Death Walker and his identity O.o

• Thread starter DeletedUser116879
  • Start date

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
As for Rimjob, it is just part of the game as you say. They can get their name dragged in the mud, who cares if it lands them the win and that is their aim. If that is the case, you should be there complimenting them, honour is a concept only those who are good enough at the game can afford to follow. Everyone else should be rolling around in the mud if they desire victory IMO. Ronnie should as well if he wants to win, the perception of the publics doesn't even matter, especially as dead as they are anyways.

I guess based on this, I should consider my sense of honour a self imposed handicap?

If that is truly how others feel, I can only pity them. It's like Nick once said over a year ago in W83...
"[10:01:10 PM] Nick Chapman | Ramsay Bolton: You guys are totally willing to throw away advantages and opportunities for a perceived moral high ground that no one else actually recognizes or gives a shit about."

Wonder what would happen if I played like this as well.

DeletedUser

I guess based on this, I should consider my sense of honour a self imposed handicap?

If that is truly how others feel, I can only pity them. It's like Nick once said over a year ago in W83...
"[10:01:10 PM] Nick Chapman | Ramsay Bolton: You guys are totally willing to throw away advantages and opportunities for a perceived moral high ground that no one else actually recognizes or gives a shit about."

Wonder what would happen if I played like this as well.

Of course it is a self imposed handicap when it comes to winning the game.

Does winning the game matter? I'd argue the journey matters more so in many ways how you present and act within the world is important even if you are to win. I respect those who hold themselves with honour and integrity and follow through on that.

I do have to say though, the vast majority of people I know who espouse these principles publicly, turn out to be the dirtiest most cutthroat TW players. From what I have seen, you haven't been one of those though.

DeletedUser

I'm on holiday so it has taken me a while to come back to this thread. Actually reading this made me a bit tedious. I understand you profess that you want to improve the quality of the forums to days of old. My advice is to not post, that would increase the quality significantly. Is TW really so dead that we are discussing the identity of some troll who clearly has no clue about anything and is delusional about how he is some sort of objective saviour? I suppose it is.

I can't say I am that knowledgeable about the Apathy/Rimjob and Corp conflict, W91 hasn't been something I have really looked into for over a month. That being said, I'd contest what you seem to imply is significant based on my knowledge of war in general. Lets say Care? are -39 for the sake of agreement, then that is a total loss to the Apathy Family of 1.2% of their villages worth of growth over the entire conflict. Whilst its not brilliant, considering what I heard about the circumstances of the war it is within the realm of expectation. Now lets have a quick look at where those villages are:

Map of the Conflict

Whilst it seems (at least on my end) Twstats is playing up a bit showing the villages, you will find that locationally, most of those villages are in Rimjob territory, a lot of them quite a way in. In essence, the Apathy family are likely to lose them as a consequence of Rimjob merely joining the fray, especially since it was unlikely (since I know Jasper is a far less paranoid and more trusting guy than someone like myself and due to the existence of the Corp war) that the front was stacked significantly.

Not saying that Apathy is winning or deserves to win, just I think what you define as mattering in the long term does not matter. What mattered was Rimjob joining in vs. Apathy and Co, which resulted in the stats and a problem for Apathy. The stats themselves aren't really important at all.

My best advice for you to improve the boards is to not post at all. I understand you think you are doing a good thing, but all it comes across as is some troll, out of his depth, pretending to be objective whilst just really being spiteful, petty and aiming to stir up shit. Sam isn't a great PnPer but certainly isn't the worst PnPer I've ever seen, heck I am in the rank 1 tribe on W90 who has far worse PnP than Corp. To give one example of recent, Sam's reply to your silly thread, where he just called you out as an attention seeker and left it at that. That to me is a decent response so he can't be completely awful. As for dropping thousands of dollars on the game, that just sounds salty. He probably dropped a bunch but I doubt it came into the thousands. It's not as if he hasn't PP farmed or had top accounts on past worlds where he had a large base of PP from. Still not relevant, you are just salty.

As for Rimjob, it is just part of the game as you say. They can get their name dragged in the mud, who cares if it lands them the win and that is their aim. If that is the case, you should be there complimenting them, honour is a concept only those who are good enough at the game can afford to follow. Everyone else should be rolling around in the mud if they desire victory IMO. Ronnie should as well if he wants to win, the perception of the publics doesn't even matter, especially as dead as they are anyways.

As for Dumb Creeper, I am calling him a troll because he is a troll. If you read my posts, I disprove every point he makes and then call him a troll citing evidence from his own posts and describing the characteristics of a troll which he fits. As for that #SamExposed, I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean. It really doesn't say that much about him as a person tbh and he wants the win and would get upset if he was to lose? Isn't that so obvious.

I'm just against idiotic posters and trolls. Not against Death Walker, I didn't even know who the guy was until I read the posts yesterday.

who clearly has no clue about anything

some troll, out of his depth, pretending to be objective

As for dropping thousands of dollars on the game, that just sounds salty. He probably dropped a bunch but I doubt it came into the thousands.

I can't say I am that knowledgeable about W91.

So you say I am neither knowledgeable nor objective but then you go on to prove your own ignorance and lack of understanding? Even going so far as to state such things? Are you kidding me dude?

e75a30f604bc7ee01db6f8bc2cab63b3.jpg

justright.jpg

DeletedUser

Errmmm...you do know that your lack of knowledge and objectivity when it comes to W91 is mutually exclusive of any knowledge that I may not have due to not really following the scene. What does it say about your posts when even a guy who doesn't play the world can make you look like an idiot?

For all that rubbish about PnP was better in the day, you use one of the classic old school ways to deflect when you lost an argument. You ignore 99% of the post where your whole position was destroyed by basically 5 minutes of TWstats work and try cherry pick one part to scrape some semblance of dignity back. Couldn't even do that correctly. Nice pictures though bro.

DeletedUser

Errmmm...you do know that your lack of knowledge and objectivity when it comes to W91 is mutually exclusive of any knowledge that I may not have due to not really following the scene. What does it say about your posts when even a guy who doesn't play the world can make you look like an idiot?

For all that rubbish about PnP was better in the day, you use one of the classic old school ways to deflect when you lost an argument. You ignore 99% of the post where your whole position was destroyed by basically 5 minutes of TWstats work and try cherry pick one part to scrape some semblance of dignity back. Couldn't even do that correctly. Nice pictures though bro.

Its hard to take someone serious who flat out says they're ignorant about the affairs of the world and then accuses those who play it that they are in fact the ignorant ones. Like which is it dude? You can't claim to be ignorant of whats happening and then claim others must be too. :rolleyes:

As for the rest of your points I could continue to point out the fallacies in them but when you brazenly admit you have no clue what the heck you're talking about it seems like an utter waste of time to even attempt to converse with a specimen so low on the totem pole of basic understanding and reasoning skills about whats actually happening in w91 and the affairs around it.

DeletedUser

Its hard to take someone serious who flat out says they're ignorant about the affairs of the world and then accuses those who play it that they are in fact the ignorant ones. Like which is it dude? You can't claim to be ignorant of whats happening and then claim others must be too. :rolleyes:

As for the rest of your points I could continue to point out the fallacies in them but when you brazenly admit you have no clue what the heck you're talking about it seems like an utter waste of time to even attempt to converse with a specimen so low on the totem pole of basic understanding and reasoning skills about whats actually happening in w91 and the affairs around it.

It is hard to take someone seriously who doesn't even know that knowledge is a scale and thinks it is just two absolutes, the state of knowing everything and the state of knowing nothing.

Lets give an example for you.

There are three people, each with a different level of knowledge of mathematics.

There is a five year old who can hardly count.
There is a highschooler who can do some mathematics.
Then there is someone doing a PhD in mathematics.

In this example, you are the five year old. I am the highschooler. I lack knowledge compared to the guy doing the PhD due to not being committed to the world, but I sure as hell can make a fool out a guy who practically doesn't know anything.

Not even winning the argument you tried sidetracking into because you couldn't talk about W91 without looking the fool, nice try again though.

DeletedUser

It is hard to take someone seriously who doesn't even know that knowledge is a scale and thinks it is just two absolutes, the state of knowing everything and the state of knowing nothing.

Lets give an example for you.

There are three people, each with a different level of knowledge of mathematics.

There is a five year old who can hardly count.
There is a highschooler who can do some mathematics.
Then there is someone doing a PhD in mathematics.

In this example, you are the five year old. I am the highschooler. I lack knowledge compared to the guy doing the PhD due to not being committed to the world, but I sure as hell can make a fool out a guy who practically doesn't know anything.

Not even winning the argument you tried sidetracking into because you couldn't talk about W91 without looking the fool, nice try again though.

If anything your point proves you're the 5 yr old and i have a phd. Considering Sam had 3k points 2 days into the world and the only way to achieve that was to buy $40 packs that have 3x10% warehouse packages. If you do the math to reach 3k in 2 days would require quite a bit of cash especially when you take into account that you'd also have to but resources from the pp market to help your growth first. But you know none of this because by your own words you're ignorant of this world. Please don't post again unless its something other than your current drab.

DeletedUser

So you are telling me he bought at least 25 of these packs? Come off it mate.

There are plenty of ways of to get 3k points in 2 days for free asides from PP. Let me give you one example.

Create a large multitude of multi-accounts and have them spam the market with resources and just spam buildings with them. Lets assume Sam did it legally though and he bought those packs at the pricepoint you gave.

Assuming he scoured the market which given he's a dirty PP player and accepted offers straight away, which he probably did, he probably just spammed warehouse to level 20 just by doing that in about 12 hours or so. You are looking at 60k total resources, which is easy to get considering just getting one of the TW market drops which happen multiple times per day get you 1/4 of that. Past then, he probably used 4-5 of those packs, the first three and one from his 4th would get his warehouse up to level 30 using one every level. By this point he'd already be over 1k points due to full warehouse being 1187 points. Then the other two from his 4th would give him essentially 80k of each which would get your HQ to level 20 and your smithy to level 17. Perhaps he used a 5th, in which case he could get smithy to 20, Market 10, Academy and Pits to level 22 each, though at that point he'd still have 1.5 days to buy off the market so perhaps he could do that anyways. Lets be honest, he probably built level 5 rax and level 3 stables, workshop 2 and the statue as well since they cost nothing.

I calc that at 319+1187+(276*3)+512+52+40+29+29+24= 3020 Points
I also calculate that at $200 or $160 depending on whether he used 4 or 5 bonuses.

That'd be in 16 hours. What Sam could do with the next 32 hours is probably get 5k points and noble a second villa or something, get his pits up to level 30 each and start selling PP.

Hardly thousands of Dollars eh?

Also he could then use his prime position to spam the market with resources and make all the money back by selling the PP he made with his large resource pits to other players. Level 25 pits with your bonuses on for example would give you 70PP per hour if the market price was 65 resources/PP. At level 30 pits he'd be making 3600PP per day which in essence would be $30 per day at market price, meaning he'd make $300 in the first 10 days of the world where everyone spam buys market.

In essence, as I've said before to the point that I am looking like a scratched record, you talk utter rubbish. You don't know what you are talking about, you make up numbers to try shame people you don't like.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you are telling me he bought at least 25 of these packs? Come off it mate.

There are plenty of ways of to get 3k points in 2 days for free asides from PP. Let me give you one example.

Create a large multitude of multi-accounts and have them spam the market with resources and just spam buildings with them. Lets assume Sam did it legally though and he bought those packs at the pricepoint you gave.

Assuming he scoured the market which given he's a dirty PP player and accepted offers straight away, which he probably did, he probably just spammed warehouse to level 20 just by doing that in about 12 hours or so. You are looking at 60k total resources, which is easy to get considering just getting one of the TW market drops which happen multiple times per day get you 1/4 of that. Past then, he probably used 4-5 of those packs, the first three and one from his 4th would get his warehouse up to level 30 using one every level. By this point he'd already be over 1k points due to full warehouse being 1187 points. Then the other two from his 4th would give him essentially 80k of each which would get your HQ to level 20 and your smithy to level 17. Perhaps he used a 5th, in which case he could get smithy to 20, Market 10, Academy and Pits to level 22 each, though at that point he'd still have 1.5 days to buy off the market so perhaps he could do that anyways. Lets be honest, he probably built level 5 rax and level 3 stables, workshop 2 and the statue as well since they cost nothing.

I calc that at 319+1187+(276*3)+512+52+40+29+29+24= 3020 Points
I also calculate that at $200 or $160 depending on whether he used 4 or 5 bonuses.

That'd be in 16 hours. What Sam could do with the next 32 hours is probably get 5k points and noble a second villa or something, get his pits up to level 30 each and start selling PP.

Hardly thousands of Dollars eh?

Also he could then use his prime position to spam the market with resources and make all the money back by selling the PP he made with his large resource pits to other players. Level 25 pits with your bonuses on for example would give you 70PP per hour if the market price was 65 resources/PP. At level 30 pits he'd be making 3600PP per day which in essence would be $30 per day at market price, meaning he'd make $300 in the first 10 days of the world where everyone spam buys market.

In essence, as I've said before to the point that I am looking like a scratched record, you talk utter rubbish. You don't know what you are talking about, you make up numbers to try shame people you don't like.

:rolleyes:

Its too ez. Like are you really that lazy you won't look it up yourself?

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/how-is-this-even-possible.278814/

Sam didn't just take the lead, he held the lead by a significant margin (double and even triple #2s spot and they were using the same bonus offer he did) for a very long time that transcended simple resource purchasing (he's never been much of a farmer), where do you think all this money came from? This just exasperates your lack of knowledge in this world and of the game at large.

Literally 2 pages back and you can't even be arsed to do some simple research yourself. But you have the audacity to call someone who's been posting here for 3+ months "ignorant" of the world. Like. :rolleyes: You claim I'm ignorant but you don't even bother to fact check anything I say and build your entire counter argument off intentionally faulty information that would take all of 5 minutes to confirm or deny.

Do you get it yet? Here I'll spell it out for you. You. Do. Not. Know. What. You. Are. Talking. About. You simply take whatever is presented to you at face value and call it a day after you build an argument around it. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Errmm it literally says on page 1 of that thread exactly what I said, supposedly from the mouth of Sam himself. Way to shoot yourself in the foot again:

jqK3ajN.png

I even did the mathematics above that showed how that would work, given that a warehouse upgrade costs just under 10% of the previous level.

Those players just sucked, Sam used mass warehouse building which is the optimal way to exploit the offer. That was it.

Come on mate you can't be this delusional...

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nemesis is correct here i did not spend thousands of pounds jesus Death walker.

You have been obsessed with me and i find it quite flattering really but it is getting kinda creepy now Death watch a film called obsessed may remind you of yourself.

Sam

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Nemesis is correct here i did not spend thousands of pounds jesus Death walker.

You have been obsessed with me and i find it quite flattering really but it is getting kinda creepy now Death watch a film called obsessed may remind you of yourself.

Sam

Create a large multitude of multi-accounts and have them spam the market with resources and just spam buildings with them.

interesting... :rolleyes: