Another World Down The Tubes

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not writing this thread to hear banter or because I'm whining , but I am writing it to prove a point . World after World been in several tribes that done so well , but then players start quitting , some for good reasons , some for no reason whatever the excuse may be I dunno .

I been wanting a win for so long , but I always end up in the tribe who dosen't stick together and it's just down right disappointing to put so much time and effort even money (PP) into all these worlds only to lose because of players who quit and leave .

Anyway I know the world isn't over yet , but my gut feeling tells me Bip will end up winning due to the players in TEA quitting like flies on Poop . I'll give it another week or too , but to be honest my real life time is too precious to me to waste in a world for a tribe like TEA who won't fight it out , I am not going to waste my time and dedication into World 90 knowing I will lose anyway . I rather just accept the lost and start another world .

Now I know some of Bip members will banter me for this because a bunch of you have no class all you like doing is trolling and bantering , but really do you all expect Balian to continue to waste his time when TEA only has 4 active accounts ? Bip has won accept it in style and class.

DeletedUser120275

Agreed with you mighty balian, when are we starting your internal?

DeletedUser119839

I understand your problem, and feel for u. But one thing in this game aswell is to choose your tribesmates with care. We had an amazing start group with amazing loyalty and that wins us the game. (as it apears)

DeletedUser

Didn't you just prove the point on why everyone quits? When people feel they can't win they think their irl time is more valueable and quit...

Some are just real easy to pushover.

I would also think that the problem to you never winning may lie somewhere with you as well. Being a turtle and taking all frontline is not that clever if you ask me, better to support your allies that can advance...

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I understand your problem, and feel for u. But one thing in this game aswell is to choose your tribesmates with care. We had an amazing start group with amazing loyalty and that wins us the game. (as it apears)

Indeed , but tbh I', just a soldier I had no privs whatsoever all the recruiting was done by council which I had no part of .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Didn't you just prove the point on why everyone quits? When people feel they can't win they think their irl time is more valueable and quit...

Some are just real easy to pushover.

I would also think that the problem to you never winning may lie somewhere with you as well. Being a turtle and taking all frontline is not that clever if you ask me, better to support your allies that can advance...

Your wrong Lord Seven , I am forced to take front line villas because players are quitting and I'm just trying to get them before Bip does . And yes I play more of a defense role , but I do advance my war starts will show I am clearly more conquers then losses , if the rest of the tribe did their part in advancing and had more conquers then losses then the war would be a big difference .

But besides that Like I said some players just love to banter because they are just Ignorant and have no class

arabela

Unfortunatly for us in TEA, this is the truth...Bip and Infamy were/are better and tbh, they deserve to win. in this moment.

Tea had good players, but too many dramas and too many egos. Also, recruitment didnt have any logic ... we played poorly as attackers and all we did was defending and we didnt do good even that part. lol

Yeah, Congrats, Bip and Infamy, good game you played.

We, few crazy that remained, will continue the game, tho. Nothing to do till w100, so... Let's enjoy the end :)

DeletedUser88324

298780b16a45f0568092cac4d3adf615.jpg
6839f98e259710fe1b4e306308efc6a4.jpg
9543646430c17edc0dea6b0d7ca6453f.jpg
9bb5721f206767262c91a205762048a1.jpg

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ Jackal , I know you don't like me and will do whatever you will to troll and banter me , your just another one of those non classy players . Those big graphic opinions you put up there are just other peoples opinions without facts like yourself . I'm not blaming everyone in TEA I'm blaming them with facts on players who quit and where inactive and that is facts , so if you think I'm wrong then please tell me how otherwise just stop running your mouth as usually.

DeletedUser88324

first of all, you talk about "non classy players", as if you had any class at all. You have been playing TW for how long? And you think a classy player posts on externals blaming his tribe and everyone's dog for you not being able to win a world here and also past worlds? If THAT is classy, then you are correct, I am a "non-classy player".

I did not banter, i did not troll. I honestly think that when one fails, he must not just look at others, but also must look at himself and his/her own actions to see and determine what can be changed for a better experience (GAMING EXPERIENCE IN THIS CASE, note "GAMING" refers to playing GAMES).

edit. i do not know you other than what i see on here or the very few times you messaged me or a tribemate ingame with dumb "come get me brah" huff and puff BS. So you cant really blame me if I dont think the world about you....

Lost One

This seems to be normal way that TW go's... Its a valid point .. why spend more money and fight when you know its a lost cause... I sympathize with those who quit in that situation, as it feels hopeless...

This was an interesting world... still is..

For a long Time i worried and waiting for TEA to crush us... it never came... I really thought TEA had a huge upperhand most this world...

I guess some of us on that frontline got lucky that TEA wasnt organized, or had other issues , and didnt do what was needed in a timely manner.

There was some good battles...

It seems like Almurph really let TEA down, ( from the outside looking in) But i couldnt say where it went wrong with TEA.

Im happy to have ended up in BIP , alot of great players and personalities.

Best of luck to everyone that remains on this world.

arabela

Balian couldnt do anything to change the situation. He was one of those that actually worked for the tribe. He has nothing to feel guilty about. You are wrong, Jacal. From so many that played in TEA, AD and Dist, he would be one of those few i would chose to play with in another world...

And all he did here was just sharring his thoughts in a sincere way. Not sure why everytime when someone is sharing his opinion in this forum it has to be called crying. This way, nobody will ever post in this forum...and we all will die here out of boredrum...

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
first of all, you talk about "non classy players", as if you had any class at all. You have been playing TW for how long? And you think a classy player posts on externals blaming his tribe and everyone's dog for you not being able to win a world here and also past worlds? If THAT is classy, then you are correct, I am a "non-classy player".

I did not banter, i did not troll. I honestly think that when one fails, he must not just look at others, but also must look at himself and his/her own actions to see and determine what can be changed for a better experience (GAMING EXPERIENCE IN THIS CASE, note "GAMING" refers to playing GAMES).

edit. i do not know you other than what i see on here or the very few times you messaged me or a tribemate ingame with dumb "come get me brah" huff and puff BS. So you cant really blame me if I dont think the world about you....

Your just a demented moran Jackal you and you are trolling . Your trying to convince here the opposite of what I just said . Once again I said the players who quit , if they Quit then how are they not to blame , I want to play world 90 and I'm still here , but I can't fight BIP myself with a handful of players perhaps you don't realize who all quit , how are they not to blame ?

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Unlucky TEA . Karma really did bite hard it seems,

TEA was a very good tribe at startup and I will be the first to say it , I really did enjoy my time there and I am quite upset about how my W90 experience ended. I met some amazing people in TEA and I also lost some very good friends because of the BS that was spread. Yes I have made my mistakes in the past but w90 was a world where i really felt at home. Everyone in TEA just know I hold nothing against you for what happened to me , Its all forgotten.

BIP another Great team that I love and I am glad they have come out on top you deserve it. Hands down one of the best tribes i have ever been in. Regarding what happened on the Kriez account I want everyone to know I had nothing to do with that if anyone in TEA can please clear my name I would greatly appreciate that.

We are a very small community and all this BS is ruining the game Tribal Wars once was. Anyone who is looking for another world to play please just let me know. TEA/BIP thanks for having me

Incoming Impact

DeletedUser114962

Unlucky TEA . Karma really did bite hard it seems,

TEA was a very good tribe at startup and I will be the first to say it , I really did enjoy my time there and I am quite upset about how my W90 experience ended. I met some amazing people in TEA and I also lost some very good friends because of the BS that was spread. Yes I have made my mistakes in the past but w90 was a world where i really felt at home. Everyone in TEA just know I hold nothing against you for what happened to me , Its all forgotten.

BIP another Great team that I love and I am glad they have come out on top you deserve it. Hands down one of the best tribes i have ever been in. Regarding what happened on the Kriez account I want everyone to know I had nothing to do with that if anyone in TEA can please clear my name I would greatly appreciate that.

We are a very small community and all this BS is ruining the game Tribal Wars once was. Anyone who is looking for another world to play please just let me know. TEA/BIP thanks for having me

Incoming Impact

You were a great player, I am sorry things went the way they did. Yeah TEA startup was crazzyyyyyy, it was probably one of the strongest PRE-MADE in tribal-wars history (notice where I said pre-made) but that was its downfall because that's where the EGO's came into play.

I don't want any negativity, seen so much of it in this world already. Not down for more drama and yes I am very glad that me and Jeppe and a few others made the world chat. That was a real fun and great initiative by all of us combined. No matter what happens in w90, we are a collective family. TW is a dying game and until w100 I don't see any other world having this much of a fight. This is probably one of the last few worlds that I see that will have any type of fights because from my experience in w90 and talking to players from INFAMY/TEA/BiP they will all look to quit soon. For all the players that have left us (w90) I bid them farewell and it was a pleasure to have played alongside/against them.

We really don't need this type of negativity from either side but I guess it happens as this is a war game and the whole point is to beat the other player.

W100 is the next world and after that I think it will be the end of TW unless they pull a rabbit out of a hat. I say this after talking to many of the top players in this world and to say this has been a very fun world. TEA start-up was crazy and the group of players Al and Jake had in the tribe were some of the finest tw players I have seen, the representation of TEA now is no-where near the pre-made group TEA started with.

I say this because I was one of the "noobiest" players in the TEA premade and now I am quite high in the rankings due to internals :)
To anyone that will continue to play, you have my blessing and to all who have left our w90 FAMJAM (TEA/INFAMY/BiP) I bid you all farewell and hope all of you have a wonderful life.

Psihic

"You were a great player, I am sorry things went the way they did. Yeah TEA startup was crazzyyyyyy, it was probably one of the strongest PRE-MADE in tribal-wars history (notice where I said pre-made) but that was its downfall because that's where the EGO's came into play. "

This one actually made me laugh really hard. Thank you for the experience.

edit* Balian hah, you mean like you didnt do anything but scheme and plot to where you thought would be victory on W86 and then,.. well... when MORS came, you quit. I didnt see anyone put a post there especially for you.

Rarely have I seen a more pathetic thread on these forums and god knows there were plenty who put in their candidacy.

Last edited:

arabela

"You were a great player, I am sorry things went the way they did. Yeah TEA startup was crazzyyyyyy, it was probably one of the strongest PRE-MADE in tribal-wars history (notice where I said pre-made) but that was its downfall because that's where the EGO's came into play. "

This one actually made me laugh really hard. Thank you for the experience.

W80 will be more full after this world ends ;) Heard lot of players will join to play there..