Beginning of the End

Ang3l

Is it not a timeless phenomenon?? Has it not been witnessed from the beginning of time till this modern age?? Both in real world and in this larger reality that we call "Tribal Wars"??

All Great Empires FALL!!!

Yes Ladies and gentlemen, if we look at history, does it not show that all the greatest empires fell sooner or later. And also does it not teach us that most often than not Empires fall not at hands of enemies but from within. Laziness seeped in. Leaders became complacent. PLAYERS QUIT...

Have we not witnessed it with our very eyes across various worlds that this is the first step to fall of the greatest tribes.

And is it not true that this phenomenon cannot be seen anywhere as profoundly as in MEA?? I'll be first to admit despite being in So!, MEA has been a formidable opponent. They've been organised, good team work and selfless fighting force with impeccable timing(*cough*bots*cough*). But are we not starting to see signs of the the great MEA dream unraveling??

As we all know, the core of MEA was formed by a group of players from a particular country. The original founders of the Family. The koreans. The account-pushing, botting(rumours have it), barbling core.

And now the core is slowly starting to erode away is it not?? We saw that first with hanb0000 barbling(Ginge mentioned in his video something about *cough*bots*cough*). Then niceday got banned(*cough*bots*cough*) and along with that k.corion went inactive. Now if we see stats(and the fakes incoming on our account), it looks like xbloodpkx has gone inactive too. Actually being internalled I just saw. We know crazydog has been internaled along with PUSS and a couple other push accounts. Hell look at MEA conquests on twstats and you'll see many more internals than taking villas off other tribes. And more worrying for them, see their remaining member stats and you'll see a host of perma-sat/push accounts. And even more so, that most remaining top players are not the MEA core that started out but instead recruits over time.

Now these players I mentioned above are a few but they were amongst MEA's fastest growing and largest accounts. Not to mention a host of MEA accounts that are perma-sats/push accounts. Doesn't these more active accounts being internaled by less active ones show that MEA are losing their edge?? Does this not show that complacency has seeped in MEA ranks?? That the Empire is about to fall??

And these ladies and gentlemen. These are the questions I'm asking you all. In your experienced eyes and minds, does this all not point to the fact that we are seeing the decline of the MEA Empire?? Do you believe that this inactivity is the first sign of their downfall?? That the less active accounts internaling their better one means MEA are not as potent as they were. And dare I say it, have become vulnerable??

And the biggest question is, with the core of MEA gone, will the few stronger players remaining(who all joined from other tribes due to various circumstances and have their own loyalties) stick around and carry the perma-sats?? The inactives?? The push accounts?? Or will the vultures from other tribes fall in on them and prise MEA's most prized players away from MEA to other tribes.

Especially their northern cluster that joined from -TR- (oterion, invisible, veemon, antigoon), and are amongst the largest of MEA accounts and have the alluring HiHo family right next door. I see veemon just left. Might we assume that since in past we've seen the ex-TR players move in one group that more will follow??

I guess only time will tell but we can all guess at it. Let me know your thoughts and opinions people.

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We know crazydog has been internaled along with PUSS and a couple other push accounts. Hell look at MEA conquests on twstats and you'll see many more internals than taking villas off other tribes. And more worrying for them, see their remaining member stats and you'll see a host of perma-sat/push accounts. And even more so, that most remaining top players are not the MEA core that started out but instead recruits over time.

http://www.twstats.com/en92/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=515

And these ladies and gentlemen. These are the questions I'm asking you all. In your experienced eyes and minds, does this all not point to the fact that we are seeing the decline of the MEA Empire??Do you believe that this inactivity is the first sign of their downfall??

At this stage of any world, inactivity hits tribes. So is looking more unhealthy than MEA when you look at the stats.

It sounds to me like somebody is fed up of running out of merge options ("You actually have to fight in a war game? Who knew?") and is now resorting to very shoddy PnPs to try and stir some drama.

Given how dead the W92 externals have been for a long time, very few people will see this thread. Even fewer will bother reading it. And the majority most likely won't care or will not have English as their main language. So really, this entire thread is a waste of time. There's an opinion, just as asked :)

Ang3l

Sheesh a person can't even try to give the forums some uplift without being flamed :p

At this stage of any world, inactivity hits tribes. So is looking more unhealthy than MEA when you look at the stats.
That's an opinion and ok you have every right to say that.

It sounds to me like somebody is fed up of running out of merge options ("You actually have to fight in a war game? Who knew?") and is now resorting to very shoddy PnPs to try and stir some drama.
My understanding was that PnP does not happen in forums any more. It's more internal mails/skype chats to individual players to make deals and drama no? That's what I think anyway. Just like you said, who reads the forums any more. Or do you believe that you're the only one who can see that this forum is no longer a place for PnP?? And others can't realise it and would waste their energies and time trying PnP here??

My intention genuinely was to start a thread to get some people involved in externals seeing as though this world is so silent. Ginge too made the video post yesterday saying the same thing i.e. to do something to make forum active and I wrote this post with that in mind. But I guess not everyone thinks along the same lines.

Given how dead the W92 externals have been for a long time, very few people will see this thread. Even fewer will bother reading it. And the majority most likely won't care or will not have English as their main language. So really, this entire thread is a waste of time. There's an opinion, just as asked :)
And I wonder why the externals died really. I see yesterday Ginge's post had an option "Go delete yourself off internet". Obviously he expected a harsh reaction from community members. And now this reply. A post that you describe as "Waste of time" you could've ignored or you could've replied with just the above comparison about So! and be done with it. But instead you went out of your way to write a reply saying it's a waste and that made Ginge think I'd been "rekt".

So ladies and gentlemen I ask you this. What does that tell you about TW community?? :p

And(trying to keep the topic going) why are Hi Ho trying to wreck this thread??After all why bother to reply to this if they think it's such a waste of time?? I mean if I was a third enemy, wouldn't I rather prefer to have MEA and So! fight and sit back relax and watch them beat/flame each other out. Or are they trying to keep something in the dark?? Not draw attention to something?? The only mention regarding Hi Ho above is the Northern MEA cluster whose one member left already... Could that be why they're distancing themselves from this??

Last edited:

DeletedUser119197

Beef, everyone knows the TW community is dying lol jee don't remind me :(

Ang3l

What wouldn't?? :p

Aggressive... Proves my point.
Defensive... Proves my point.
Silent... Proves my point :p

Ang3l

And in my case vs MEA's inactivity issue I'd just like to show what I made a basis for my post here:
Activity map

c42a9b86e51cf579510b14f15b4d2cc2.png

psychoses43

And(trying to keep the topic going) why are Hi Ho trying to wreck this thread??After all why bother to reply to this if they think it's such a waste of time?? I mean if I was a third enemy, wouldn't I rather prefer to have MEA and So! fight and sit back relax and watch them beat/flame each other out. Or are they trying to keep something in the dark?? Not draw attention to something?? The only mention regarding Hi Ho above is the Northern MEA cluster whose one member left already... Could that be why they're distancing themselves from this??

I just have one question. .
Why do you talk about Hi Ho as a tribe when only ONE player gives his opinion?

I personaly totally agree with you on lots of points, even if I belong to Hi Ho.

If you want to tackle someone, use his nickname, and not the whole tribe he belongs to..

Thanks
Psy

DeletedUser118369

Hello all,

Don't mind G, half of us got an earful from him about something this morning :p

I figured I would take a moment here to interject the following:
The only official voice on behalf of Hi Ho is myself. If it doesn't come directly from me, it is the individual opinion of one member of the Hi Ho team. I can be reached via IGM.

That being said - since I personally eschew the use of the boards and discourage Hi Ho from posting at this time since in my humble opinion we have yet to do anything truly worth peacocking over - here is an official statement:

Hi Ho has been fighting both MEA and So, while So and MEA also have a long standing engagement. The world is in a fun little 3-way with a handful of medium sized tribes throwing their lots in different directions with some of the top 3. Respect to the leaderships of both So and MEA for allowing both sides of their tribes to have active engagements as Hi Ho has preferred to on this world. There is far higher player retention because everyone has a conflict to participate in, you don't have one end of your tribe get choked off by a NAP and start getting bored. This creates a much more entertaining world from our perspective. There's been some high and low moments from all sides so far, but at least from our end we are having fun and we hope to see it continue.

DeletedUser119197

Hello all,

Don't mind G, half of us got an earful from him about something this morning :p

I figured I would take a moment here to interject the following:
The only official voice on behalf of Hi Ho is myself. If it doesn't come directly from me, it is the individual opinion of one member of the Hi Ho team. I can be reached via IGM.

That being said - since I personally eschew the use of the boards and discourage Hi Ho from posting at this time since in my humble opinion we have yet to do anything truly worth peacocking over - here is an official statement:

Hi Ho has been fighting both MEA and So, while So and MEA also have a long standing engagement. The world is in a fun little 3-way with a handful of medium sized tribes throwing their lots in different directions with some of the top 3. Respect to the leaderships of both So and MEA for allowing both sides of their tribes to have active engagements as Hi Ho has preferred to on this world. There is far higher player retention because everyone has a conflict to participate in, you don't have one end of your tribe get choked off by a NAP and start getting bored. This creates a much more entertaining world from our perspective. There's been some high and low moments from all sides so far, but at least from our end we are having fun and we hope to see it continue.

Yea thanks for posting your probs 2nd post on this world :) I know your such a busy busy bee lol, if you ever want an interview let me know yea ;)

Ang3l

I just have one question. .
Why do you talk about Hi Ho as a tribe when only ONE player gives his opinion?

You can blame a person for doing that if he thinks the player replying happens to play on tribe leader's account? :p

DeletedUser100176

You can blame a person for doing that if he thinks the player replying happens to play on tribe leader's account? :p

I still think you're missing the point Psy is making. You're clearly aware Googly is an individual of that account and as CD clearly just stated he is the official voice of Hi Ho as a whole and anyone else is individual perspective.

DeletedUser119197

If I was a on a leader account I'd always respect the accounts owners decision and rules and to understand how they feel about the map so you can have the same set of thinking.

Goes to show that maybe that account isn't so on the same wave length as others :) that could cause problems maybe :D

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

wow, an adult comment on externals... ^^ after all the crap reading from other worlds and how SO was already voiced as victorious long ago here, this is really refreshing... :D

also, 3-way war statement couldn't be more true, this was one of the boring worlds indeed (from our rim perspective :cool:), but this mid game is real fun compared to all recent worlds. also i sense some decent and respectful opponents aswell and i believe that skill is evenly distributed between tribes. best of luck to everyone.:)

Gwaihir/rikterslash1

Ang3l

You're clearly aware Googly is an individual of that account and as CD clearly just stated he is the official voice of Hi Ho as a whole and anyone else is individual perspective.

Yes it's been cleared now after CD's post and I can go back and edit the post. Or I just say here that I stand corrected. HiHo do not want to wreck this thread. That's just googly :D

And if I may make a cheeky comment in a fun way:

"skill is evenly distributed between tribes" but maybe bots not so evenly :p

EDIT:
or as I've been asked by fellow players to be more precise with my words:
"skill is evenly distributed between tribes" but maybe "banned players" not so evenly :p

DeletedUser

I'm in the MEA fam and I have not been using bots, am I doing it wrong then?

Fansy

Im not good at English, so it's long to read(just my opinion....sorry)
but, i just want to speak something
First, 28 underestimated MEA
Next, 4A underestimated MEA
before few weeks, most of players predict So! will win this world
now see, who survive?

plz just see our way :)