For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

DeletedUser

For sure, that is the case. It is a combination of multiple factors at the end of the day.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The way Balian looks at it . Every tribe has it quitters , this late in the world when players have over 200 villas the accounts start to become more of a burden then game.

Unless an account has at least 3 players on it you might as well hang it up.

Besides all that , all this rubble talk about how good players are suck as banana with no balls, definately not my Majeeste, why we even talk about someone Purely Forgotten , Etc etc etc , Balian will chew these players up and spit them out in game

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
The way Balian looks at it . Every tribe has it quitters , this late in the world when players have over 200 villas the accounts start to become more of a burden then game.

Unless an account has at least 3 players on it you might as well hang it up.

Besides all that , all this rubble talk about how good players are suck as banana with no balls, definately not my Majeeste, why we even talk about someone Purely Forgotten , Etc etc etc , Balian will chew these players up and spit them out in game

You have such a good track record of success i look forward to seeing it.

Also whats with the random third-person references?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You have such a good track record of success i look forward to seeing it.

Also whats with the random third-person references?

The references are me just bashing players like they do me. Besides that Minty why dont you do me a favor and brush your teeth your breath smells like ass.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR"

Before WAR was AD!, fair enough, Infamy thought it'd be a walk in the park. And it was. Their leader refused to help it's members and preferred them to lose than win with TEA. It was almost too late but I went over and helped things along by working closely with some amazing people. I remember Bill said I would be the downfall of AD!. Not quite.

Infamy also went on to say AD!/TEA were only able to make gains on their backlines. Not true.

The truth is that this declaration was a farce. They thought TEA would roll over and die but we did no such thing. BiP are the ones who deserve credit here and one or two individuals in Infamy.

Infamy will now be forced to merge into BiP and maybe that'll change things for them.

Regardless we will continue to fight on. I'm delighted a non premade, once semi organised was able to give a premade a major run for their money.

You only need half a brain, money, some time and dedication to do well on tw. The game is so automated lately I'm delighted we could teach some new players and have a bitta craic along the way. Also everything Nemesis says is gospel.

Balian is also playing some game. A credit to his tribe. Eat your words..

DeletedUser

I laughed so hard when i read

"
heir leader refused to help it's members and preferred them to lose than win with TEA. It was almost too late but I went over"

As if Tea is going to win, Yeye, i'm sure Tea can start a few more wars against rim tribes and call them wins :D Cause thats all the wins you be getting Al

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I laughed so hard when i read

"
heir leader refused to help it's members and preferred them to lose than win with TEA. It was almost too late but I went over"

As if Tea is going to win, Yeye, i'm sure Tea can start a few more wars against rim tribes and call them wins :D Cause thats all the wins you be getting Al

Your just a blah blah vlah troll , i seen u play and your play is worthless. If we could go one on one I would chew you up and spit you out boy

DeletedUser114962

CALLED IT. I mean it was inevitable now but I saw this happen the day INFAMY declared war on TEA and called on it.

Can we please have stats on this war and a detailed discussion to see the positives and negatives from this (all in and with good vibes) This can be closed soon as the tribe that declared have taken a funny and have adopted a less honorable playstyle.

DeletedUser119960

1 Ally gain 1.197 losses 512 oda 262.655.695 odd 426.501.225
2 Enemy gain512 losses 1.197 oda 170.198.687 odd 494.324.853

Dont worry omer this stats will get MUCH worse

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Solid effort by TEA to survive with BiP and Infamy fighting them, both of which had a lot of hype. Infamy does not seem to have been close to the level of hype they had but BiP are certainly impressive.

Looks like this will be a solid war for a while to come!

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A Faux and Michael Corleone Production

***For Whom The Bell Tolls***

9yg7l018zuvvly9z1avxin9gvzzo8jlnhuk05tvnwql6t8f13y

Video URL:

Greetings World 90,

For those that are not aware, we are the Notorious. We come here to the forums today to end our silence. For far too long the forums of World 90 have been filled with personal attacks, insults, arrogance, chest-beating and disrespect. Today, the bell tolls for those that have resorted to cheap tactics. Today, the bell tolls for the chest-beaters. Today, the bell tolls to claim what is ours!

To end our silence Infamy would like to welcome everyone to the world 90 TEA party! This isn't no ordinary TEA party, no. This TEA party is about Infamy's official war declaration on TEA! Before we proceed any further let me remind everyone of the rules.

1) All topics must be about TEA.
2) Al must wear his bathrobe and pretend to be an alcoholic.
3) Trex and Jake must refrain from touching one another.
4) Proceed to make fun of Balian.

Disclaimer: This is all for the fun of tribal Wars. Everything mentioned is based off of events that have happened within world 90 only and what has led up to this declaration. If you are still mad about an event from previous worlds then refer to the image below.

54666409.jpg

It all started like this...

474760c856f065582161a894e5f85a2f.png

Then this...

q-whats-worse-than-a-biscuit-drowning-in-the-tea-2663141.png

So without further a do, we (Infamy) would like to share a story.

A long long time ago at the beginning of world 90, in a village where toxicity rests, three young musketeers began their adventurous journey. But not just any journey, a journey to seek revenge on those they failed to defeat the previous times. They were bound to prove that history will not repeat itself and that they will conquer all who stands in their way with brute force.

With this mentality they brought along others who followed their war cry. But their idea was not just to win, but instead to seek and obliterate all enemies in their path.

Right next to their border they had an immediate threat to dispose of. The poor lads of Fruit stood no chance as TEA recruited their top few players and killed the rest. Using a very old, but effective strategy they were able to rid of the rotten Fruit.

rotten-apple-13258722.jpg

Conquering at a rapid pace they ascended to the top of the ranks and would thrive. Looking to feast on the next big threat, they set their sights on Jager. A poor little alcohol beverage stood no chance! Recruiting the top accounts again, but this time stealing their alcohol as well. All that was left of the burning city was an empty bottle.

7085022753_f8ff936316_b.jpg

But their brutality did not stop there! They would go on to recruit the top players of WET, ANTZ, and Dist to only eat up more of the poor and the middle working class. Kill the ones that had hope and then crush their dreams.

cartoon-ant-5.gif

328f4b1a17e774d8fe4b5a2a993d5c05_wet-clipart-wet-clipart_460-463.jpeg

But then there was...out in the distance...a bright light. Balian drops his popcorn stunned!

o-SPILLED-POPCORN-facebook.jpg

He could see thousands of troops in the distance and the bells begin to ring!

TTTHelmsDeep.jpg

With so much confusion and so much panic, the young lad could not wrap his head around why. Well Infamy had an explanation.

For Whom The Bell Tolls?

The Bell Tolls for W A R. For recruiting Wicked refugees. For having diplomacy with our enemies. For supplying defenses to our enemies.

W A R – The Bell Tolls.

For Whom The Bell Tolls?

The Bell Tolls for P-W. For being the de facto academy tribe for our enemy. For supplying our enemy with defense. For coordinating attacks with our enemy.

P-W – The Bell Tolls.

For Whom The Bell Tolls?

The Bell Tolls for TEA. For disrespecting the Notorious. For the use of lowly tactics. For the chest-beating. For believing they are better than the Notorious. For the disgusting personal insults. For disrespecting it’s enemies. For demanding respect, when it has not been earned. For the pathetic attempts to try and recruit from the Notorious. For the laughable attempt at diplomacy, even after insulting the Notorious.

TEA – The Bell Tolls.

For All of Our Enemies – The Bell Tolls.

Bell-Tolls.jpg

The Notorious marches on.

------------------

And Now...A Special Message from Leadership:

b84405881ee834b040c5812c5787b551.png

Happy Valentines Day TEA!

With Much Love,

The Notorious

RIP in peace

DeletedUser118185

So Murph, the war didnt go as good as we wanted it to go.
Things were harder than the tribe expected when war was declared. Things happen, people move on.
The southern part of TEA and the AD! front did an incredible job thats a fact.
We are still far from being defeated and we shall rise back up again.
On to the next OPs we go!
Good fight

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So Murph, the war didnt go as good as we wanted it to go.
Things were harder than the tribe expected when war was declared. Things happen, people move on.
The southern part of TEA and the AD! front did an incredible job thats a fact.
We are still far from being defeated and we shall rise back up again.
On to the next OPs we go!
Good fight

Just after reading the war dec again. Was lovely bringing you down a peg or two!

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well I feel great that TEA was able to win the War against Infamy The Lame and to see them run to their King Banana for protection like a lamb running from a hungry Lion.

DeletedUser118185

Well I feel great that TEA was able to win the War against Infamy The Lame and to see them run to their King Banana for protection like a lamb running from a hungry Lion.

Lol. TEA didnt win the war. Infamy is still alive and you didnt defeat us at all.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol. TEA didnt win the war. Infamy is still alive and you didnt defeat us at all.

Nah my friend , your wrong , Infamy is Bip now , it doesn't matter if there is a few Infamy players left because your all just waiting for room to merge with your protector and King (Banana). You might as well just name your tribe Bip academy

DeletedUser118185

Nah my friend , your wrong , Infamy is Bip now , it doesn't matter if there is a few Infamy players left because your all just waiting for room to merge with your protector and King (Banana). You might as well just name your tribe Bip academy

If you would stop talking trash and instead start doing something ingame you might be able to someday turn this war around. I wonder how long you will play till you quit again becausw youre not fed with village gifts anymore like in any other past worlds that I played with or against you.