TW-Champ FINAL

DeletedUser110779

Hmm yeah
threatenlumber.gif

LennoxW

Where is Trex the noob now? Oh quit because he couldnt handle BiP. So much for Champ.. Champ of internal and noobs.
Congratulations on being one of the biggest pricks in world 90 I guess? Nobody knows who you are so you troll and talk shit? I have lots of respect for most of you in BiP but players like you are just an embarrasment to the rest of them. Congratulations on getting carried while TEA continues to only have 10% of their players active and willing to help

DeletedUser

"Trex noob" would mop the floor with u in any day...

Two different worlds with him and im only see how he left .. LOL SAD..
Congratulations on being one of the biggest pricks in world 90 I guess? Nobody knows who you are so you troll and talk shit? I have lots of respect for most of you in BiP but players like you are just an embarrasment to the rest of them. Congratulations on getting carried while TEA continues to only have 10% of their players active and willing to help

Why everywere i see this " no activity" or "10% activity" thats our fault or? They are not active because lose....Sorry reality..

Mr Blood Frenzy

Think I will just pull up a chair and sit back and eat some popcorn and watch the show....

~Larry