It's Time! for The Removal!

• Thread starter DeletedUser100176
  • Start date

Ev0L

Reaction score
I must say Time! has been doing a very good job. Well organised, well done.

SHAGAN888

Can't seem to find that mail Vodka of you saying you will always remain as a small tribe and wouldn't merge.....

giphy.gif

merging_feels_like.gif

Clearly I've no room to talk but I never said I wouldn't merge, Guess just a little clarification would help.....

cheers,
shag

DeletedUser100176

Can't seem to find that mail Vodka of you saying you will always remain as a small tribe and wouldn't merge.....

Clearly I've no room to talk but I never said I wouldn't merge, Guess just a little clarification would help.....

cheers,
shag

Unfortunately I don't have the time to lead as I once did, it would be unfair on the players if I had've stayed and not organised something for them. Things change, RL becomes busy unexpectedly sometimes. We fought the world for long enough on each front and proved ourselves.

It really comes down to the fact of if I was a regular member of my own tribe would I be satisfied with how I was leading with limited time? And the answer is no. In a perfect world I would be leading still and how I was when we first started Time!.

Hope this clarifies it :)

~Jake

SHAGAN888

Oh yeah, that sums it up nicely mate and you are right you defiantly proved yourselves and then some in my opinion, Still, I was routing for that underdog smaller tribe make it to the end of the world scenario as I had you all in my top three....
Congrats on the merge this will defiantly make things a lot more interesting that's for sure.
And thanks Vodka for your professional explanation its most appreciated.

cheers,
shag

DeletedUser119197

Can we try get the MEA/SO/Hi Ho, merge to happen soon? Really looking forward to that

4132soccerboy4132

The only way we would ever merged with so is that we all mass delete cause of the world is a disaster and they barble for weeks xD

DeletedUser119197

I'm Sure you do.

Sorry, hate to break it to you... but this is how you say the line your trying to put properly, for future Refrence it's...

"I'm sure you are looking forward to the merge" there ya go :)

DeletedUser100176

Stop ruining a great PnP post with your dribble Bradley.

DeletedUser119197

Have you not seen Tr does not exist any more lol, therefore this thread is nothing the less..... waisted

So if anything I'm bringing back your thread ;) so shh