The truth about SOLO

DeletedUser120524

Praise be to our one and true great leader SOLO. His dedication to his vision and his commitment to his cause by any and all means necessary is an overwhelming inspiration to all who have been blessed by his radiant light. Those fortunate enough to walk at his side know, and we will continue to follow without question or hesitation. We will not be phased by the naysayers. We will not hear the weeping moans of those heathens who've had their very own tongues cut out for their blasphemy. We will continue to enact his commands without the faintest shred of doubt. I know SOLO will take care of me. We know SOLO will take care of us. Foremost, SOLO knows we will always take care of him above ourselves, above all else!

Our unity can be tested but it shall never be broken. Those who've been cast out continue to utter lies in an attempt to sow the seeds of destruction within our camp, but it shall never be so. Praise him! Praise him for his guidance in our darkest times! Praise him for the bounty he has provided! Praise him for his patience and wisdom! Praise him as we ascend to glory and sweep over these lands like an unholy plague! They cannot stop him from outside nor within! There can be only one true great leader and his name is SOLO! Follow him NOW and you may find mercy, forgiveness even... however unworthy you may be of his consideration. Mere words cannot begin to express our gratitude, for he is truly great... and no longer are we lost like all others who oppose him.

The truth spoken.

Amen.

DeletedUser120425

Preach sister!
sWjG63S.gif

Kanade24

Kanade24 Jun 14, 07:35
Hi, do you like panda's? :p

SOLO- Jun 14, 15:07
In real life or?

Kanade24 Jun 14, 15:23
ofcourse i real life ●_●
The pa das in this game are gone anyway :p

SOLO- Jun 14, 15:26
Yes on both counts.

Kanade24 Jun 14, 16:07
so, you like pandas? :grin:

SOLO- Jun 14, 17:15
I do actually, cute animals.

Kanade24 Jun 14, 17:36
What would you do, hug a panda or kill a panda for 1 million

SOLO- Jun 14, 18:09
Hug?

What is this...

Kanade24 Jun 14, 18:24
what if the panda had only 1 month to live?

SOLO- Jun 15, 00:09
I'm not a normal person but this is strange.

Kanade24 Jun 15, 09:28
I'm sorry am i being a bit weird?
I get that alot :grin:

All i know is that he finds pandas cute, good enough for me <3
giphy.gif

DeletedUser120814

All i know is that he finds pandas cute, good enough for me <3
giphy.gif
Your so mean!!!!
Why does he get a hug or kill question for a million dollars

But i get question kill or a million dollars! So rude?!?!:(:confused::( You so meaan but i stil love you because you like pandas

Kanade24today at 18:09
Would you kill a panda or get a million dollar/euros?

Kanade24

Your so mean!!!!
Why does he get a hug or kill question for a million dollars

But i get question kill or a million dollars! So rude?!?!:(:confused::( You so meaan but i stil love you because you like pandas

Kanade24today at 18:09
Would you kill a panda or get a million dollar/euros?

I wanted to say moreee, but you were already gone
08bfcc8d25af708509b5efcee7fb51e5.gif

OTDDeathAwaits

Praise be to our one and true great leader SOLO. His dedication to his vision and his commitment to his cause by any and all means necessary is an overwhelming inspiration to all who have been blessed by his radiant light. Those fortunate enough to walk at his side know, and we will continue to follow without question or hesitation. We will not be phased by the naysayers. We will not hear the weeping moans of those heathens who've had their very own tongues cut out for their blasphemy. We will continue to enact his commands without the faintest shred of doubt. I know SOLO will take care of me. We know SOLO will take care of us. Foremost, SOLO knows we will always take care of him above ourselves, above all else!

Our unity can be tested but it shall never be broken. Those who've been cast out continue to utter lies in an attempt to sow the seeds of destruction within our camp, but it shall never be so. Praise him! Praise him for his guidance in our darkest times! Praise him for the bounty he has provided! Praise him for his patience and wisdom! Praise him as we ascend to glory and sweep over these lands like an unholy plague! They cannot stop him from outside nor within! There can be only one true great leader and his name is SOLO! Follow him NOW and you may find mercy, forgiveness even... however unworthy you may be of his consideration. Mere words cannot begin to express our gratitude, for he is truly great... and no longer are we lost like all others who oppose him.

The truth spoken.

Amen.

DYDvM.gif