END WORLD

DeletedUser

You mean Dutetare who tried to noble me at the start of the game... it is called revenge. And good thing you didn't mention Mr.mayhem a guy dutetare actually trusted, who joined ye and stabbed him in the back.

You would have lost without my help so don't kid yourself. Dutetare was an a great player and would have beaten you. squirrel you lost 7 villages to what two nukes?

Notice the players I listed, those were the players who command shared with you, the players that you fed me information on while you were in their tribe. Could you tell me how what you did wasn't spying? Our only mistake was not rimming you immediately after you spied on your own tribe for us. And not sure what 7 villages you were talking about? How many villages did you lose to Wizard?

Shadowcaste.

Were they in my tribe? No the were in Night I was in a tribe I forget the name of but it wasn't Night. Well maybe they were but I didn't want Night winning the world so easy would have been boring. Actually another time I could have won Dutetare was going to bring me into Night.

Wowwww a tribe was able to defeat me by myself with no co and I have a job... well done so much skill so impressive.

Like this game is basic as hell the only hard part is time. We all know that don't be silly about it. If you are any good and have a bunch of free time you'll win a world. It isn't impressive anymore it used to be but not anymore.

khaotic Caucasion

And now the excuses to justify why you won't last

Last edited:

khaotic Caucasion

Your 8 hours are up....... Figured you were all bark

DeletedUser120206

Wowwww a tribe was able to defeat me by myself with no co and I have a job... well done so much skill so impressive.

If you are any good and have a bunch of free time you'll win a world. It isn't impressive anymore it used to be but not anymore.

Then why are you still here complaining? Nobody here wants or need to don't need to listen to your drag queen drama bullshit.

Success first "friend" moved against Wizard :)

Keep waiting for the rest of the fabled four.

Your previous comment is my reply, lol. How come "fabled four" didn't come help you? You must not have friends, everyone Shadowcaste needs friends! He needs someone in his life! Meh, your co-playah just bailed on you most likely it is common these days. There is new goal for you called the "fabled two" but you'll have to lose your virginity first.

~Patrick

DeletedUser

Anyway back to the big boy talk here.

The best players in this world from each tribe in my opinion are Mezonis and either Kate or Nocturne from Dst/Archer. Every coordinated op with Mezonis I have participated in has been amazing, although I haven't had the pleasure of butting heads with either of the other two they have looked the best so far.

stephenmac1

Ouch. Not only being op'd by DST and Archer, but kicked from the tribe rather than have bad stats. When will wizard stick up for their members instead of kicking and internalling them I ask. Well done Chris for doing so well without your tribes support. I bet you wished you hadn't helped them so much now.....

DeletedUser120691

In light of recent events I feel it's time this be brought up.

I beg you, prove me wrong but Karen and Otto are the best ally Archer/DST could ever ask for in this war.

One upon a time Wizard was our friend, they were going to help us bring arrows and Magic to the realm. This was until we realized the truth. At the heart of you beloved duke they secretly live off the rush they get from betraying those around them.

We realized this quickly when individual players began asking us for support individually, dues to lack of support response from within their own backline. Seems they only cared about protecting a select few accounts.

Our suspicions were later reinforced when wiz leadership asked for massive troops stacks, as well as a full offensive stroke at the same time. Tricky part here was noticing they were moving taking all sorts of villages in Mr.Kiwi cluster in k64, but in the back of his cluster, gearing to fight us ( their friends at the time )
NICE TRY. We could've been friends here, we could've won the world together, Archers and Wizards a dynamic duo. But alas, you personally created the monster that Archer/DST is today

Well surely this is a game and that was a valid strategy, yet your backstabbing, no loyalty having, god complex was not limited to just outside your tribe.

Meowitzer/ Random Basilisk were a strong team, they fought hard for your tribe. Even at one point had a voice in your beloved council. One day Kirsten or Otto did not agree with what they had to say and suddenly they find themselves being force internal while all their troops are out supporting your own tribe, I don't think I have seen a move as trashy as this before in my life.

I see you recently let MickyB get pounced on by scorp and promptly kicked him huh? Must not have been you best friend so why bother supporting and helping him to hold ground. Not like he was your TRIBE-MATE or anything

But don't worry though, at least Kylie and Otto are consistent and don't hide the fact that tribe members and loyalty mean nothing right? That's gotta be worth something.

We opped Undo - he got little to no support and promptly kicked from wizard to save you precious stats
We opped NiteYodA - he was promptly given the boot to save your stats

Is there a theme here yet?

Then there was the time you tried to merge in Stephen and his entire squad. I think it was less then 3 days before they came to us realizing you didn't care but for certain individuals in your tribe, and surely would leave them out to dry just the same. That's what 9 people betrayed all with one swing of the knife hey? Well your efficient at betrayal I must admit.

Or When you did the same thing in the Northwest with the old NL members? It's almost as if Katie and Otto like watching their allies lose villages.

Last but not least we have our most recent events, the hot knife into the back of Satanz and reggieroo. Good old Kandace is probably giggling her ass off right now. She really doesn't care. We opped these 2 small accounts, and rather then even attempt to defend them you turn, give them the boot. And promptly launched attacks of your own on the pair. Wrong on many levels, makes me want to puke.

The list could go on, it's actually pretty disgusting. I seriously worry for your members, and wonder how they so blindly follow you like sheep.

Anyways at the end of the day I guess I have to thank you Krystal and Otto, you really have been our greatest ally since day one shooting yourselves in the foot and banishing tribemates every chance you get. Thank You.

If your sick of watching Kyle and Otto cuddle in the corner of your chat-rooms all day long and want to actually play some tribalwars, our mailboxes are open.

DeletedUser

Did you mention Archer stabbing us in the back to join up with the LAD members?

Did you mention the Dst leader buda going against his councils and tribes wishes and joining with them anyway?

Did you mention the Monstr squad internalling one of our players without our knowledge or consent? Then leaving and joining Dst/Archer after we said we wanted to work with them?

Did you mention Scorp supporting our enemies after we allowed them to be "neutral"

and don't even get me started on the slithering snake that is the n00b Shadowclasp, we were never on his side, never allied, nothing. He fed us intel from inside Who? and that was the only time we were ever on friendly terms.

DeletedUser120113

Dont you guys worry, im coming to internal you as well :)

DeletedUser120206

From the incomings my account has attracted from Archer and DST. If it was me as the attacker, I'd be ashamed as well :p

All about how incapable they are of pulling off decent timings... it's extremely pathetic. D3 has been their best faker ahead of Nocturne who has disappointed me by some distance in terms of technique so hats off to D3 for faking properly. Keep sending the nobles, I'll keep burying them.

Jackie and Chris will always be my friends while I'm on this world, never sent an attack to them from myself because I felt bad because they are genuinely great people. The stuff on Satanz profile was way over the top and had no class in it whatsoever, you simply don't bring up children who have no idea of what's going on.

Both Chris and Jackie can be dramatic in the Skype chat and Wizard members will agree on me in this pointer. The personal insults to Karina and Otto are simply unnecessary, this is a game and please... just palease, refrain from letting emotions get the better of ya. That's a lesson for anyone reading this.

~Patrick

Last edited:

DeletedUser120015

You mean Dutetare who tried to noble me at the start of the game... it is called revenge. And good thing you didn't mention Mr.mayhem a guy dutetare actually trusted, who joined ye and stabbed him in the back.

You would have lost without my help so don't kid yourself. Dutetare was an a great player and would have beaten you. squirrel you lost 7 villages to what two nukes?

Stop talking about me i don't like you
Shadow talk about stabbed YOU?????????????????????????????? you stole from dudedare his fucking TRIBE and then you hit him first look your own faults before you talk for mine :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser119970

You seem focused on pictures posted, yet you wont post 1 and refuse to let reggie post 1. You ashamed of the way the 2 of you look?

I was going to stay on the sidelines and watch your pathetic accounts get eaten, then i saw what you wrote on your profile. You and reggie are foul mouthed but thats uncalled for, karinas child hasnt done anything. Its players like you the game can do without.

DeletedUser95864

Ouch. Not only being op'd by DST and Archer, but kicked from the tribe rather than have bad stats. When will wizard stick up for their members instead of kicking and internalling them I ask. Well done Chris for doing so well without your tribes support. I bet you wished you hadn't helped them so much now.....

We tried to help and tutor them for at least a month battling through the tirade of non-provoked insults. Everyone sees their sides to a story and we all individually select what we believe to be true. I personally believe Reggie + Chris to be redirecting anger from something else to us but I also understand their point of view, it's why I personally tried to incorporate them into the team and tutor them to handle their own. Certain events (sit pass, "newbiness", bad language, short tempers) accelerated things and I can admit to failings in my patience in the face of their impatience and well, here we are. At the end of the day, if a person attacks another person's child as a result of a game; how can either side be forgiving to that sort of blatant disrespect? I don't believe I have encountered a culture that would tolerate that.

Regardless, I just want to play tribal wars, good wishes to DST+Archer and I hope the more relentless and skilled tribe wins. I'd also wish upon a star for a semblance of maturity and respect to redirect focus into strategic and tactical beauty instead of personal vendettas, but people learn at their own pace for their own reward; those of you that have drops of frustration and anger, may you find peace one day and for those on the receiving end maintain your inner strength. For your own benefit.

edit: My point was if someone in their anger and frustration attacks another person's child, does that not force you to rethink your perception of them? After a certain point it was just an endless rage rant full of insults with no humour despite numerous attempts by myself to apologise and steer course for better waters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowcaste.

You seem focused on pictures posted, yet you wont post 1 and refuse to let reggie post 1. You ashamed of the way the 2 of you look?

No one cares about they look they care about the cries for attention. I'm sure Satan and Reggie look like ass but who cares?

edit: My point was if someone in their anger and frustration attacks another person's child, does that not force you to rethink your perception of them? After a certain point it was just an endless rage rant full of insults with no humour despite numerous attempts by myself to apologise and steer course for better waters.

This is so silly no one is attacking her child. They are attacking K and her life choices. Will her child see the comments no they won't.

Stop talking about me i don't like you
Shadow talk about stabbed YOU?????????????????????????????? you stole from dudedare his fucking TRIBE and then you hit him first look your own faults before you talk for mine :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DuteTare used to talk to me about you being one of his most trusted allies after I made my move and Dute continued to talk to me and understood why I did what I did. I had like 1000 messages with him. I talk about you because I like people knowing you aren't worth beans.

DeletedUser120715

Hey Shadowcaste, honestly man start using the think that god gave you (dont know the reason) inside your head, you will see a different world...

Dutetare's most trusted ally??

Maybe i should remember to you and to redshade55 who only mentioned wizard but forgot how many of his "tribe-mates" were disappeared after we had an op on them ( sybsloverboy and finally sober the last 2 examples), that when i was in Glassbilen's tribe along with Dutetare, one day, for an unknown reason, i got kicked out of the tribe and my wannabe most trusted ally never sent a single message about the reason, only an op on me along with riiz...

He stabbed me in the back, like you also did twice, once by taking who? from him and the second when the pathetic WvA tribe you had was in talks with Kate2 for attacking us while you were pretending to be our ally.

I hope i made some things clear for you and i dont want you to mention my name again, i consider it an insult watching my name mentioned by a rat like you are.

P.S.1.To redshade55, about Micky B, Micky B (your tribe's rat and spy) decided after the last op we had on riiz, to leave the tribe and start attacking (only me) because he considered me a bad guy.He left the tribe when riiz was collapsing, coincidence? You just used your spy the right time, but dont enter externals talking s**t when you are the one who created these s**t.