Y'all For Real 4v2?

• Thread starter DeletedUser55551
  • Start date

DeletedUser119651

And you talk too much trash while hiding under alias :rolleyes:

Uhuhu I can feel some angryness here :rolleyes: mate just know that there is a big difference between talk trash and stand right facts... I can understand that the truth sometimes it's not difficult to accept as sometimes it looks impossible like now for example...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Uhuhu I can feel some angryness here :rolleyes: mate just know that there is a big difference between talk trash and stand right facts... I can understand that the truth sometimes it's not difficult to accept as sometimes it looks impossible like now for example...

The truth is what I wrote.
What you misunderstood from it and are trying desperately to promote, is something else entirely. Perhaps you could call it "Alternate facts."

DeletedUser119651

The truth is what I wrote.
What you misunderstood from it and are trying desperately to promote, is something else entirely. Perhaps you could call it "Alternate facts."

I am trying to promote nothing mate I am just saying the reality of the facts... I am not used to write on the forum the only times that I did it, it's when I see dishonest and bad behaviour from a tribe that I thought tough, before some moves that disappointed me... But still I don't understand why you still here answering... Didn't you care as you wrote a lot of time?? So if you don't care and also the name of your tribe tell us this... The question come to my mind pretty easily.... What are you still doing here???

*GranTorino

I'm far from angry, in fact I'm laughing at your naivety

I'm also laughing that you gave the IGN of a random rim player as your own. Coincidental because I can't see 'fabyR' anywhere in w91 :confused:

So if you don't care and also the name of your tribe tell us this... The question come to my mind pretty easily.... What are you still doing here???

So by your logic, CORP is the real marvel/DC team together ?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I am trying to promote nothing mate I am just saying the reality of the facts... I am not used to write on the forum the only times that I did it, it's when I see dishonest and bad behaviour from a tribe that I thought tough, before some moves that disappointed me... But still I don't understand why you still here answering... Didn't you care as you wrote a lot of time?? So if you don't care and also the name of your tribe tell us this... The question come to my mind pretty easily.... What are you still doing here???

Incase you hadn't noticed, I've been on these forums for a while already, I don't plan to leave because you think I should.
Furthermore Apathy as a name is mostly meaningless, we only care about having fun. Being misunderstood, even if its only by you, is not fun. Not for me but certainly it can't be fun for you either to fail to grasp everything I say. So I'm doing my best to try and get you to understand.

What dishonest and bad behaviour are you referring to? Please answer my questions so I can answer yours.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Jasper just going to put this out here but you are constantly putting on the externals you are only playing for fun and I can completely agree with that for the first couple weeks. This is what I really do not understand when we was in call you turned around and said you was going to start playing seriously because I was Duking CORP and that we hit you at startup. Of course there is no proof of what i am saying because this was in call but if I remember correctly there was more than just me in the call

Sam

*GranTorino

TW is a game that can only be played for fun when taken seriously

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Jasper just going to put this out here but you are constantly putting on the externals you are only playing for fun and I can completely agree with that for the first couple weeks. This is what I really do not understand when we was in call you turned around and said you was going to start playing seriously because I was Duking CORP and that we hit you at startup. Of course there is no proof of what i am saying because this was in call but if I remember correctly there was more than just me in the call

Sam

Sam, what you guys are failing to understand, is that I can still be here for fun and aim to win at the same time.
As you said, in that call I made the decision to play more serious, as I have said multiple times IG, on Skype and on the forums, I'm here to play seriously.

But Apathy still stands for having fun imo.

DeletedUser116879

Dude... its a tribe name. Are you that desperate to seem right that you would say something that idiotic?

-Creeper

DeletedUser116879

Sam
dude u still aren't allowed to post till u respond to this.

upload_2017-4-7_7-32-58.png

[removed due to language]

upload_2017-4-7_7-33-42.png

-Creeper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sam, what you guys are failing to understand, is that I can still be here for fun and aim to win at the same time.
As you said, in that call I made the decision to play more serious, as I have said multiple times IG, on Skype and on the forums, I'm here to play seriously.

But Apathy still stands for having fun imo.

H0lly you better just voluntarily lose. How else will you keep your honor intact about playing to have fun. hahah

But yeah no, this is ridiculous. I play every world with my main goal to have fun, simply because thats more fun to do *GASP*. But it's not like I go out my way to lose. ><

DeletedUser116879

H0lly you better just voluntarily lose. How else will you keep your honor intact about playing to have fun. hahah

But yeah no, this is ridiculous. I play every world with my main goal to have fun, simply because thats more fun to do *GASP*. But it's not like I go out my way to lose. ><
Trying to win the lady sam back i see ;)

-Creeper

DeletedUser119651

Dude... its a tribe name. Are you that desperate to seem right that you would say something that idiotic?

-Creeper
I was speaking about care to win the world or play seriously.... Where you take out the part of having fun only God know because seems pretty logical that we are here to have fun and I neither mentioned the word fun so read well... After this if you wanna continue speaking about nothing just go ahead I don't care about what you think but let me explain my opinion about a tribe and players who were always remark the fact that they don't care about win and play seriously ( yeah we saw that :) like trying to put all the W against CORP and now complaining about the situation that tourn against you, so yeah you truly don't care :rolleyes:)

Anyway if you can't accept a point of view without being so against the reality I stop to answer because it's just a waste of time for me and probably also for you