The Tribal Tribune Chapter II

DeletedUser120589

Hello and welcome back to chapter II of my type ups!!!! I was gonna wait till sunday but so much has happened i can't contain myself!!! So with out further ado lets look at what has been going on!!!

TRIBAL RANKINGS

SCREW 0
|W|S| 0
Dawn 0
Panda +6
Inc 0
Bah +1
E=MC2 -1
~LP~ 0
-VG- +2
FnB +1

THE FALL OF T.N.T

Well it was predicted and it looks like T.N.T detonated their way off the top 10! But why? their must of been a reason!!!! Well upon further examination and question asking i figured i had a pretty good idea. Unfortunately its going to be the reason many other tribes fall in the future..

Whats the reason you asked? Viojin the Aggressive and tyrant leadership has started a revolution which has resulted in the down fall of T.N.T After mailing him (and being ignored) i figured i would ask some other people. Well turns out Viojin hasn't exactly got a fan club going for him.

His refusal to listen to his EQUAL partners in leadership was tossed aside as he recruited refugees from other tribes! Needless to say his AGGRESSION Lost him the alliance formed between T.N.T and Bah (which was under review for 24+ hours)

This resulted in certain members to move from T.N.T to other tribes like Panda and Bah

One player was BHFanticos who also stated Bah had more help in OPERATION FARM But that does not mean Bah is a force to be reckoned with. BHFanticos decided to pledge allegiance to Bah who moved up from number 7 to number 6 swapping places with E=MC2

So thats the result of bad leadership everyone! yep so we say good bye to T.N.T who will not be seeing the top 10, probably, ever again!

After asking BHFanticos about his decision on moving to Bah he stated the following

Well, I'm very satisfied with my decision. To leave T.N.T and join BAH consisted on many reasons and the duke, Voodoo., was one of them because I was confident that he'd be a good and experienced leader and I was right. So let me say that BAH is a very strong Tribe, which you have definitely to keep an eye on in the future.

PERV CRIME IS UP

They where on wednesdays tribes to watch and today they sit in a very comfortable number 4 on the rankings list!!! And what seems to give them the upper hand compared to tribes like SCREW and |W|S| and others not mentioned..... They only have 39 members compared to the other 3 tribes in front with a full 60 members!

According to a member of Inc superman123 who was a former member of the now fallen tribe AOW who left due to leaders recruiting refugees established the now Panda tribe who has seen to be a very promising tribe! With members like s0undw4ve who moved to panda and other very active members from the tribes AOW and T.N.T this appears to be a tribal merge of two tribes with the most active members forming together from both tribes.

POSSIBLE CONFLICT IN THE FUTURE?!?!?!?!?!

The only problem with panda now is the horrible incident that has happened between them and Bah

its unfortunate but Clinty90 From the Panda tribe got lucky and stole a village that was just noble by Bah member ErraN
Will this conflict result in war? maybe even a beautiful understanding and a possible alliance in the future? or will it result in nothing and everything goes back to normal? according to panda it hasn't created any kind of problem with in the tribe!

According to tribe leader VooDoo they have plans!!!! stay tuned for future type ups to get possible spoilers!

|W|S| The Enemy Of The People

Before i start this i want to give most credit to sagar.coolgaur for this and to check out their thread A Sassy Lesson In TW

So according to public resources |W|S| has made quite a few enemies! And not in a good way! As posted in the chapter one ego will be the down fall of many tribes in world 93 and it seems words have fallen on deaf ears but still plagued world 93 |W|S

Well if |W|S| had a secret plan we now know what it is and what is it that we had to wait for and see? Apparently making everyone mad! with a mini nuke going straight into the trash it appears this Trump like tribe has all but sealed their fate.

After resources have already claimed the tribe is crap and leadership is egotistical and poor its only a matter of time before |W|S| disappears into the simple history of TWStats. Causing this much noise is only poisoning the good quite players who brandish the banner of |W|S|.

It seems the damage has already been done according to previous worlds one leader of |W|S| has recently been EXPOSED FOR SPYING on a previous world *tut tut.

I predict |W|S| will fall at this point.

Shout out to Sagar.Coolgar for the excellent thread!!!!

Thanks for reading!!!! today is my birthday so hit that thanks button for a happy birthday! post the link in tribe forums let me get these views!!!! Happy 4/20 to my fire up friendly friends out there!!!

TotalPointWhore Claims Ghio1 has a crush on her, awwwwwww how sweet!!!! send her resources so she knows its real!

TRIBAL OVER ALL RATING

SCREW 9/10
|W|S| 2/10
Dawn ??/10 +1
Panda 10/10
Inc 8/10
Bah 9/10
E=MC2 ??/10 +1
~LP~ 8/10
-VG- 6/10
FnB 5/10

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
67328093.jpg

Lord BillyNoMates

for once maybe do some research before listening to other peoples posts

me and Sagar Gaur have spoken on skype for a few hours today where in fact Sagar Gaur found out that Iamtell13 lied about me spying on my tribe on w92

the reasons why he lied are unknown. maybe an attempt to make us look like back stabbers

but let me remind you

yes charmand3r may of invited some of noobs members to join us but ive been told that noobs also tried recruiting some of ours

some might call that hypocritical or just plain calling the kettle black

and people are wondering why we have so many enemies . i have a few sources in other tribes that are telling me Royal are infact allying everyone in order to try to get rid of us but it isnt going to work

and the fact that the retard who made this topic already thinks our world is over is completely ridiculous

we have very good players here and we will fight everyone if we need to but theres no way we are going down as easy as you think

DeletedUser

and people are wondering why we have so many enemies . i have a few sources in other tribes that are telling me Royal are infact allying everyone in order to try to get rid of us but it isnt going to work

You have so many enemies because we are infact trying to ally everyone to get rid of you?

and the fact that the retard who made this topic already thinks our world is over is completely ridiculous

You should try respecting people just a tiny bit more. We're all here to play a game.

Lord BillyNoMates

You have so many enemies because we are infact trying to ally everyone to get rid of you?

You should try respecting people just a tiny bit more. We're all here to play a game.
i might start showing people respect who show me respect or isnt it a two way thing anymore

you know i get mails daily about kregier allying tribes to go against us? or would you like me to post some of your forum on here

Deleted User - 10017355

SCREW 9/10
|W|S| 2/10
Dawn ??/10 +1
Panda 10/10
Inc 8/10
Bah 9/10
E=MC2 ??/10 +1
~LP~ 8/10
-VG- 6/10
FnB 5/10

A lovely read! I do have a couple of quarrels though, but nothing worth changing what your doing over.

1. Call me blind, but I can't read that yellow text without highlighting it :D
2."Some people are outraged by my post and some people love it. I bet sunday you'll like what i have to say! i bash people i hold some people on a pedestal then the next chapter everything will be different. You'll like sundays post I'm sure!" <- Your post replying in your Tuesday thread (another good read). I'm not sure if you tried to interview |W|S| and they declined, but they had no voice again here. You summarised the PnP of others, which is starting to appear to be riddled with lies; so this post became more of a PnP aswell. Don't get me wrong, there is no problem with this, but if you choose this path you may not be able to get back to a more neutral post.

Overall great post I'd rate it 9/10 ;)

Lord BillyNoMates

4d81a22db81c0aa956eb298ac35e3975.png

maybe next time before lying make sure i cant prove it

DeletedUser120589

To lord Billy as you can see i stated nothing as FACT i said things like according to and claimed. which means nothing factual! I will like to private message you in game and perhaps get your side of the story this is nearly just a gossip thing that i do for fun. Last week voodoo and s0undw4ve got some abuse from me this week i had good things to say. I do this for the story, i do this for the views and i welcome all feedback.

to wikkiddeath1 your right i perhaps should not of used other threads to feed my own lol i wanted it to be longer and should of been patient. I do apologize. next type up will be better I'm new to this and quite enjoying it =) please message me on tribal wars to get some words in i do respect anonymity if people do so desire =)

DeletedUser105017

Omagad Steve

Why are you betraying me for he.. uhh him =(

Fuel the drama boys

Lord BillyNoMates

quality over quantity?

look at AOWs family members and you will see 85% of your members are from AOW and yet the now leader of panda was one of the leaders of AOW

so im missing the point where this is a new tribe under new leadership