END WORLD

DeletedUser120206

Shadowcastle will also be down on all fours at some point, lmao

~Patrick

DeletedUser

Who is Shadowcaste again? Is he that noob hiding in K33 behind his meatshield filled with low morale players?

Shadowcaste.

Oh the hate feels good.

He is the guy ruining your border who has another 3 players in your tribe who will turn. Thanks for stabbing me in the back great game play decision.

DeletedUser120206

Wouldn't call taking 5 villages from Wizard "ruining your border". Maybe you need to take some extra time to help get out of little man syndrome you secretly don't want anyone to know of. Now, moving onto "ruining" stuff, it sounds like you are upset over the previous upcoming you had with Wizard.

http://prntscr.com/f54u8u
http://prntscr.com/f54w2i

You seem to be ruining W89 with your barb nobling, about time you finally started nobling villages from the red dots. I'll give you some credit but not all the credit you try claim.

~Patrick

Shadowcaste.

Wouldn't call taking 5 villages from Wizard "ruining your border". Maybe you need to take some extra time to help get out of little man syndrome you secretly don't want anyone to know of. Now, moving onto "ruining" stuff, it sounds like you are upset over the previous upcoming you had with Wizard.

http://prntscr.com/f54u8u
http://prntscr.com/f54w2i

You seem to be ruining W89 with your barb nobling, about time you finally started nobling villages from the red dots. I'll give you some credit but not all the credit you try claim.

~Patrick

Ok you understand nobling barbs is something I'd have to do as I got stomped. It is called rebuilding. My co left me while I was being neutral and Wizard decided to attack me just after I'd used up all my nukes.

Why did micky b leave your tribe? Because he thinks ye are slime. Losing a 1.3 mil player in the area is pretty rough on the border no? You'll lose more soon as some people believe you should try win the world in a fair way.

P.D. Wait and see.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Thanks for stabbing me in the back great game play decision.

Kind of ironic when snakes cry around about being stabbed in the back when you did nothing but play yourself in that situation. When you play both sides it's a dangerous game, eventually one of the sides are going to hit you when they receive proof you'll deceive them, but you're a nOOb with no loyalty so I wouldn't expect you to know simple things like that.

Shadowcaste.

Your proof of me actually supporting one of your players Riley.... Something both sides new but. I had no troops or nukes waiting on your side either.

I wanted to be neutral I didn't have time to play the game. Don't be angry you lost the world over poor leadership dude live and learn.

DeletedUser

Wait when did the world end? Dst/Archer/Crows/Scorp must have nobled the all the barbs in the world for it to end that quickly. But once a spy is always a spy Shadow, I wonder how Dutetare/Mitchell/cj/Avenger feel about you feeding us info on them. Maybe you should try to play a world legit one time and not try and spy on every tribe in the world. But I think we all know you aren't good enough for that and would be force internalled the second someone decided you weren't worth the tribe spot that would be more useful given to a barb villages.

Shadowcaste.

You mean Dutetare who tried to noble me at the start of the game... it is called revenge. And good thing you didn't mention Mr.mayhem a guy dutetare actually trusted, who joined ye and stabbed him in the back.

You would have lost without my help so don't kid yourself. Dutetare was an a great player and would have beaten you. squirrel you lost 7 villages to what two nukes?

DeletedUser120113

You mean Dutetare who tried to noble me at the start of the game... it is called revenge. And good thing you didn't mention Mr.mayhem a guy dutetare actually trusted, who joined ye and stabbed him in the back.

You would have lost without my help so don't kid yourself. Dutetare was an a great player and would have beaten you. squirrel you lost 7 villages to what two nukes?

A guy we recruited with the promise that he did not have to attack Dutetare as long as Dutetare didnt attack him. Which he did, then got nobled.

Move along noob, we're coming for you.

Shadowcaste.

Everyone else can see how ridiculous that sentence is dude try think about it.

Next use of the word noob and your tribe loses your tribe 1 mil points in 8 hours ;-)

DeletedUser120206

Ok you understand nobling barbs is something I'd have to do as I got stomped. It is called rebuilding. My co left me while I was being neutral and Wizard decided to attack me just after I'd used up all my nukes.

Why did micky b leave your tribe? Because he thinks ye are slime. Losing a 1.3 mil player in the area is pretty rough on the border no? You'll lose more soon as some people believe you should try win the world in a fair way.

P.D. Wait and see.

Micky B is irrelevant to Wizard now that he left. Maybe if ya weren't spying you wouldn't have been in this situation kiddo, nobling Barbs is called "building them up" not "rebuilding them up"... If there are multiple people wanting to leave, why have they not left at the same time to have better chance of survival? Whatever you're smoking ya need to cut down...

I'm new to what has been going on in W89 so I sadly cannot comment on "try to win world in fair way" but ya do sound butthurt :p

~Patrick

Shadowcaste.

Irrelevant once he leaves. I guess so was his support sitting in your tribes villages.

Wasn't spying I was at war or neutral before that I can't help what people share with me.

Rebuilding my force my friend the sentence works if you want it to.

Wasn't meant to happen so early and also like me they aren't playing to win that boat sailed long ago.

khaotic Caucasion

lol, while the big dogs fight on the battlefield, Shadow tries to talk others into thinking he is a relevant force in this game.

Irrelevant once he leaves. I guess so was his support sitting in your tribes villages.

As someone not in Wizard I can't speak on their behalf. But I would assume what is being said here is if you leave the tribe they can't worry about you anymore and you are irrelevant. The focus is on what they have not what they do not.

Last edited:

khaotic Caucasion

Everyone else can see how ridiculous that sentence is dude try think about it.

Next use of the word noob and your tribe loses your tribe 1 mil points in 8 hours ;-)

You're a noob.... I'm staring at my clock.... You better put up or shut up