as a player. Who were you in world 56 might i ask?

DeletedUser

STD never had diplomacy with any other tribe, we had a brief conversation with P.T.G for about 10 messages, that was the extent of the diplomacy we had with P.T.G the entire world. I know we are amazing, but not talking to any single other tribe, not having a single alliance or NAP the entire world and then also having great diplomacy, you compliment us far too much.

I question where you get your numbers from. Mutiny for example only ever got to 21 million points at their height, simple enough to look up on TWstats. Of course facts have never been your strong point. Also I can understand that you wouldn't know much about any of these things as you had been destroyed before we even started warring Mutiny, you were there for about four days after the skirmishes began before your account was rather horribly mutilated by our guys up in the north without much effort in pretty much a day.

My opinion isn't that it was a tough or fair fight. You misunderstand my point. It was unfair and easy because STD were so much better than either P.T.G or Mutiny. I'd argue against P.T.G we didn't even try and utterly bopped them. I've gone over that we did not gangbang Mutiny with P.T.G and they essentially started attacking Mutiny because we were kicking the living daylights out of one of the players bordering them who was rank 1 in the world until we finished with him (Condolences). P.T.G took a total of five villages against Mutiny before we supposedly jumped in on a gangbang. For two tribes with no diplomacy for quite a long time (though I believe they had a NAP for a while, never bothered checking) and a rather long border, that isn't really much is it? I mean you could look at the stats, but you are obviously far too good for that.

This was the major case, of course we were at war with Mutiny for about 2 weeks by this point.

http://www.twstats.com/en87/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11075752&type=lose&pn=-1

Look at this, STD already been at war with Mutiny for 2 weeks, basically kicked the crap out of what was their rank 3 player and top 10 in the world (Navarian). A small cohort broke off to work on then rank 1 Condolences as we were working on multiple players at the time. Nukes flying in, everything is happy, STD start to make some gains on the front and Condolences starts to crumble slowly. Oh and there's P.T.G a few days later attacking him up the arse from close range. You can even ask the guy himself, Joe and myself don't get on amazingly, but he will tell you STD did 90% of the work.

Not really much more to say on the matter, I can understand you not really knowing the history as you were wiped out pretty soon into the world, never really got big enough to join in any of the tribes etc..

I played on Saurabh001 on W56, for some reason it shows I was rank 4 on TWstats, which I was to be fair most of the world, either ways the same point applies. I personally couldn't care less if you thought I was a bad player (I personally don't think anyone can lead competently without having the knowledge from being a top level player but that's just my opinion), it is the slight on the tribe which is completely baseless that I will counter. I quit due to a variety of circumstances, but essentially to join W60 where we won the world.

Deleted User - 10017355

std 40 million plus ptg 40 million vs mutiny 40 million

I say that is 80 million vs 40 million and not a fair fight or a tough fight to win (my opinion), your opinion is that it was a fair and tough fight.

The only fact is that you were double the enemies size when you were at war.

You say that ptg jumped into your war, but at the same time you said that ptg had been fighting them for a while, and accuse me of twisting facts. That fact you stated is obviously a lie, you jumped into an equal fight and turned it into an unequal one. You then merged, becoming twice the size of ptg and attacked them from behind.

You played the diplomacy well i cannot deny that, but you were untested in a war, and the fact is i do not rate you as a player. Who were you in world 56 might i ask?

There are winners and losers on every world mate. That time, you were a loser, maybe this time you'll be a winner; but WE DON'T CARE!

Please take your dribblings to private messages so we don't have to hear about it.

Although, it has been interesting hearing the inside view of STD leadership.

DeletedUser116463

FoF :D so dumb

I just noticed FoF is part of Ghio's premade. Omg steve kick him out as early as possible that guy has no stamina at all. lol.

DeletedUser119533

STD never had diplomacy with any other tribe, we had a brief conversation with P.T.G for about 10 messages, that was the extent of the diplomacy we had with P.T.G the entire world. I know we are amazing, but not talking to any single other tribe, not having a single alliance or NAP the entire world and then also having great diplomacy, you compliment us far too much.

I question where you get your numbers from. Mutiny for example only ever got to 21 million points at their height, simple enough to look up on TWstats. Of course facts have never been your strong point. Also I can understand that you wouldn't know much about any of these things as you had been destroyed before we even started warring Mutiny, you were there for about four days after the skirmishes began before your account was rather horribly mutilated by our guys up in the north without much effort in pretty much a day.

My opinion isn't that it was a tough or fair fight. You misunderstand my point. It was unfair and easy because STD were so much better than either P.T.G or Mutiny. I've gone over that we did not gangbang Mutiny with P.T.G and they essentially started attacking Mutiny because we were kicking the living daylights out of one of the players bordering them who was rank 1 in the world until we finished with him (Condolences). I mean you could look at the stats, but you are obviously far too good for that. Not really much more to say on the matter, I can understand you not really knowing the history as you were wiped out pretty soon into the world, never really got big enough to join in any of the tribes etc..

I played on Saurabh001 on W56, for some reason it shows I was rank 4 on TWstats, which I was to be fair most of the world, either ways the same point applies. I personally couldn't care less if you thought I was a bad player, it is the slight on the tribe which is completely baseless that I will counter. I quit due to a variety of circumstances, but essentially to join W60 where we won the world.

I can get the exact numbers if you like, i was giving you an example of the size difference but i will go and get the exact figures for you.

21,141,754 mutiny vs p.t.g 36,645,439 and std were larger as they were rank 1. So yeah my point still stands that you had a massive advantage vs the enemy, in fact you should have been glad i put 40 million to make it seem more of a challenge.

P.T.G did not start attacking mutiny because std were winning the fight, they were already fighting mutiny as you had stated (facts are obviously not your strong point, you could go and look at the stats, but you are obviously too good for that). P.T.G did not even target condolences because they saw he was weak and losing villages, they were fighting before STD attacked, but of course you like to twist this fact to support your delusions of grandeur.

http://www.twstats.com/en87/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11075752&type=&pn=-1

condolences stats

on the 8/9/2016 condolences left p.t.g and joined mutiny
on the 9/9/2016 condolences began attacking p.t.g
on the 24/9/2016 std began attacking condolences
on the 24/9/2016 condolences was still fighting p.t.g
by the 28/9/2016 std had taken 15 villages from condolences
the 28/9/2016 p.t.g op landed

15 villages in 4 days is not creaming a guy with 217 villages, especially when he had been in war with p.t.g for over 2 weeks, but well done for performing such an efficient op.

As i said ask w0sh about me not being on the account, he can support the fact that he was on it at that time, so insult my playing ability all you want because of it. It was w0sh on the account and it was him that could not/did not defend.

Who are you in this world?

I just noticed FoF is part of Ghio's premade. Omg steve kick him out as early as possible that guy has no stamina at all. lol.

Wow, thanks for the insult and the recommendation that i be kicked. Who are you in this world?

Deleted User - 10017355

Sometimes I wish players had to be 13 or older to play tribalwars.

Next thing we know he'll be meeting us behind the tuckshop at 5:00pm for a 1v1...

DeletedUser116463

Incorrect again. Condolences was not in a war. He was internalling someone from PTG tribe.

For honest fact. His real war was against Foxslayer,fastlane,kekua, daemon as primary force then follow up by Erig,S&T,kinoxuco, Ashoka and HTM. PTG op's only landed when condolences was too week to defend.

Nah, dont ask for my name. You dont deserve my nukes ingame. :D

Raoul Duke

Where is that guy who said he was moderating this subforum?

DeletedUser119533

Incorrect again. Condolences was not in a war. He was internalling someone from PTG tribe.

For honest fact. His real war was against Foxslayer,fastlane,kekua, daemon as primary force then follow up by Erig,S&T,Ashoka and HTM. PTG op's only landed when condolences was too week to defend.

Nah, dont ask for my name. You dont deserve my nukes ingame. :D

http://www.twstats.com/en87/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10495075&type=&pn=-1

dannyrules stats. They show he was active before condolences, w0sh and dolphinity beachy attacked, and he was still active after. It was an op by mutiny on p.t.g

http://www.twstats.com/en87/index.php?page=player&id=11001392

werfax stats

Not being internalled by p.t.g until condolences took 11 villages and 4 days after the first conquer. So the guy went inactive after being attacked and was not the most active before

http://www.twstats.com/en87/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4290798&type=&pn=-1

tashi200 stats

He nobled villages on the 7/9/2016

condolences swapped tribes and began attacks on the 8/9/2016 taking some villages

So all in all, it was three active players that condolences attacked, with other mutiny members, and not one of them was internal. Do you dispute twstats?

ooh bacon, the baron, elstone, kiboxuco were also std members also took villages from condolences, all attacking before htm took a village, so stop lying about who was in the war. This is not counting those that were attacking and failed to take villages and p.t.g players who were fighting him for 15 days before std began attacks.

I am just curious about who you are, no need to feel threatened that i asked, the likely hood that you are near me is extremely small.

Status
Not open for further replies.