Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser119197

I just realised how much I use facial expressions. It helps me to cope with my none stop boredom

Thankyou :) :) :) :) :)

DeletedUser120449

Dinzl

Points: 3/10 - Pretty weak considering the point in the world; not enough villages or points to be a threat in the area.
ODA: 7/10 - Not bad. Somewhat reasonable for the size.
ODD: 1/10 - On the bright side, it's about to increase pretty soon once the nukes from AAA and MEA start landing.
Position: 3/10 - Bordering a lot of unfriendly AAA and MEA members. Future is not looking to bright.
Profile: 3/10 - Lot of whining about the player Jatos, or former leader of TWPC. Seems to be a bit butthurt about that.
Reputation: 5/10 - Not really a respected player in his K; Many called for his removal from his old tribe for being unhinged.
Tribe: 3/10 - A bunch of random players thrown together from TWPC; probably won't last too much longer since they're getting nobled out. Tribe isn't positioned super well with the players being slightly spread. There are some talented players, but a lot of deadweight too.
Other: Most farmed in a day is only 1.1 million :/

IGN: Dinzl

DeletedUser120451

I've had no beef with you Inferiior, don't have one now, looking at it, you're now attacking me personally (Unhinged? That's a bit over the top, don't you think?).

To level with you, had there been the question of "Can we survive here?" and you left (like many others), I don't think anyone would bat an eye over it.. But it wasn't. Our position at the given time was "How much damage can we do?" and the answer always was "A WHOLE LOT!". If not by ourselves, we could always get some help dealing it. :)

Have a good day! :)

DeletedUser120640

InFeRiioR

ODA: 7/10 - suitable for the size.
ODD: 5/10 - cause there is no threat around you~
Position: 6/10 - comfortable area. still can grow. but need to jump or noble barb in the future.
Profile: 9/10 - i like it. l like simple profile.
Tribe: 10/10 - goood(AAA):)
Other: join w92 late. but did well~ good player.

IGN: secreth

SHAGAN888

secreth

General data

Tribe AAA
Points 668,584
Villages 79
Ranking 50
Villages taken 85
Villages lost 6
Opponents defeated
as attacker 3,720,057
ranking 14
as defender 1,916,518
ranking 54
total 6,204,349
ranking 23

10073475_t1.png

ODA: 10/10 Anytime your ODA is higher than your ranking your doing something right.
ODD: 9/10 Almost at your rank but proves you can defend as loses are minimal.
ODS: 7/10 Your showing someone out that your a team player
Position: 5/10 Done cleaned out your area, Get to front again that is where fun is.

Profile: 4/10 Nice pic is that you? Kinda boring. I betting your really a dude maybe pretending to be a girl.
Reputation: 6/10 Looking at your ennoblement's of some smaller barbs changed my mind a little on your score but don't know you and we've never met or I was too drunk to remember.
Tribe: 6/10 I mean you get that many points just for being in 4th place so took off one point for every spot out of 1st you are.
Other 8/10 points just for the hard work you obviously are applying to your account.

Score 63/90

cheers,
shag

DeletedUser117362

Points: 8/10. Extra credit for almost getting rimmed several times already.
ODA: 7/10. Not bad considering size.
ODD: 7/10. You can take a punch. I'm sure you've taken a few. :p
ODS: 3/10.. Team? What is this Team you speak of?
Position: 8/10. On the boarder of Nuke and 4A. You've got room to grow.
Profile: 9/10. Me likes gifs. Although quoting yourself is kinda douchey.
Reputation: 9/10. People like to mention you. No such thing as bad publicity right? ^^
Tribe: 5/10. So! refugees? Or are you calling your self ex rouge? New tribe hasn't had a lot of testing yet. We'll see.
Other: 9/10. You've stuck around despite lots of people not liking you. Extra points for that.

IGN: realdonaldtrump

DeletedUser

ODA: 10/10 Currently number 1 so thats awesome.
ODD: 10/10 rank 7, thats a nice rank. Dont want to be too high on that list.
ODS: 10/10 Currently number 1. Is there anything this account doesn't do?
Position: 10/10. like all frontline with So. Poor So....
Profile: 2/10. Has a couple shitty videos that weren't worth my time. The pic is funny though cuz trololol.
Reputation: 4/10 Obviously you're decent but I get hate on other worlds because people think I'm krieger so yeah.
Tribe: 7/10. MEA rimmed me on this world so I don't like them, but they were good sports about it so I liked that.
Other: 0/10. You stink at farming, and you've nobled a shit ton of barbs. Do you even know how farming worlds work? Obviously not. I honestly can't stand these former no-haul players. They have no idea what they're doing.

IGN: Janjanz

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

ODA: 10/10 Currently number 1 so thats awesome.
ODD: 10/10 rank 7, thats a nice rank. Dont want to be too high on that list.
ODS: 10/10 Currently number 1. Is there anything this account doesn't do?
Position: 10/10. like all frontline with So. Poor So....
Profile: 2/10. Has a couple shitty videos that weren't worth my time. The pic is funny though cuz trololol.
Reputation: 4/10 Obviously you're decent but I get hate on other worlds because people think I'm krieger so yeah.
Tribe: 7/10. MEA rimmed me on this world so I don't like them, but they were good sports about it so I liked that.
Other: 0/10. You stink at farming, and you've nobled a shit ton of barbs. Do you even know how farming worlds work? Obviously not. I honestly can't stand these former no-haul players. They have no idea what they're doing.

IGN: Janjanz

tumblr_nx2c0vfPQh1s2wio8o2_500.gif