TW-CHAMP w.90 discussion thread

Destructere

Almost as if there is more than one war. Must be nice for your tribe to think there is only one war in the world.

Feels this pop up very often. TEA alliance = Around 130 mill. Points.

BiP and Infamy, which are 2 seperate tribes with just recently some tribal teamwork = 124 mill.points.

So you guys are bigger in size and complai n about 2 wars, yet, if BiP and Infamy had merged, it would only be 1 war for you guys too and most likely even harder for you since we would be communicating even better.

Unless you were reffering to the smaller tribes as a big threat :p

LennoxW

Feels this pop up very often. TEA alliance = Around 130 mill. Points.

BiP and Infamy, which are 2 seperate tribes with just recently some tribal teamwork = 124 mill.points.

So you guys are bigger in size and complai n about 2 wars, yet, if BiP and Infamy had merged, it would only be 1 war for you guys too and most likely even harder for you since we would be communicating even better.

Unless you were reffering to the smaller tribes as a big threat :p

I never complained there thanks, you should try reading. I'm simply replying to your members who always reply to everything as if there is only one war going on, I'm surprised you guys would even work with Infamy given how irrelevant you all seem to think they are in this world.

DeletedUser

Wait, what are the other wars? Cause infamy + BiP = <3 = True

See us as one please, just the way we see Tea F. as one.

LennoxW

Wait, what are the other wars? Cause infamy + BiP = <3 = True

See us as one please, just the way we see Tea F. as one.

Well then things look a little more even wouldn't you say?

Side 1:
Tribes: Infamy, BiP
Side 2:
Tribes: TEA, P-W, AD!

Timeframe: 14/02/2017 00:00:00 to 04/04/2017 20:55:51

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,786
Side 2: 9,563
Difference: 1,777

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 913
Side 2: 949
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 53,290,273
Side 2: 52,111,257
Difference: 1,179,016

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,812,263
Side 2: 7,645,391
Difference: 166,872

chart

DeletedUser

Just wanna say I am surprised by TEA. I did not think they had this in them. Goes to show how much I know. Good work ya bums.

Asukon

Reaction score
Unbiased stats that shows before Infamy joined the war also since most people including me find those caps highly relevant. Lennox didn't bother adding those since that would look bad for TEA.

Side 1:
Tribes: TEA, AD!, P-W
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17,679
Side 2: 17,336
Difference: 343

chart

Side 1: 1,093
Side 2: 1,251
Difference: 158

chart

Side 1: 99,802,726
Side 2: 112,192,670
Difference: 12,389,944

chart

Side 1: 8,866,494
Side 2: 10,787,253
Difference: 1,920,759

chart

LennoxW

Unbiased stats that shows before Infamy joined the war also since most people including me find those caps highly relevant. Lennox didn't bother adding those since that would look bad for TEA.

Side 1:
Tribes: TEA, AD!, P-W
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17,679
Side 2: 17,336
Difference: 343

chart

Side 1: 1,093
Side 2: 1,251
Difference: 158

chart

Side 1: 99,802,726
Side 2: 112,192,670
Difference: 12,389,944

chart

Side 1: 8,866,494
Side 2: 10,787,253
Difference: 1,920,759

chart

I don't think anyone is arguing BiP wasn't winning before Infamy joined in, those stats have been shown heaps in the past. Just showing the stats since Infamy's declaration. For that extra month of stats you added in you may as well include FARM as they were fighting TEA (from before BiP or Infamy) and making life hard for them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119839

I don't think anyone is arguing BiP wasn't winning before Infamy joined in, those stats have been shown heaps in the past. Just showing the stats since Infamy's declaration. For that extra month of stats you added in you may as well include FARM as they were fighting TEA (from before BiP or Infamy) and making life hard for them.
So your adding a small tribe as farm in the War? Daaamn, we had these players on the rim against us aswell, different tribe on all of them. Do we need to add those to the pot? There was Not hard to take them at all, but an enemy is an enemy :rolleyes:

LennoxW

I was in Farm. No we don't need to add those tribes in, just saying probably the most efficient way to see full stats from when Infamy joined is to use their declaration time. We all know BiP was winning prior to that

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wander what is taking Round 4 sooooooooooooooooooo long ? Oh let me guess , King Banana can't except the fact that he lost .

C'mon man suck up them Bananas brah you lost ......

DeletedUser119839

Popularity contest that has 75% of the final 4 from bip?
I guess TEA didnt care enough for the other matchups, only thing they wanted was for TREX (the internal master) to win o_O

LennoxW

I guess TEA didnt care enough for the other matchups, only thing they wanted was for TREX (the internal master) to win o_O

Rank 3 with 4.88m points
Rank 1 OD almost 100m (with over 80% from wars including ODS)
16.8m ODA in wars
62.7m ODD in wars
13 attackers of the day
4 defenders of the day
11 looters of the day
30 plunderers of the day
5 great powers of the day
3 supporters of the day

DeletedUser120275

Rank 3 with 4.88m points
Rank 1 OD almost 100m (with over 80% from wars including ODS)
16.8m ODA in wars
62.7m ODD in wars
13 attackers of the day
4 defenders of the day
11 looters of the day
30 plunderers of the day
5 great powers of the day
3 supporters of the day

TreX account got 279 Internals while banana has 59. For such a big account it isnt that hard to get those achievements.

DeletedUser119839

More nukes, more def and yet so bad war stats? And all the def gives him Some ODS, because of all his loosing teammates. Great power from internal, nothing to brag about. And Who brag about looter and plunderer of the day? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your all too blind to see that Queen Banana account really hasn't been hit hard Yet , therefore being able to make extra nukes is easy and simple , if his account was being hit daily , it would be a different story . I bet he is 75 percent offense and 25 percent defense , If his account was being hit hard he probably be 50\50 or even 60\40 with the forty being offense.

So go ahead and lie to yourself and tell me I'm wrong , so we can all know it's about popularity and stop making popularity threads .