Till The End, TW vs Farm PP'ers

• Thread starter DeletedUser113868
  • Start date

DeletedUser113868

W91, the saltiest world in recent history, may have finally reached its endgame war (unless the whispers about the ex-Apathy members are true).

TW and CORP used to be allies. However, our beloved Sam (a rumoured Government Monkey) chose to repeat his own history by recruiting his enemies, causing TW to see its targets seek shelter in a larger tribe once again.

The almighty Sam, who has been bragging about CORP being the number 1 tribe since day one, has never actually taken the effort to write up a PnP for any war in this world. It's up to us to guess if he's too busy finding new recruits for CORP or if he's just physically or mentally unable to write a decent declaration (he has a hard time with those opposable thumbs). It happened again, Sam and company splashed nukes on his previous ally TW without a solid declaration (only a couple of million troops died with no caps) and we were so disappointed we chose to write one ourselves.

It all started with our quest to conquer K44 and dethrone GranTorino from rank 1, which he took from Sam when pp became obsolete, so our own Chubwa could be rank 1. The strangest thing happened, GranTorino and his buddies sought shelter with our allies Apathy after they realised we outclassed them and Apathy chose to recruit them thus breaking the alliance. <Instert salty ex-Apathy members' comments here>. Since Ronnie and Sam were friends we chose to team up with CORP to war this Apathy family. In the following weeks, we gained ground on our original Becool targets and another strange event occurred. *GranTorino and his buddies once again realised they were outclassed and once again sought shelter without allies, in this instance, CORP, and to our amazement (we were not really amazed or amused, though we did try to be amiable), our allies actually recruited them.

So history repeats itself, our targets seek shelter with our allies again. Will they suffer the same fate in CORP as they did in Apathy? Will they once again realise they are outclassed and find another tribe to flee to? Or will the name of CORP, Marvel/DC Corporation, follow reality like the 1996 Marvel and DC comics where Marvel and DC fought each other instead of working together like the name CORP ought to suggest? Both of them are very plausible outcomes since history seems to repeat itself or will Sam’s ego cause the ex-Apathy members to abandon CORP before we reach that stage?

Only time will tell...

It takes True Valor to declare on a tribe/family larger than you, something Jasper had but it seems they missed the True Wisdom to actually defeat their opponent which according to our name we clearly do have.

en91

Like a great man called Ronnie once told us, a bit of hugging is okay.

hug-clipart-big-bear-hug-clipart-1.jpg

All jokes aside, it's gonna be an interesting war, but above all, a fun war.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TW~, ~TV~
Side 2:
Tribes: CORP, EMPIRE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 565
Side 2: 703
Difference: 138

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 27
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,977,300
Side 2: 5,531,474
Difference: 1,554,174

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 361,826
Side 2: 231,064
Difference: 130,762

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120009

I got a little bored half way through so haven't read it all but well done for it, I'm pleased we'll finally be able to see Stats in this war.

One thing you clearly have no understanding of is this comment:

It all started with our quest to conquer K44 and dethrone GranTorino from rank 1, which he took from Sam when pp became obsolete, so our own Chubwa could be rank 1. The strangest thing happened, GranTorino and his buddies sought shelter with our allies Apathy after they realised we outclassed them and Apathy chose to recruit them thus breaking the alliance.

RIMJOB/TW & Becool were never at war (officially or unofficially), infact when we joined into Apathy Rimjob and Becool had a nap with each other.

Let's stick with facts and now have fun : )

DeletedUser113868

I got a little bored half way through so haven't read it all but well done for it, I'm pleased we'll finally be able to see Stats in this war.

One thing you clearly have no understanding of is this comment:

RIMJOB/TW & Becool were never at war (officially or unofficially), infact when we joined into Apathy Rimjob and Becool had a nap with each other.

Let's stick with facts and now have fun : )

They knew we were coming and ran simple as ;) we started attacks, yes you are correct we didn't declare but the NAP ended it was a 2 week NAP and it ended after the 2 weeks. So still trying to state that we had a NAP your are misinformed.

DeletedUser120009

They knew we were coming and ran simple as ;) we started attacks, yes you are correct we didn't declare but the NAP ended it was a 2 week NAP and it ended after the 2 weeks. So still trying to state that we had a NAP your are misinformed.

It's you that has been misinformed, well either that or Ronnie and Barzy lied to us both.
I was Duke of Becool, I sorted out the nap with your then Dukes, there was no time limit on it, the nap was in place when we joined apathy

DeletedUser120220

It's you that has been misinformed, well either that or Ronnie and Barzy lied to us both.
I was Duke of Becool, I sorted out the nap with your then Dukes, there was no time limit on it, the nap was in place when we joined apathy

I'm not entirely sure what account you were playing on, GT or Bulabhai?

As far as i'm aware that nap was sorted with the guys on the GT account so if you were not on that one you could also have been the one getting wrong information

DeletedUser120009

I'm not entirely sure what account you were playing on, GT or Bulabhai?

As far as i'm aware that nap was sorted with the guys on the GT account so if you were not on that one you could also have been the one getting wrong information

Yeah I'm on *GT

Doesn't matter now really, just don't like to see untruths posted.

blue banana

As *Pacifist* said: you guys have really been very misinformed

I have no idea where you get the idea of ''GranTorino and his buddies'' ????
It has always been and will always be: blue banana and his buddies <33

8/10 propaganda

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

time limit we talked about was 2 weeks, we didnt set it at that day.. it was the day after or so without mentioning the time limit again. i dont know who is lying here but pretty sure its not me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120009

Yeah definitely you lying then Barzy, no time limit on the nap and you were promising to draw a border between our tribes for weeks but never did because once again you lied and never had any intention of keeping the nap with us.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah definitely you lying then Barzy, no time limit on the nap and you were promising to draw a border between our tribes for weeks but never did because once again you lied and never had any intention of keeping the nap with us.

i dont have to explain myself to someone who is so trapped in his own head and blaming his own unstability on others.. please spare me from more replies because i couldnt care less about the fake morale dilemma you pretend to have with who lied and who didnt.
oh and btw i had every intention to keep working with you. but next time i will reconsider it.

DeletedUser120009

i dont have to explain myself to someone who is so trapped in his own head and blaming his own unstability on others.. please spare me from more replies because i couldnt care less about the fake morale dilemma you pretend to have with who lied and who didnt.
oh and btw i had every intention to keep working with you. but next time i will reconsider it.

If you couldn't care less then why post again?
You lied to us Barzy, that's why you won't or can't explain yourself and you're lying again now.
Just because you were Ronnie's puppet back then doesn't make you any less of a liar.

DeletedUser120220

Barzy never lied to you, it was his intention to work with you.

In this case there appears to have been a difference between his intention and the decision the tribe made.

I do remember vividly the only reason we accepted the NAP was because it expiring after 2 weeks because we hadn't set a clear course for the tribe so we couldn't commit to anything long-lasting yet.