For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nah Balian, ill be here until you get nobled like the noob you are <3 "Help help i'm getting attacked by bip"
"Oh, i'm no leader, i had nothing to do with what Tea did. What do you mean leave if i am unhappy about Tea merging? "

I hope you give us more joyment than potter did. Cause we all expect you to rage so much. Perhaps not all, but i for one does :D

LOL , do you seriously think I'll rage ? Well believe it or not World 90 has been a burden and it doesn't matter much to me if I win or loose I had my fun this world . The funny thing about this world is , if Bip wins this world IMO only gets half the credit because they needed help from the 3rd best tribe to do it . I am happy that TEA has went this far and were able to watch Infamy crumble to their knees and forcing them to merge with Bip .

I also want to mention that the Bip members who keep saying TEA had PW and AD and compare that to Infamy your only fooling yourselves .

DeletedUser114962

LOL , do you seriously think I'll rage ? Well believe it or not World 90 has been a burden and it doesn't matter much to me if I win or loose I had my fun this world . The funny thing about this world is , if Bip wins this world IMO only gets half the credit because they needed help from the 3rd best tribe to do it . I am happy that TEA has went this far and were able to watch Infamy crumble to their knees and forcing them to merge with Bip .

I also want to mention that the Bip members who keep saying TEA had PW and AD and compare that to Infamy your only fooling yourselves .

AMEN to that, straight the ---- up

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

BiP excluding Infamy would've still beaten TEA excluding AD/PW lmao

DeletedUser

I don't know too much about 87 , but i can say 60 ( SPAM ) didn't have any major merges , but not all SPAM players were originals from the start

I was the founder/leader of both winning tribes, so I can pretty much say that is the case. I am also the only original SPAM player, it was a premade of 10 players to essentially kickstart the tribe, all of whom quit week two asides from myself.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Looks like Balian and Murph are still huffing from the same Sharpies. Whenever I want cheap entertainment I just have to find their posts on the externals and chuckle at what they believe to be true. But tell me boys when you're on your sharpies is the Earth round or flat?

DeletedUser50733

Nah Balian, ill be here until you get nobled like the noob you are <3 "Help help i'm getting attacked by bip"
"Oh, i'm no leader, i had nothing to do with what Tea did. What do you mean leave if i am unhappy about Tea merging? "

I hope you give us more joyment than potter did. Cause we all expect you to rage so much. Perhaps not all, but i for one does :D
I don't quite understand what you are saying about me - can you elaborate? Did we not have a good battle the last week?

Not sure if you are digging at me because I lost 40 odd vills, or saying good game because I killed 500 nobles since the Op land time?

Edit: cracking Op by the way. Very well done :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't quite understand what you are saying about me - can you elaborate? Did we not have a good battle the last week?

Not sure if you are digging at me because I lost 40 odd vills, or saying good game because I killed 500 nobles since the Op land time?

500 nobles and what? U think its a big success when u kill some nobles. :)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was the founder/leader of both winning tribes, so I can pretty much say that is the case. I am also the only original SPAM player, it was a premade of 10 players to essentially kickstart the tribe, all of whom quit week two asides from myself.

W 60 was my first world , I didn't even know how to play . I was on front line with the real owner of the Hungry Wolf account .

Asukon

Reaction score
Well if it was 175 trains and 40 got through, I would consider that good defending. So I would think that most people would consider it a success when he manages to defend a huge part of the OP. I don't know though, maybe you're some defending god who never has lost a village, in that case I'm sorry!

DeletedUser

What i mean is, you left the world chat so i didn't get the chance to laugh and talk shit. I was waiting for it to do so, and there you just run off.

You want to kill 15 nobles per village we take? Ill do that deal ANY day of the week. Worst defending skillz i've ever seen, so i can only assume it was a sitter.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Looks like Balian and Murph are still huffing from the same Sharpies. Whenever I want cheap entertainment I just have to find their posts on the externals and chuckle at what they believe to be true. But tell me boys when you're on your sharpies is the Earth round or flat?

Well last I checked you were flattend in K53 and K 63 right ?

DeletedUser50733

Well sure. Is not the entire point of the game to take villages? I kill your nobles you don't get village. Small victory for me in the wake of the 40 odd losses.

What i mean is, you left the world chat so i didn't get the chance to laugh and talk shit. I was waiting for it to do so, and there you just run off.

You want to kill 15 nobles per village we take? Ill do that deal ANY day of the week. Worst defending skillz i've ever seen, so i can only assume it was a sitter.
Yeah I left, clearly obvious why. No time to be listening to you talk shit while I have 1800 nukes and hundreds of nobles to deal with.

Also worst defending you have ever seen? Really, we are running that road? Is that why half your tribe have said actually, well done on the defending. I won't name drop people, no point.

When you have someone in a position of victory or defeat, only then do you find out the true moral calibre of that person. Sure before the battle there is the usual posturing and goading - I enjoy that, it's part of the mind games. However in the aftermath, there are those who are gracious in victory or defeat, and those who are bitter or who in your words want to 'laugh and talk shit'.

I know who belongs in each category there. I was gracious, and I give full credit where it is due - very very good Op, well planned and executed. You bested me on this occasion - sincerely, well done.

Only took you three Ops in two weeks and 1800 catnukes in the final one to do it. I'm happy with only losing what I have in the face of that. As king banana said to me, the last people to face Ops that big - where are they now? Quit, Quit, Quit and oh yes Quit. I'm still here, not going anywhere. You (BiP collectively) won this battle, many congratulations, you did a very good job. This is not over, however.

He who laughs last, laughs loudest.

LennoxW

Great defending by Nathan Potter in the largest op seen this world

DeletedUser

Well sure. Is not the entire point of the game to take villages? I kill your nobles you don't get village. Small victory for me in the wake of the 40 odd losses.

Also worst defending you have ever seen? Really, we are running that road? Is that why half your tribe have said actually, well done on the defending. I won't name drop people, no point.

When you have someone in a position of victory or defeat, only then do you find out the true moral calibre of that person. Sure before the battle there is the usual posturing and goading - I enjoy that, it's part of the mind games. However in the aftermath, there are those who are gracious in victory or defeat, and those who are bitter or who in your words want to 'laugh and talk shit'.

He who laughs last, laughs loudest.

I belong to the second category. Yes, i want me laugh and my shit talk, so get on to the god damn chat. You got no 1800 nukes on you anymore. Gracious...LOL Yeah, i'm just a simple soldier wanting to rip out your heart and see what it is made off.

Let's be fair, you failed to dodge alot of stuff, you fought horrible battles on many fronts and was unprepared. That doesn't make you to a good defender buddy. I mean, sure you can also look at it as we in BiP are superior in attacking, and your skillz are just not enough.

You started the trash talk, now get on so i can finish it. :D Why do you think i am here for? Graciously accepting your fine words? Lol

DeletedUser117803

seems to me that nathan potter was, in fact, gracious in complimenting BiP for an excellent op.

also seems to me that nathan potter and his TEA sitter(s) did a commendable job in defending.

i wonder why we cannot simply acknowledge praiseworthy actions on both sides, while, as always, keeping the end goal in sight.

Bip: keeping it classy on the way to the win.

DeletedUser50733

I belong to the second category. Yes, i want me laugh and my shit talk, so get on to the god damn chat. You got no 1800 nukes on you anymore. Gracious...LOL Yeah, i'm just a simple soldier wanting to rip out your heart and see what it is made off.

Let's be fair, you failed to dodge alot of stuff, you fought horrible battles on many fronts and was unprepared. That doesn't make you to a good defender buddy. I mean, sure you can also look at it as we in BiP are superior in attacking, and your skillz are just not enough.

You started the trash talk, now get on so i can finish it. :D Why do you think i am here for? Graciously accepting your fine words? Lol
To each his own. Yeah, you sound simple, there's no arguing with that.

To correct you on one point, I personally didn't miss a dodge, until yesterday. I got complacent, labelled the inc as dodged before I moved the troops, and got sidetracked by a jump in incomings at that precise moment and forgot. Shit happens, I'm over it.

If you paid any sort of attention, and had any real nous about you, you would see a glaring difference between when I am on my account and when I am taking a break. Your tribemates notice, hell one even asked me to put my sitters back on so they could noble something ;) unfortunately for my account, I cannot 24/7 it.

You talk already about finishing the trash talk... do you always have a problem with being premature? Perhaps save the 'finish' until the job is actually done. Your tribe has won this battle, no question - however there are plenty more to come.