Breaking News

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
if you add together the points of royale royall noobs ??? and the ctrl family then you have more points then |W|S| therefore not making you smaller

Points as at 1:26:21 12/05/2017

WS - 1,040,052
NY|SS - 68953
TOTAL = 1,109,005

ROYALE - 373,401
ROYALL - 164,574
NOOBS - 366,083
CTRL - 141,473
REVOLT - 59,090
TOTAL = 1,104,621

NikWcYQ.gif

Lord BillyNoMates

Points as at 1:26:21 12/05/2017

WS - 1,040,052
NY|SS - 68953
TOTAL = 1,109,005

ROYALE - 373,401
ROYALL - 164,574
NOOBS - 366,083
CTRL - 141,473
REVOLT - 59,090
TOTAL = 1,104,621

NikWcYQ.gif
i love the way you decided to add them up over a day later LMAO if you added them up yesterday it would of been us below all your tribes
but nice try in trying to prove me wrong but doign it 24 hours after i state it doesnt really impress anyone

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
At this point in time though, you are larger again. So you can quit complaining about being smaller :D

Happy to come back in 24 hours and do it all again if you would like

DeletedUser120589

Does this mean I can retire from my tribunal posts? Did the last one offend people that badly for them not to want another one?

Hakuna Matata

Does this mean I can retire from my tribunal posts? Did the last one offend people that badly for them not to want another one?

No, they are interesting to read. Anything that ups activity in the externals is pretty good. Only thing I can say is get both sides. Don't just have Billy's warped view of nobles moving at sword speed, and the mods telling him they are still investigating it. Once you report something that is it, the mods don't tell you anything else.

If there were rules broken, I assure you something would have been done. Billy smoked one too many joints and passed out. Woke up and mistagged a train because he wasn't online when it was launched, not sure why he couldn't just admit that.

DeletedUser110954

Not at all. Your posts are the best i have ever seen. The Interviews are even better, Keep it up man. There is always a chance that someone is not happy with what you are doing but you shouldnt quit at all. you are doing great.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I'm not sure I'd use the term offend.

Your desperate attention whoring amuses me though.

Never see someone be so thirsty for "likes" on their posts.

Might as well be a crack fiend begging for your next fix.

Know when I'll like a post you write?

When it's well written, and isn't desperately begging for attention. Which is probably never going to happen, because I don't believe you have the ability to create content that's worth reading.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105017

I'm not sure I'd use the term offend.

Your desperate attention whoring amuses me though.

Never see someone be so thirsty for "likes" on their posts.

Might as well be a crack fiend begging for your next fix.

Know when I'll like a post you write?

When it's well written, and desperately begging for attention. Which is probably never going to happen, because I don't believe you have the ability to create content that's worth reading.
I think its unfair for you to tell him that, Not only has his posts made the externals lively but well if you can still get that many Ideas after like what, 12?15?20?(I lost count) episodes nearly daily then replace him and be my guests, If you don't like them? just don't read them.

I feel bad for the guy, He made me enjoy this world a few times more and what he gets from a mess up or two? A bunch of ungrateful peeps screaming at him..

God I have nothing to do with this yet its pissing me off that much...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
maybe you should make your posts well written before insulting someone else's or do you believe that your sentences require a paragraph after every 1 or 2 lines.

The worst written post I have ever created would still be out of your reach.

There's this thing called emphasis.

You could try learning about it.

You probably shouldn't though, it might hurt your brain.

Let's be honest, you can't afford any more brain damage.

Paragraphs are not something of pre-determined length. They are a distinct section of writing. A change of paragraph denotes a change of topic or theme. I understand you learned they should be three to five sentences long in grade school, alas, that's not actually the case in the real world.

I think its unfair for you to tell him that, Not only has his posts made the externals lively but well if you can still get that many Ideas after like what, 12?15?20?(I lost count) episodes nearly daily then replace him and be my guests, If you don't like them? just don't read them.

I feel bad for the guy, He made me enjoy this world a few times more and what he gets from a mess up or two? A bunch of ungrateful peeps screaming at him..

God I have nothing to do with this yet its pissing me off that much...

No one's telling him to make daily threads. You don't get to defend him with a lack of material when it's his decision to post as frequently as he is. It's not like Innogames hired him to write a daily article about what is going on in the world.

If there's nothing worthwhile to post about what happened on the world today - don't post anything. It beats the hell out of superfluous sub-par content.

Additionally, if you're going to post, just post, don't beg people to click like on all your posts. You shouldn't be posting on a forum as a means of self-gratification.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105017

No one's telling him to make daily threads. You don't get to defend him with a lack of material when it's his decision to post as frequently as he is. It's not like Innogames hired him to write a daily article about what is going on in the world.

If there's nothing worthwhile to post about what happened on the world today - don't post anything. It beats the hell out of superfluous sub-par content.

Additionally, if you're going to post, just post, don't beg people to click like on all your posts. You shouldn't be posting on a forum as a means of self-gratification.

Here is the thing, Some people really don't like his posts, Others do.

I personally enjoy seeing all the drama whether its pissed off people or people just there to say some random stuff. If you don't like his post you can just skip it or not even read it. You are free to criticize it as well. However you are coming off as too rude needlessly.

And here is the very very very simple thing

I dont know if you are right or wrong, It is my opinion that you are being too rude to the guy. I don't even know the guy . But I still feel this is too much you know.

DeletedUser120589

Well I ask everyone to hit the like button because why not? what else am i going to ask for PP? no. Support or free resources? lol.

I post daily to catch everyone up their is 10 tribes i can do a daily rotation unless something pops up. If nothing happens i can show everyone a bunch of maps and leader boards.

Honestly if you don't like them thats fine. I don't expect to please everyone with the tribune. I have not been hired by innogames but i do enjoy doing what i do.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
if a like is all thats required for the fun and enjoyment of a good read then londons certainly got my thumbs up..

as all journalists do they imply, assume and create a atmosphere or response..without actually telling lies..

you crack on with it as i find it good reading mate..

if any dont then dont read it.. and dont have a say.. :)

DeletedUser120425

if a like is all thats required for the fun and enjoyment of a good read then londons certainly got my thumbs up..

as all journalists do they imply, assume and create a atmosphere or response..without actually telling lies..

you crack on with it as i find it good reading mate..

if any dont then dont read it.. and dont have a say.. :)

Agreed. And if people are stupid enough to believe everything they read without mailing those involved or finding out some information on the issue then its pure stupidity.
Always makes a good read, no matter how much is fact and how much is rumor.

Lord BillyNoMates

nauz is just nauz hes never happy unless hes insulting someone for something