Another World Down The Tubes

DeletedUser114962

@Jza08

The reason I thought you were directing it towards me is because for the past 3 years players been calling me salty and cry baby just about everytime I speak my mind just like the rest of players do , they say the externals are for bantering and I even have players skype me directly and tell me it's just banter and I say no , but what confuses me is when I hear I can't get into someones premade because a player or two doesn't like me .

I never done anything to anyone to deserve this , because I'm the type of player who plays hard and I don't give anyone a hard time unless they give me a hard time first .

Honestly it is the PRE-MADE's loss.
Balian you are a great player and were a very good neighbor, you were always there when I would have needed any little help even with your busy schedule. I have had players from opposing tribes ask me how I deal with Balian, he might get a little feisty on the externals but he is a true team player. Something many lack in this world, I wish you all the best Balian <3

Would be honored to play with you some other world but alas I am getting bored of this game so my time in TW was short-lived but definitely gave me the thrill I wanted

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Honestly it is the PRE-MADE's loss.
Balian you are a great player and were a very good neighbor, you were always there when I would have needed any little help even with your busy schedule. I have had players from opposing tribes ask me how I deal with Balian, he might get a little feisty on the externals but he is a true team player. Something many lack in this world, I wish you all the best Balian <3

Would be honored to play with you some other world but alas I am getting bored of this game so my time in TW was short-lived but definitely gave me the thrill I wanted

Thanks Omar,

it will be a honor to play another world with you to. I am a bit feisty in the externals perhaps that's my downfall with other players , but clearly they are feisty with me to.

DeletedUser119841

Ah yeah could you , because your statement doesn't explain exactly what it means it could be used at many different directions.

Its means your ego is so high you have to show everyone how much of a better man you are than us. Someone with a low ego says sorry when he is mistaken (like you did) and moves on, but they won't mention how good of a guy they are for saying it. It takes away the purpose :) You went full circle with it, great job.

DeletedUser114962

Its means your ego is so high you have to show everyone how much of a better man you are than us. Someone with a low ego says sorry when he is mistaken (like you did) and moves on, but they won't mention how good of a guy they are for saying it. It takes away the purpose :) You went full circle with it, great job.
Egoception??

World Winner

Reaction score

No offense but,
http://prntscr.com/fsax6s

And maybe Balian is a Champion? It's Delete's loss to have Balian leaving us, though my stay isn't long but definitely remembering him helping the tribe out so yea ... Balian come back if you still want to, we will always welcome you back :) If not no worries too, we will still continue fighting :)

DeletedUser114962

Personally there is no such thing as ego, maybe some can say there is.

I think of it as self confidence in what you do. Its just people who are fazed or dazed (jelly) of your achievements that look to put you down. Being humble is also a virtue as well as high esteem in yourself. I see nothing wrong in Balian or anyone else's choice of words. People who nag about these characteristics are just people who I see have a low self-esteem in this world. Not trying to put anyone down, its just how one is brought up or the luxuries one has for them to be able to see this.
Again I would like to quote as I have before in this forum before this OP hits me:

Shout out to my haters,
Sorry that you couldn't faze me
Ain't being cocky, we just vindicated
Best believe that what we done this moment
Will be syndicated

PS: If WEST didnt PP abuse or if they played old-school they would have been DELETE. I play with a very high handicap, the west know this. You can say that YEH PP is a part of this game and we have farmed it blah blah blah so we can use it. Just saying, I dont PP walls like the majority do. I can give you all the names but it is very evident on my profile and I have accepted it that its a part of the game but I have also accepted that you are losers. Before you say I am the one losing, IDC about who wins or who doesn't.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For the record I thought ego meant a little something else , more like a person who to proud of themselves and someone who thinks they are all that and better then everyone else. I can tell you all something though I am nothing what you make me out to be .

King Banana

Dave: "I like X"

Community: "We like X"

Dave: "I hate X"

Dave is a rare but highly vocal type of human:

Norm: "I feel passionate about X"

Dave: "I have no interest in X nor opinion on it, but would very much enjoy disagreeing with you anyway."

Dave can typically be found wherever people can offer opinions without consequence:

Erwin: "I would like a strawberry"

Dave: "But I don't like strawberries"

Erwin: "No one is making you have one"

Dave: "Yes, but I don't want you to have one either"

Despite being reasonably rare it sometimes feels as though Dave is everywhere:

Dave: "This community does nothing but complain"

Dave shits where he eats and complains about the smell... don't be like Dave.

Pink.Panther.

Reaction score
1) Did you ever see any post from ernestoxx claiming he is a pro? unlike all of our ''pro'' enemies that used to talk shit about us and how good they are, but what can i say, these days being pro means to quit with first opportunity and talk with if and if..

2) Pro not pro you know where to find us on the map, that's if you even play on this world or were you one of the pros that press delete already?

3) Im waiting for you B(P)ro

1) I read ernestoxx giving out step by step information on what happened with TEA like We never knew about what went wrong with TEA.

2) I am still on map so please find me and make me delete like all other "Pros"

3) I wish you was closer to me P(B)ro

World Winner

Reaction score
i am just an average player, so go back to what you guys do best, cry over and over again and then press delete, i am sure in TEAs forum there is a guide explaining to players how to press delete..

I hope it hurts you more loosing to noobs!!

So far there isn't any in the forum, maybe there is somewhere before but not now that I know of. And we do receive a lot of noobs mail when they get attacked, come on it's a war game brah

http://prntscr.com/ft4do0

DeletedUser114962

So, you saw a video Andreas did on yt 3 or 4 years ago, saw what? Whats ur point ? Are you too re.....d to read what we said earlier? We never claimed to be pros And we dont need to be pros. Cryabbadoncry i remember you writing on the externals like 4 months ago and how pro you are and how you were destroying infamy on your own when they used to have that core down in teas area and since then you bragged many times again nd again, the only guy that thinks he is a pro here its you, me i am just an average player, so go back to what you guys do best, cry over and over again and then press delete, i am sure in TEAs forum there is a guide explaining to players how to press delete..

I hope it hurts you more loosing to noobs!!

I was actually commending you but you just went very very sour on your post.

DeletedUser120335

Well at least I get to stay around till 70%, so there's that.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So now the excuses have gone to well if BIP "East" was like BIP "West" we would have one. Or trying to bring up Infamy maybe thats your problem the TEA merges still saw themselves as different tribes while BIP just thinks we are BIP. Infamy was fun and a good ride and that front was a stalemate it was very clustered on TEA's side with a lot of defense to call on with WT to boot that makes things extremely easy. Yes TEA thinks there great from their stats of nobling ex Farm that joined Infamy which is the only accomplishment you have. However, how long did it take you to complete that job? And how many betrayals did you need before it was all said and done? Lets not talk about the added recruitment and manipulating small rim players to attack that didn't know any better.

But really other than Farm/Infamy in the south where did TEA show you were oh so good to where you could beat Infamy? Oh you counter attacked in k53 and took back villages but other than that....nothing. Much respect to JZA though saw your early post and enjoyed fighting you back in the earlier months. You too Ara as you just loved to send me fakes.

Michael Corleone.

I had to take a vacation from these forums but I saw and read this thread and couldn't help but laugh at all the deflection some members of TEA have done here. "omg bip/infamy hugged." Blaming everyone but yourselves meanwhile you had what a 3-4 family tribe branch, recruited anyone with a pulse, and then go on to say that BIP hugged? lol..if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

TEA failed for a numerous amount of reasons. Its leadership, its recruitment, its attitude, and the fact they could not work together as one big unit. Too many different personality clashes there which came from mass recruitment.

Don't be a Hillary and blame everyone else for the situation you are in. At end of the day, TEA did it to themselves and thats all there is to it.

arabela

OMG! You are finally unbanned??? They allowed you to post again They let the beast free in public??? :))
How much it is ... 1 year?...2 years?...

Your opinions are to be ignored cause of your infractionality behaviour :p

IMG_1174.gif

Last edited: