Some home truths about Screw

DeletedUser119533

I joined this world off a whim, and would like to tell you some details about screw.

I was asked by ghoi1 to join the tribe and relocated to the North East with them, where they merged with another tribe, making an academy for a few days.

One of the barons made an important topic right at the start.. Raoul Duke told us it was important not to attack DarK.RaveN, as the account was created for the sole purpose of nobling. I mean our complete dominance because of pp spending and merging was not enough, accounts needed setting up for tribe members to noble. It was a shame that another player cleared it forcing raoul duke to actually noble a real target.

The next baron was legionnaire1787

A player joined my area, out of the blue and legionnaire put a noble claim on him Jester king. I thought a little strange so i asked legionnaire, who said that the player had been invited by him, so basically another village created for a screw leader to noble.

He then asked me to hit a target, which i did losing most of my axe at the time..aiwens07 was the player and i got a message from legionnaire asking how the attack went, although i was pissed off so i didnt respond for a day. Then i notice he claimed the village. He finished off the clearing and nobled the village.

Then i sent all my d out to tribe mates, supporting them, and while i did i was hit by my tribemate legionnaire, who knew i was offline, and also sent me a friend request just before the attacks were launched. It was also known by the leaders that my d troops were out, supporting 3 members of the tribe. So they knew they would get an easy village and they took it.

Good luck to the other screw members, you will need it,

DeletedUser118771

Sounds like you got SCREWed

1290165886_rsd4rn.gif

DeletedUser119533

Sounds like you got SCREWed

1290165886_rsd4rn.gif

I did, but oh well not the biggest loss i have suffered, more annoyed at the way tribalwars is being played these days.

All these so called good players are having multiple accounts set up to get ahead, and attacking tribe members, rather than enemies, just to grow big.

Its basically just a chat room, where you noble freidns , not a war game anymore.

Ghostoxa

As soon as you got into a tribe where ghio is around, that should have turned a red light for you.

OTDDeathAwaits

What an outstanding TW member you are making yourself out to be...but the reality is the sob story is laughable.

You don't respond to your tribemate and baron after they ask you how your attack went after they assumed you had failed. Then you get annoyed because he followed up after your failed attack? Maybe had you replied he wouldn't have nobled the village on you :) and helped you noble it.
...however maybe not. We will never know because you didn't reply.

Your time on this world was cut short by me. I didn't want you in my tribe. You are a big mouth(clearly) and you claim you're this and that - going to take out players around you but you're not capable. You even wanted to block a recruit as your noble target but I recruited him anyway. Why? Well he has 3 villages now and until this morning you had one. Without an academy. You are All talk.

Stick to the forums ...but there wasn't enough room for your ego in SCREW. You just didn't make the cut. It's not personal but I just don't like you :)

Good Luck.

DeletedUser119533

As soon as you got into a tribe where ghio is around, that should have turned a red light for you.

It was not ghoi1 to be fair, it was the other barons, i never had much dealing with ghoi1.

Although he is probably not completely innocent, i have never been in a tribe with him previously so i don't know what happened in the past with him.

Now i lost my village everyone just says it is the ramblings of someone who lost. Which is a shame, but they cannot say they were not warned, the next time it happens.

DeletedUser119533

What an outstanding TW member you are making yourself out to be...but the reality is the sob story is laughable.

You don't respond to your tribemate and baron after they ask you how your attack went after they assumed you had failed. Then you get annoyed because he followed up after your failed attack? Maybe had you replied he wouldn't have nobled the village on you :) and helped you noble it.
...however maybe not. We will never know because you didn't reply.

Your time on this world was cut short by me. I didn't want you in my tribe. You are a big mouth(clearly) and you claim you're this and that - going to take out players around you but you're not capable. You even wanted to block a recruit as your noble target but I recruited him anyway. Why? Well he has 3 villages now and until this morning you had one. Without an academy. You are All talk.

Stick to the forums ...but there wasn't enough room for your ego in SCREW. You just didn't make the cut. It's not personal but I just don't like you :)

Good Luck.

He was not a baron when he messaged me, he was promoted after, so do not pretend i ignored a baron. I did not want to noble the village, i attacked for him, not for my own gain, i was not the one wanting help, you have twisted that there.

I did say in the forum i would prefer that a player was not recruited yes, but then you recruited him i never complained i never said a word about it, i accepted it. Asking that a player not get recruited is not bad or worthy of kicking, it is bad if i had kicked up a fuss and argued about it or messaged complaints after, but that is not the case.

I had a good army for my size, don't pretend otherwise, i am pretty sure it was bigger than yours.

OTDDeathAwaits

Now i lost my village everyone just says it is the ramblings of someone who lost. Which is a shame, but they cannot say they were not warned, the next time it happens.

Word of advice for future worlds. Take it or leave it.

Command share, note share and maybe you would have had Intel in the people around you.

When you were asked to assist in clearing a village. Good for you. You said you would. Then you fall off the radar and not reply? You want to be in a tribe? Then be part of the tribe. Your ODA suggests that you didn't clear very much...so I don't know what you were attacking with...

Wasn't Ghio or legion. I wanted you kicked, you were no addition with your radio silence except for when you wanted to complain or talk big. Keep the talk talking - Another thread to boost the forums for a day. Although after today that village and you will be forgotten. Some guy who got rimmed and whined about it. Thanks for the comedy act.

OTDDeathAwaits

He was not a baron when he messaged me, he was promoted after, so do not pretend i ignored a baron. I did not want to noble the village, i attacked for him, not for my own gain, i was not the one wanting help, you have twisted that there.

I did say in the forum i would prefer that a player was not recruited yes, but then you recruited him i never complained i never said a word about it, i accepted it. Asking that a player not get recruited is not bad or worthy of kicking, it is bad if i had kicked up a fuss and argued about it or messaged complaints after, but that is not the case.

I had a good army for my size, don't pretend otherwise, i am pretty sure it was bigger than yours.

Assumptions assumptions. Now now. Why do the biggest noobs always scream the loudest. Just politely bow out. You didn't make the cut. Good bye.

DeletedUser116682

Damn this topic is getting spicy!

Honestly though why are you surprised they have villages being built up for them to noble, it's hardly anything new in TW, Happens way more than we would all like to admit.

DeletedUser119533

Assumptions assumptions. Now now. Why do the biggest noobs always scream the loudest. Just politely bow out. You didn't make the cut. Good bye.

Hahaha, i am bowing out politely, i am just showing the world the tactics used by several players in screw, which are a little backhanded.

DeletedUser119533

Damn this topic is getting spicy!

Honestly though why are you surprised they have villages being built up for them to noble, it's hardly anything new in TW, Happens way more than we would all like to admit.

I am not surprised, although i am surprised at how openly they are doing it. I thought that if they would do it they would keep it on the down low as it is a dirty tactic. But they tell the tribe they are doing it and i complained to the leaders about it and mods, maybe that was a reason i was kicked. Several players are playing well, it is a shame the tribe is tainted by several players playing dirty.

DeletedUser116463

oh a typical leadership style of Ghio. Not a news, later he will screw everyone either friend or foe.

DeletedUser120609

I did, but oh well not the biggest loss i have suffered, more annoyed at the way tribalwars is being played these days.

All these so called good players are having multiple accounts set up to get ahead, and attacking tribe members, rather than enemies, just to grow big.

Its basically just a chat room, where you noble freidns , not a war game anymore.

Yeah I remember the days when being a part of a tribe used to mean something. Now there are players using tribes to help themselves or using them as protection. Finding the right tribe isn't as important to the strategy of the game anymore.