Death Walker and his identity O.o

• Thread starter DeletedUser116879
  • Start date

DeletedUser116879

Okay so, Death Walker for those who don't know is an Alias for someone whom a majority of us don't know who he is. I have had lots of opinions on him and I have decided to finally call a purge on him and we will all find out who he is. I need to know :D

So my guess is he is some random player at 50 points sitting on the rim just trolling all of us. Who do you guys think Death Walker is?

-Creeper

DeletedUser

I prefer the pronouns they, their, your majesty and your Excellency. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Okay so, Death Walker for those who don't know is an Alias for someone whom a majority of us don't know who he is. I have had lots of opinions on him and I have decided to finally call a purge on him and we will all find out who he is. I need to know :D

So my guess is he is some random player at 50 points sitting on the rim just trolling all of us. Who do you guys think Death Walker is?

-Creeper

sounds like me though... need to start using aliases, i can see it's a thing... :cool:

DeletedUser

On the internet, no one knows you're a dog. Let's keep his/her identity a secret, more fun for us all!

DeletedUser

Who cares, he's just some nobody who has never contributed a single piece of relevant information on the overall discussion. Hope I answered well enough for you.

DeletedUser116879

Who cares, he's just some nobody who has never contributed a single piece of relevant information on the overall discussion. Hope I answered well enough for you.
Not true, some of his content if relevant. but of course those that it exposes dont think so.

-Creeper

DeletedUser

In essence, stop giving the attention seeker more attention.

DeletedUser

In essence, stop giving the attention seeker more attention.

Who needs attention? I would say by default anyone who posts on these boards seek attention in one form or another. Whether it is attention to themselves, their tribe or their enemy that is the essence of PnP. Run along kiddo, don't want to hurt your fragility.

DeletedUser

his identity is rather moot anyone of old will recognize him for who he is on the spot - trolls will be trolls even after a decade. hello death walker are you ready?

DeletedUser

Personally, I post to pass time. Whether anyone actually reads my posts is irrelevant.

At least everything I, for example, post is tied to accounts and my own personal reputation. This means that whilst there is potentially consequences in terms of how people perceive me as a player and a person, my posts also come with the gravitas of my achievements within the game as well as reputation built up over the last 10 years or so.

By contrast, you and other trolls chat utter rubbish and make use of the fact that you do not have any consequence of doing so in order to facelessly criticise others. One of my personal favourite quotes of yours is from your attention seeking #toxic rants thread:

I wish i was duke of a tribe with this world, I'd have loved to crush you. Pitiful player, pitiful duke. The only thing you're good at is recruiting Sam. You recruited K55, SAGA, Infame and if Apathy falls you'll probably recruit them and then recruit RIMJOB.

It's genuinely the most pathetic and piss poor excuse of a dukeship I've ever seen. Take comfort knowing I wasn't a duke this world, you would've never have made it this far

I personally couldn't care less how good or bad Sam is in comparison to the other top leaders in the world. You have no name, no account, you haven't even played Tribal Wars, you probably couldn't even complete the tutorial. That is how bad you are at the game. Yet you have the gall to have an opinion on a leader, who for better or worse, runs the rank 1 tribe in W91. You certainly can't lead a rank one tribe competently, not until you prove that you are able to do so with your name and your reputation. Until that point, your posts are mere flatulence.

Soon enough I imagine you will be exposed as most are, perhaps you got to 3k points as your best account or something and then you will be shamed into making a new account and the cycle will continue again. Either ways, lets not pretend you contribute anything of any worth to the forums.

DeletedUser

Personally, I post to pass time. Whether anyone actually reads my posts is irrelevant.

At least everything I, for example, post is tied to accounts and my own personal reputation. This means that whilst there is potentially consequences in terms of how people perceive me as a player and a person, my posts also come with the gravitas of my achievements within the game as well as reputation built up over the last 10 years or so.

By contrast, you and other trolls chat utter rubbish and make use of the fact that you do not have any consequence of doing so in order to facelessly criticise others. One of my personal favourite quotes of yours is from your attention seeking #toxic rants thread:

I personally couldn't care less how good or bad Sam is in comparison to the other top leaders in the world. You have no name, no account, you haven't even played Tribal Wars, you probably couldn't even complete the tutorial. That is how bad you are at the game. Yet you have the gall to have an opinion on a leader, who for better or worse, runs the rank 1 tribe in W91. You certainly can't lead a rank one tribe competently, not until you prove that you are able to do so with your name and your reputation. Until that point, your posts are mere flatulence.

Soon enough I imagine you will be exposed as most are, perhaps you got to 3k points as your best account or something and then you will be shamed into making a new account and the cycle will continue again. Either ways, lets not pretend you contribute anything of any worth to the forums.

Oh, oh! Does this mean I can link tribes from winning worlds in my signature and that gives me credence? You're literally talking about yourself every time you bash my credence. The difference being that you mindlessly agree with anything CORP pushes and I disagree with anyone thats being hypocritical. Now in a battle of aliases I'm going to assume the one that actually questions people and their motives (regardless of tribal affiliation) is far more reliable and credible than the one who's defending something as useless as CORP and their duke. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh, oh! Does this mean I can link tribes from winning worlds in my signature and that gives me credence? You're literally talking about yourself every time you bash my credence. The difference being that you mindlessly agree with anything CORP pushes and I disagree with anyone thats being hypocritical. Now in a battle of aliases I'm going to assume the one that actually questions people and their motives (regardless of tribal affiliation) is far more reliable and credible than the one who's defending something as useless as CORP and their duke. :rolleyes:

You are an amusing guy who completely misunderstood my point.

I suppose that is to be expected. You think you are making critical posts, questioning people and their motives regardless of tribal affiliation and disagreeing/exposing hypocrites, but that is not in fact the case.

Anyone who disagrees with you or exposes you as a fraud "mindlessly agrees with anything CORP pushes", convenient eh?

I wouldn't expect you to look back through a player's posting history or to even ask me before making such a statement on someone you don't even know, but if you did, you would see a post of mine (about 10 posts back) talking about me recommending a player to Jasper/h0llygh0st, the leader of Apathy and that player ending up being invited to Apathy. If you went further back, you would see my vague opinions on Sam, though posted in another world.

All I said was that I think Sam is better leader/player in the game Tribal Wars than Death Walker, a person who hasn't even played that game. I think almost anyone would agree with that. No controversy there.

DeletedUser

You are an amusing guy who completely misunderstood my point.

I suppose that is to be expected. You think you are making critical posts, questioning people and their motives regardless of tribal affiliation and disagreeing/exposing hypocrites, but that is not in fact the case.

Anyone who disagrees with you or exposes you as a fraud "mindlessly agrees with anything CORP pushes", convenient eh?

I wouldn't expect you to look back through a player's posting history or to even ask me before making such a statement on someone you don't even know, but if you did, you would see a post of mine (about 10 posts back) talking about me recommending a player to Jasper/h0llygh0st, the leader of Apathy and that player ending up being invited to Apathy. If you went further back, you would see my vague opinions on Sam, though posted in another world.

All I said was that I think Sam is better leader/player in the game Tribal Wars than Death Walker, a person who hasn't even played that game. I think almost anyone would agree with that. No controversy there.

You are dodging your own point. :rolleyes: You're not playing w91 therefor your opinion does not matter. The fact you don't have an account in w91 is proof of this? Right? Plz. Aliases have been around for a very long time and anyone worth a sneeze in PnP knows this.

As for objectivity... Well lets look at the facts, again if you will:

Apathy in a 1v2.
Apathy duke is a barbler.
Care? is suffering massive losses.

All of these are facts.

CORP's duke couldn't find his way out of a wet paper bag called PnP.
CORP's duke has almost exclusively been nobling internals and barbarians for a month+ but hasn't even broke the top 10 since.
CORP has recruited far more than they warred.

All of these are facts.

RIMJOB wanted to recruit BeCool and if they couldn't they would war them regardless of the fact that BeCool was helping their ally Apathy.
RIMJOB has recruited their entire rim.
RIMJOB's duke believes in 'aggresive hugging'

All of these again, are facts.

I'm sorry if such concepts elude you and you want to believe in alternative facts, but please lets keep the real world alt-right ideologies to the real world and not bring them into tribal wars. I don't think I can handle anymore alt-right [brackets here to denote just how ridiculous the alt right is and how the pc culture keeps me from calling out the balogna of their ineptitude].

DeletedUser

I played in Yahoo!/Rimjob, my account (Granny, now Two Girls One Up) merged into SterlingArcher at which point I quit. As for accounts that I have passwords to, then that would be a few more. I got bored and checked up on a world I used to play, nothing wrong with that really. If I wanted an account, I could just ask someone and I'd get one, I just made a brief comment to the general point of "don't feed this troll" to which you decided you wanted to make a fool out of yourself. I'm just having fun winding you up.

I'd contest some of your "Facts".

For example, you say Care are suffering massive losses. Yes, they are suffering losses being -31 in the last week, but they are not massive. Care took 124 villages within the same timeframe, a net gain of 93 villages. Care would be still growing significantly if it wasn't for the fact that Apathy are internalling them and seem to be cutting down in general. H0lly is a barb nobler though, but where does that matter.

Your first "fact" about Corp is just your opinion. I happen to think Sam is not great at PnP, but at least he is better than some troll. Again you seem to have an obsession with barb nobling and internalling. Not sure I comprehend is this supposed to be some sort of insult? There is nothing wrong with these things inherently. Similarly who cares whether Sam is top 10 or not, you seem to have a bit of a grudge, he's there to lead his tribe to victory not be top 10 and he's been rank 1 in the past if I recall correctly anyways. Then you keep going with subjective statements that actually mean nothing. Of course they have recruited more than they have warred, you can apply that to nearly every single TW tribe currently ongoing if you exclude all non-major wars.

The first rimjob fact seems fine and there is nothing wrong with doing that on the surface. The rest are subjective, Rimjob as far as I am aware have recruited the best players from the rim. The entire rim? I'd not be so sure, there's not enough spots. Similarly, you seem to be taking one statement made by Ronnie out of context, yes he wanted to hug within the context of a particular position/situation within the world. He doesn't believe in aggressive hugging, at least within his ability, he believes in doing the best decision he can for his tribe like most dukes do. If this means hugging, sure.

I'm assuming that is from that attention seeking thread you made. Either ways, not sure how the majority of these "facts" are relevant or even show anything about those tribes. Some of the facts are just your opinion which is the funniest thing, you don't even know what a fact is. I wish I could pass off my opinions as facts just like you. You are not objective, you just think you are.

DeletedUser

I played in Yahoo!/Rimjob, my account (Granny, now Two Girls One Up) merged into SterlingArcher at which point I quit. As for accounts that I have passwords to, then that would be a few more. I got bored and checked up on a world I used to play, nothing wrong with that really. If I wanted an account, I could just ask someone and I'd get one, I just made a brief comment to the general point of "don't feed this troll" to which you decided you wanted to make a fool out of yourself. I'm just having fun winding you up.

For example, you say Care are suffering massive losses. Yes, they are suffering losses being -31 in the last week, but they are not massive. Care took 124 villages within the same timeframe, a net gain of 93 villages. Care would be still growing significantly if it wasn't for the fact that Apathy are internalling them and seem to be cutting down in general. H0lly is a barb nobler though, but where does that matter.

Your first "fact" about Corp is just your opinion. I happen to think Sam is not great at PnP, but at least he is better than some troll. Again you seem to have an obsession with barb nobling and internalling. Not sure I comprehend is this supposed to be some sort of insult? There is nothing wrong with these things inherently. Similarly who cares whether Sam is top 10 or not, you seem to have a bit of a grudge, he's there to lead his tribe to victory not be top 10 and he's been rank 1 in the past if I recall correctly anyways. Then you keep going with subjective statements that actually mean nothing. Of course they have recruited more than they have warred, you can apply that to nearly every single TW tribe currently ongoing if you exclude all non-major wars.

The first rimjob fact seems fine and there is nothing wrong with doing that on the surface. The rest are subjective, Rimjob as far as I am aware have recruited the best players from the rim. The entire rim? I'd not be so sure, there's not enough spots. Similarly, you seem to be taking one statement made by Ronnie out of context, yes he wanted to hug within the context of a particular position/situation within the world. He doesn't believe in aggressive hugging, at least within his ability, he believes in doing the best decision he can for his tribe like most dukes do. If this means hugging, sure.

I'm assuming that is from that attention seeking thread you made. Either ways, not sure how the majority of these "facts" are relevant or even show anything about those tribes. Some of the facts are just your opinion which is the funniest thing, you don't even know what a fact is. I wish I could pass off my opinions as facts just like you. You are not objective, you just think you are.

Going -39 in the weeks immediately after joining Apathy matters. In most wars across TWs lifespan losing tribes have almost always had a net gain of villages despite losing a lot of villages to their adversaries. That is why war stats exist because they're relevant.

If you want we can apply weights to the people's PnP and create an objective model as to why Sam cannot for the life of him PnP. Opinion on this matter is rather moot. I do in a sense have a grudge against him, Sam complains about the forums being dead but actively works to make them even more lifeless. I happen to care about these boards and actively promote adding discussion to them, even at the expense of people's opinion of me. :) As for his skills as a player, after dropping 1,000s of dollars on this game and then acting in a very arrogant/egotistical way about his rank (did you see his old IG profile) only to months later fall from rank 1 and barely prop himself as a top 20 account.

Actually there is. Promising your ally to help them, and then trying to recruit / war their ally supporting your ally in a war you promised to help them in is REALLY, REALLY messed up (not to mention RJ dropped the alliance with Apathy and immediately picked one up with CORP, sorry thats about as low as you can go). You can go on and on about tribalwars and how thats apart of the game, I don't disagree. However you do deserve your name to be dragged in the mud though if you resort to such tactics. As for their recruitment, if you want to recruit your rim and say they're the "best" go for it. However everyone knows that the best of the rim is rarely more than mediocre in the core.

DeletedUser116879

Similarly, you seem to be taking one statement made by Ronnie out of context, yes he wanted to hug within the context of a particular position/situation within the world. He doesn't believe in aggressive hugging

I mean it's not like Ronnie said that he believes in aggressive hugging and that was what he thought they should do or anything in the video he sent to his tribe.

Also, you may not think that Sam is worse than a troll, but personally from what I have witnessed, I would beg to differ.

For example
upload_2017-4-18_0-12-44.pngupload_2017-4-18_0-12-25.pngupload_2017-4-18_0-12-11.png

Sam uses anything he can to gain a personal sense of accomplishment and joy but if he can't get that out of anything he tends to be quite and that is just being ignorant. He just really hates getting taking the L and tends to resort being aggressive.

Also you calling Death Walker a troll is the same as Sam and co calling him Toxic just because they can't properly prove him wrong. That is at least the pattern I see, Death Walker gives some good points and facts and those that it is against just call him toxic because they think that would divert the attention of Death Walker actually being right.

So IMO DW is not toxic, he just is to those against him.

-Creeper

DeletedUser

I'm on holiday so it has taken me a while to come back to this thread. Actually reading this made me a bit tedious. I understand you profess that you want to improve the quality of the forums to days of old. My advice is to not post, that would increase the quality significantly. Is TW really so dead that we are discussing the identity of some troll who clearly has no clue about anything and is delusional about how he is some sort of objective saviour? I suppose it is.

I can't say I am that knowledgeable about the Apathy/Rimjob and Corp conflict, W91 hasn't been something I have really looked into for over a month. That being said, I'd contest what you seem to imply is significant based on my knowledge of war in general. Lets say Care? are -39 for the sake of agreement, then that is a total loss to the Apathy Family of 1.2% of their villages worth of growth over the entire conflict. Whilst its not brilliant, considering what I heard about the circumstances of the war it is within the realm of expectation. Now lets have a quick look at where those villages are:

Map of the Conflict

Whilst it seems (at least on my end) Twstats is playing up a bit showing the villages, you will find that locationally, most of those villages are in Rimjob territory, a lot of them quite a way in. In essence, the Apathy family are likely to lose them as a consequence of Rimjob merely joining the fray, especially since it was unlikely (since I know Jasper is a far less paranoid and more trusting guy than someone like myself and due to the existence of the Corp war) that the front was stacked significantly.

Not saying that Apathy is winning or deserves to win, just I think what you define as mattering in the long term does not matter. What mattered was Rimjob joining in vs. Apathy and Co, which resulted in the stats and a problem for Apathy. The stats themselves aren't really important at all.

My best advice for you to improve the boards is to not post at all. I understand you think you are doing a good thing, but all it comes across as is some troll, out of his depth, pretending to be objective whilst just really being spiteful, petty and aiming to stir up shit. Sam isn't a great PnPer but certainly isn't the worst PnPer I've ever seen, heck I am in the rank 1 tribe on W90 who has far worse PnP than Corp. To give one example of recent, Sam's reply to your silly thread, where he just called you out as an attention seeker and left it at that. That to me is a decent response so he can't be completely awful. As for dropping thousands of dollars on the game, that just sounds salty. He probably dropped a bunch but I doubt it came into the thousands. It's not as if he hasn't PP farmed or had top accounts on past worlds where he had a large base of PP from. Still not relevant, you are just salty.

As for Rimjob, it is just part of the game as you say. They can get their name dragged in the mud, who cares if it lands them the win and that is their aim. If that is the case, you should be there complimenting them, honour is a concept only those who are good enough at the game can afford to follow. Everyone else should be rolling around in the mud if they desire victory IMO. Ronnie should as well if he wants to win, the perception of the publics doesn't even matter, especially as dead as they are anyways.

As for Dumb Creeper, I am calling him a troll because he is a troll. If you read my posts, I disprove every point he makes and then call him a troll citing evidence from his own posts and describing the characteristics of a troll which he fits. As for that #SamExposed, I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean. It really doesn't say that much about him as a person tbh and he wants the win and would get upset if he was to lose? Isn't that so obvious.

I'm just against idiotic posters and trolls. Not against Death Walker, I didn't even know who the guy was until I read the posts yesterday.