Apathy family especially to aPATHETIC H0LLYGH0ST

• Thread starter DeletedUser119651
  • Start date

DeletedUser119651

well ur title is a blunt insult how can you say u r not insulting LOL
and this is tribal wars no mistake is made if you r warring other tribes and if as u say SAGA was such a pro-tribe with so many pro players why did they need to merge with corp?
How is this an EVEN WAR when APATHY isn't even the same size as CORP and didn't CORP had NAP as their almost academy tribe (Now EMPIRE btw)
and how can you say its bad leadership if the tribe itself is enjoining playing it you r not to decide if the leadership is bad or not, as you r not from apathy

Don't think you r the best person to give advice after you merge with CORP

And pls get ur fact straight before bashing someone's name

and pls right CORP instead of COPR (just telling to edit or watch it if you cmnt further not bashing u for it)

1. not insult it's the name of your tribe and duke so learn to read before say bullshit

2. SAGA didn't merge in CORP my genius, but just collapse and a big part of players SAGA went in BECOOL....
NLoC6yb.png
except two players went in CORP
t9zGlAp.png
in the 3 of March as you can see they went out of BECOOL because the leadership decided to ally with APATHY....finally mate the players in SAGA didn't forgot and won't forgive so part joined CORP and part NAP..we still here on this W only to break your ass :) so take example of a real players little sheep ( yeah probably in this case you can say that i am a kind of offensive person who insult but just you eh :p )

And pls get ur fact straight before bashing someone's name

and pls right CORP instead of COPR (just telling to edit or watch it if you cmnt further not bashing u for it)[/QUOTE
Lolllllll

p.s this time i guess i write CORP well miss princess

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10017355

1. not insult it's the name of your tribe and duke so learn to read before say bullshit
I don't think it's against the rules to make shitpost's that insult via creative, though quite poor, name puns. By blatantly lieing you are just damaged the respect others may have for you, and discrediting anything you have to say.

DeletedUser119651

I don't think it's against the rules to make shitpost's that insult via creative, though quite poor, name puns. By blatantly lieing you are just damaged the respect others may have for you, and discrediting anything you have to say.

Well until was Apathy doing this was right eh? No one complaining about that... And now that the princesses of the W91 got a surprise everybody and everything is a liar and expect Apathy the rest are not honest ahahah

Anyway as I told to your friend I will say to you... this post it's not to insult, was just a way to gave my point of view about apathy's leadership.
After this if it's to shameless read and be just realistic for you guys I'd like to say... Like we care.... :rolleyes:

Deleted User - 10017355

I didn't say anything about Apathy, I do agree that it seems silly in hindsight to have made a video about challenging a massive tribe with what now appears to have been a planned gang-bang.

I'll just ignore the complete BS you continued with mate, 90% of the forums' users insult each other; there is no point lieing about doing it yourself.

DeletedUser119651

I am honestly not insult no one except a way of playing... Ok could be a funny title of the topic but honestly you guys say worst against CORP and the worst in my opinion it's that you used always that way of proudness that actually you lost...

Be More realistic and look back what apathy did...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I am honestly not insult no one except a way of playing... Ok could be a funny title of the topic but honestly you guys say worst against CORP and the worst in my opinion it's that you used always that way of proudness that actually you lost...

Be More realistic and look back what apathy did...

This thread has my name and my tribe on it.
Find a quote where I said worse about Corp.

DeletedUser119651

This thread has my name and my tribe on it.
Find a quote where I said worse about Corp.

Is it forbidden post a topic with a tribe name and a your name on it? No it's not

You have probably really short memory or just you ignore what you was saying about CORP's leadership...

I didn't not insult just explain what I think about your way of manged a tribe... And in which way you wanted fight a war that You declared...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Is it forbidden post a topic with a tribe name and a your name on it? No it's not

You have probably really short memory or just you ignore what you was saying about CORP's leadership...

I didn't not insult just explain what I think about your way of manged a tribe... And in which way you wanted fight a war that You declared...

What did I say about Corp's leadership? Find me the quote you keep talking about.

DeletedUser

Imo, this is just comedic. If someone takes this as an offence, maybe, just maybe TW isn't for them. Just saying, now, I do not know if Corp leadership felt offended by it, but h0lly has always had his ways with words, they are quite entertaining actually, once you learn how to enjoy them and this here, is gold.