Changes to Casual 1/2 settings - your dream come true?

DeletedUser119731

...or not?

Does this float your boat or fill you with a sinking depression?

CenturySoldier7

Reaction score
Joined casual 2 and 3 because I had no time for real worlds (besides pp farming, of course :)).

On the other hand, it will be nice to feel like a real world for a while, nuking whoever I feel like. I have a particular soft spot for trolling the "players" in ANON, so who knows? They may try an op in some form or fashion (I haven't exactly made friends over there) but either way I'm gonna get some great ODA and ODD.

DeletedUser120058

Anyone have a fake script that calculates the appropriate amount of troops to send in casual world(s)?

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Really.... are there actually people that want to be known as winners of a casual world. Similar to being world champion of the amateur golfers. LOL. I think we need to have a jokes page on the forum and then that tribe's name can appear there as the shortest and funnies joke ever in TW.

Whats great is that TW promised to reduce the attack gap and lock the tribes... and now... there a new merged tribe in casual2. Hehehehhe.. They forgot the locked tribes part. Anyways... its gonna be interesting to see who will be foolish enough to want to be a casual champion.

DeletedUser121132

thats rich coming from a barb nobling hack whos last accomplishment is winning w6 with puny od stats in a huggy world shut up and get over yourself i dont play casual but i see the appeal for those who do.

you arent anything special bub you havent done jack since then

DeletedUser81551

Anyone have a fake script that calculates the appropriate amount of troops to send in casual world(s)?

Why you need a script for that? :p

All you need to know is elementary mathematics.

1% of village points.

DeletedUser121084

Really.... are there actually people that want to be known as winners of a casual world. Similar to being world champion of the amateur golfers. LOL. I think we need to have a jokes page on the forum and then that tribe's name can appear there as the shortest and funnies joke ever in TW.

I see you on Cas 2 fighting with barbs pmsl no wonder you hate casual worlds......who is the joke?

DeletedUser81551

Whats great is that TW promised to reduce the attack gap and lock the tribes... and now... there a new merged tribe in casual2. Hehehehhe.. They forgot the locked tribes part. Anyways... its gonna be interesting to see who will be foolish enough to want to be a casual champion.

Lmao when did they say that tribes will be locked and players won't be able to leave their tribe?

Oh and yes there are people who want to be known as winners of a casual world. Because unlike you, we are not running a 4 mill points account and also we are not a part of some garbage tribe like The Blood Lust lol.

|||A|L|I|||S|H|A|H|||

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I see you on Cas 2 fighting with barbs pmsl no wonder you hate casual worlds......who is the joke?
Hey I dont hate casual worlds... I Looooovvvve casual worlds... I hate that they arent treated as casual worlds. You shouldn't have to do much on a casual world....It should never become a formal world. And I do a lot on other worlds... I farm for PP so i can keep happy on my casual worlds...LOL. I just dont understand the need for the glory of a win in a casual world.... let it run out and end....and then have a new one... for the casual players.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lmao when did they say that tribes will be locked and players won't be able to leave their tribe?

Oh and yes there are people who want to be known as winners of a casual world. Because unlike you, we are not running a 4 mill points account and also we are not a part of some garbage tribe like The Blood Lust lol.

|||A|L|I|||S|H|A|H|||
Congrats to the winners.... Heheheh. It was a casual win...And now can we have the next casual world please... I want to move on I need barbarian villages to grow.