Another World Down The Tubes

DeletedUser118278

Honestly i believe BiP has better players.

Of course motivation is a strong factor, and people quitting in Tea is sad.

But i honestly believe one of the factors why people in Tea are quitting is also because of that you really never had any succesfull Op's against BiP, while BiP has had plenty of them against Tea.

To be in a tribe, and you only feel like your loosing week in and week out, thats when people start quitting. Motivation goes from 100 --> 0 just like that.

Thats probably what happened to Dist. aswell.

Yeah they barbed, but they did it for a reason. Yeah they didnt want to play anymore? Well thats because of the work BiP did against them. Or else they would still be here wouldn't they?

arabela

Regarding "beast" term i used...I would consider you beasts if you were fighting an enemy that is like 2-3 times your size and owning them while they would actually put an effort into playing :)) (if they would actually do OPs good or bad lol). Shall I add here that you were our size but needed to merge Infamyagainst us? I wont count 2hard guys cause we both sides recruited from that. Let's just talk about the diffrence and refer of same level quality of players. Were 2 very strong premade against one. Hype attitude u have now doesnt justify a bit lol...Wish i would lose against a silent oponent that admits this hug for win not one that feels so badass cause he needed to merge another good premade to win this.

And yes, Daenerys, i partially agree with what u said under the reserve that we didnt rly had Ops on you :)) we only defended and sent randoms attacks. And this is because almost all the time we had dead weight we had to eat, quitters, dramas...all i said above. But all this is not cause Bip efforts, it was cause our efforts to doom ourselves. Idk why these players even started this world if they didnt rly want to play the game. This social part is fun, but if your intentions are not to play tw and only spam tribe chatroom, better not start at all.

Tbh, Tea looks much better since most of the quitters left lol...we actually starting to focus and coordinate. And i enjoy it even if you guys are winning . ;)

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Very great come backs Ara , you probably have Kreiz mind turning red trying to figure another comeback, couldn't say it better myself , indeed they love to twist my words , they show very little class and and are full of disrespect , I'm not like them , I only show disrespect when disrespected first .

The funny thing about it , you can't really tell them anything because they will always think their right and by thinking that way they feel justified .

DeletedUser118278

My face is far from turning red, im just trying to express what i feel about the situation.

Of course there is many factors why a tribe end up like they do, but i'm just saying that BiP has certainly done more than what you guys express here on the forum. It ALL sounds like its Tea's own fault why their loosing. No words about that their constantly beaten in the battleground aswell.

Anyhow i think both tribes have done a good job, but again, the best tribe draws the longest straw. Always. :)

aaand at least im trying to let the externals live.. Its so boring here:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

I agree with the assessment regarding TEA being responsible #1 of their own downfall (or bad situation they are in right now). From the start TEA was doomed, anyone that has been around for years on TW saw this (except for those vets in TEA). Big names dont make good tribes, nor does piling up skills. Some of the best players i have played with or against were unknown to the externals. TEA had skill, yes, but far too much of that skill came hand in hand with selfish and egotistical mindsets. Me > anyone attitude.

arabela

Of course there is many factors why a tribe end up like they do, but i'm just saying that BiP has certainly done more than what you guys express here on the forum. It ALL sounds like its Tea's own fault why their loosing. No words about that their constantly beaten in the battleground aswell.

Bip done more compared to TEA..yes...cause basicly TEA did nothing lol. So, what exactly are u comparing? This is the problem. You compare a tribe that is actually playing (good or bad, average or top level, doesnt even matter), with a tribe that continuously internal cause every day is someone that quits, and to be harder they dont even set sit just set account on delete... You cant compare a car that u can drive with a broken car. There is no ride! ;)

Also, dont get me wrong. I never said Bip is not a good tribe. I only said you guys should slow down with this hype attitude, cause coordonating and sending support or do Ops is smth that any tribe that function should do, this doesnt make u special, heroes or beasts. This was the point we were starting to talk about your efforts and TEA efforts. If someone says this doesnt mean u should go in the other extreme and say he/she implied u are bad, u know?

Last edited:

arabela

I agree with the assessment regarding TEA being responsible #1 of their own downfall (or bad situation they are in right now). From the start TEA was doomed, anyone that has been around for years on TW saw this (except for those vets in TEA). Big names dont make good tribes, nor does piling up skills. Some of the best players i have played with or against were unknown to the externals. TEA had skill, yes, but far too much of that skill came hand in hand with selfish and egotistical mindsets. Me > anyone attitude.

I agree, but, even if some of those vets saw it from the start, what They should have done? Quit from the start? Meh... Change tribe? ...Yack, bad reputation! Or stay and try to do smth /repair? I think trying to repair or try make things work is the alternative some of us, vet, tried to do...and i wouldnt do smth else if we would turn back at start up. I feel good inside that I actually tried...

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ara like I basically said these guys only want to rub it into someones face because of their high strung immature egos , nothing more.

If they give a ounce of credit they would feel humiliated.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ara like I basically said these guys only want to rub it into someones face because of their high strung immature egos , nothing more.

If they give a ounce of credit they would feel humiliated.
Credit? You just admitted TEA was a shitty tribe with a bunch of drama queens and quitters.

But honestly, with all this complaining, no wonder you people are the last ones left.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Big names dont make good tribes, nor does piling up skills.

Very true, one could also say this is why Infamy failed. Personally your opinion was similar to mine from the start, except I have less of an opinion of certain player's skills (I don't think winning a world makes one good at the game, you can be carried or the world can be of a poor standard). That said, I just wanted to enjoy myself and be along for the ride, who just quits simply because they cannot win? Well some people do, but not all of us.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
why Infamy failed

Infamy failed because I failed them as a leader. I got upset when things didn't go my way and I didn't take charge at times when I should have. I relied on what worked in the past, but we had a lot of accounts that we hadn't played with before especially after the C9 merge and I needed to take a more direct approach to get everyone coordinating well together and I failed to do that. Hopefully I will be able to use the hard lessons to improve in the future.

arabela

Credit? You just admitted TEA was a shitty tribe with a bunch of drama queens and quitters.

But honestly, with all this complaining, no wonder you people are the last ones left.

Nobody said TEA was a shity tribe. Again, you guys twisting words. We said Tea didnt function properly and this doesn't make you a great tribe cause you basicly winning an easy one ;) Actually i said Tea had very good players, same as Bip...the problem was the engine. We probably werent so connected between us, we didnt have that "heart of tribe" like u guys had. This means we didnt have those few players that usually are closed cause of past worlds and that are giving the tribe a direction and link people together....

And i am done explaining lol

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nobody said TEA was a shity tribe. Again, you guys twisting words. We said Tea didnt function properly and this doesn't make you a great tribe cause you basicly winning an easy one ;) Actually i said Tea had very good players, same as Bip...the problem was the engine. We probably werent so connected between us, we didnt have that "heart of tribe" like u guys had. This means we didnt have those few players that usually are closed cause of past worlds and that are giving the tribe a direction and link people together....

And i am done explaining lol
Well I just assumed that would make a pretty shitty tribe, one that can't even perform OPs and accounts leaving left and right without giving sits.

DeletedUser

I would say the quality in each tribe was about equal. Bip had alot of shit players, so did TEA. I would probably say that BiP had worse top quality players then TEA, therefor i was very amazed Tea managed to lose.

BiP leadership is almost equally bad as Tea, well to be fair BiP's leadership has been a non factor. Tea has just ran into a brickwall over and over instead of going around it, We win because TEA has a crap leadership and a shit council. In my perspective, TEA should have won long ago. I have seen what bip can do, and let me tell you this - It's amazing how lucky a tribe can be to pull over something like this and win.

I'd rate Fredrik at a 2.5/10 in leadership, but Trex did so many small misstakes it made it possible for Fredrik to come out on top. He has alot of members to thank for this though.

I'd like to point out a few things Tea should have done but they didn't.

* Ops, the ops were great - BUT dist never sent anything on the missions, with their added nukes on a close by frontline, we in bip would have lost ALOT off villages. Almost everything was sent to defend FKA/LostOne etc.

* Inactive players need to set sitters and if they can't get their nukes out - Do it for them. You have a rebuild time of 1 week on the nukes, Tea sent an op once a month. This is not acceptable. If Tea had any sort of skill they would have KNOWN how hard it was to keep supplying our stacks with defence. Nukes you send, Defence you rebuild and then it just "stays" until it has somewhere to go. Stacks got weak and weaker everytime. You also don't really want to massivly op 2 areas in a row - AS support is HARD to send back home, it takes ALOT off work to know which ones to send home and which was ment to stay as a prestack.

* Diplomacy wise, Tea f**ked up in a major way. Yes i am going to beat this dead horse a couple of times. We all know how Dist 'owned' us in 2hard , by nobling our trash players. Did you know that the remains of 2hard NEVER lost a village to BiP ? Thats correct, we that remain held them at bay. Why Tea decided to merge Dist we will never know or understand, but that misstake alone cost them the victory. 2Hard took down Dist alone, ofc dist went inactive, i am fairly sure alot of tribe would have. But remember, Dist had nice people tho, which is great - 2hard people are not equally kind.

* Infamy was and still is a f**king joke, why did you ever let up on them? You guys had the kill. No, Bip never sent support to them. We did that when we merged, did Tea feel a diffrence before and after? Yeah... Case closed.

* Family tribes, They never work. The problem is when you invite all the trash is that there is no "hunger" as rags would say for the rest of the players. Internals are fun and all that, but seriously - It's bad for a tribe as the whole. It may have been a good idea at the start, but it was also the beginning of the end.

* Being arrogant, No one ever wins by being the arrogant tribe that think they will buttf**k the world. Everyone on the other side will try their f**king best to make sure this is what happens. You want to win with ease? Play nice and don't give the opponent a reason to hate you enough to committ time for revenge. Case and point Nathan potter who got me active again, Alone i did not defeat Dist - But you can be damn sure i whipped 2hards backs until they were gone.

* Would also like to add, BiPs op's have been the easiest ones to spot in my whole tw carrier. I to this day do not understand how we got hardnutz OR silva so easily. I CANT BELIEVE IT. You could have halted everything, you could have forced us to surrender more or less. Infamy wasn't fighting Tea, Bip was. You were BIGGER as a family as well, yet you couldn't get the support where it was needed? Like cmon. Where was the leadership, where was the bloody general?

I've quit, so i don't really care what infamy or bip is going to say. There are some people i love in that tribe, but man their best move was to merge 2hard. Proven over and over now, saved the FKA front, saved 56 cluster, bashed dist into subbmission, basically making alot of Tea giving up. Rag terrorizing Trex and jake with his plots. Think what you like of rags, but he is up in the top of this world, far better than that Majestee scum that never supports anyone else then himself lol. Yeah, go f**k yourself David.

Also i like to add, You could have convinced me to join tea and get the stuff straight. If you knew how to push my buttons right. Some part of me wanted so bad to show Fredrik how fragile his victory was. Simen, you are the bright star in BiP and i don't think you will ever know how much you did for bip in the end, truly, you will never know but if you did you would be the MVP.

Seven A.k.a GoW out

Deleted User - 10618707

That actually made sense GoW. Gratz.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

DeletedUser118986

Infamy failed because I failed them as a leader. I got upset when things didn't go my way and I didn't take charge at times when I should have. I relied on what worked in the past, but we had a lot of accounts that we hadn't played with before especially after the C9 merge and I needed to take a more direct approach to get everyone coordinating well together and I failed to do that. Hopefully I will be able to use the hard lessons to improve in the future.

Don't pit all of it on yourself man. There are some things that we could have taken initiative of and should have, but there are also factors that are out of your control. We made adjustments to seek a winning solution and struggled. At the end of the day it comes down to what everyone here has been talking about (selflessness and motivation to keep players around). You cannot teach someone motivation, and you most certainly cannot teach someone selflessness. A lot of why Tribal Wars has turned into a selfish game is because of all the spying, backstabbing, etc. The community for this game is small and people are always talking. Even the most trusted of players I have witnessed betray their closest friends because they are looking out for themselves. You did what you could and you made a choice to better everyone in Infamy through a merge.

Speaking of merging...when will people get it? You are never going to avoid merges this day in age lol. Just please save all of yourselves times and quit arguing about merges and worry about what is happening on the battlefield. The constant whining is really old.

DeletedUser114962

Time to shed some light to this world, far too long have I not talked about this EAST situation.

When I was getting Hard Oped. I had 4-5 sits from Dist
To Name:
Hippy
Potter
TrustMe
Razor
Mumiez

At the same time I was defending what I could from Hippy and Potter. That was the successful Potter defended OP. It is very funny seeing how BiP core are pouncing on the barbs that clearly lost to 2HARD, taking all the spoils of war. Even though I have friends in DIST I will congratulate 2HARD for their skill, BiP seriously had nothing on you guys but oh well.

I am going to reiterate before some other kid looks to bash me, IDC about a world win and never have. I play entirely for fun and I have the skill to look at any challenge head on.

The skill SD talks about is entirely true, from all the enemies I have fought:
These players take it away : Ragnar (20 noble per a cleared village) Please some one else match him
Seven Devils (also a formidable opponent)
War Peace (my favorite enemy in this world, even though this love relationship is one-sided :( *first it was Mike now Jorge giving me the cold shoulder :() )
Purely ( sooo underrated, if he was on any other front these guys would be winning whatever front they were in by a margin)

This world is dying now and along with is TW and everyone is to be blamed for that in this world. My first world was w73 and this being my second, I was super happy to see w73 ND in this world. I had very high expectations from them but alas they chose whatever they did so this truly reflects how wretched this game is turning into. I did not want any tribe hugs but I was forced into submission when I saw how cute BiP and INFAMY were that I let go the west rim players. Best Decision I made because they are true warriors, there was a time where the best AD members were almost rimmed but I became merciful and then also found my love Dylan (Nemesis) lurking in the Adrift account which was also almost rimmed <3
The sole reason BiP will win this world is by recruiting the 2HARD players and I am still pretty dissapointed how from 2HARD they became 2SOFT.

SD thank-you for playing like a true champ and dropping FIRE, what you say is all correct and I will not disagree with anything you say. AMEN to that brother and best of luck in any future en-devours.

Shout-out to my haters, sorry that you could'nt faze me
Ain't being cocky, we just vindicated, best believe that -
When we're done, this moment will be syndicated.

Last edited:

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
War Peace (my favorite enemy in this world, even though this love relationship is one-sided :( *first it was Mike now Jorge giving me the cold shoulder :() )

Haha. I respect you as an opponent as well. I'm just a more serious individual so I guess you just have to talk to me to get to know me better.