AOW is back

DeletedUser118547

Hello mates , AOW will be joining this world stronger than ever
If you want to apply just mail me here in forums as noone of us preregistered.
You should use discord.

Happy hunting

Kapo

Lord BillyNoMates

why are you even advertising it

you and your tribe play every world and fail and yet your trying to say your back? did you even leave? because from what i remember you were on w93 and you failed hard.

so you didnt actually leave to come back nice try though

DeletedUser118547

Well we merged into Panda , i dont even need to explain and waste time with you lol
Your sick

And noone failed hard on 93 we are doing better than you , we still got our main villas lord billynomain

Lord BillyNoMates

Well we merged into Panda , i dont even need to explain and waste time with you lol
Your sick

And noone failed hard on 93 we are doing better than you , we still got our main villas lord billynomain
it wasnt a merge according to superguy
he left AOW and 4 days later your tribe started to crumble and then you decided to join him i would hardly consider that a merge

DeletedUser120589

Lol i kept up with AOW in world 93 I wouldn't join you. Seems like the leadership in 93 was a huge fail and will probably fail in this world to but ill keep my eye open

DeletedUser112870

Kapo is already at it trying to poach players, but they do not need to read Art of War to know that the leadership will fail.

DeletedUser120683

Let's see if it won't be a complete failure like in W93 where everyone jumped ship.

Mr Blood Frenzy

Kapo is already at it trying to poach players, but they do not need to read Art of War to know that the leadership will fail.

Well for your info, AOW is doing good . Leadership is not failing one bit. Kapo made a good move getting James & I to come help Co-duke with him and the tribe has turn around for the better. Everyone has their strength and weakness. To assume that someone is just going to fail, Makes you kinda narrow minded. Assumption is the mother of all ***** ups keep that in mind ;)

~Larry