Classic Rounds Best Farmers

Deleted User - 10618707

Anyone know when the Classic world is going to end? Is it still worth to continue my noob account on there? Playing world 94 and classic atm dont know which one to stick too
About 16-17 days

DeletedUser120876

It will be too short. Once they get a good config clasic world and just 30days. Feels bad

Deleted User - 10618707

These are horrible settings, not sure what's good about this.

x3litex.es

Just cos they got a lot of plunders doesn't mean it's a bot, it's not even remotely difficult if you know how to farm and you put the effort in setting it up.

It seems to me that you do not understand much of mathematics x time. in order to give that explanation.
the day 08 Black Mamba 15k…jajajajajaa you must be the unique one of the server that creates that stupidity

DeletedUser112079

It seems to me that you do not understand much of mathematics x time. in order to give that explanation.
the day 08 Black Mamba 15k…jajajajajaa you must be the unique one of the server that creates that stupidity
Again, it's not even remotely difficult on a co-played account set up properly, just cos you're beautiful and don't know how to do it doesn't mean other people are cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

The server i usually play they never put a world faster than x4, so playing a x6 is so good for me. Maybe for net players these isnt so good i dont know.
Speed is 12. Doesn't look like it's working too well for you
so you can set up 10,000 book marks then send 1000 attacks at 4 per second but just jamming on a single button while watching TV using opera commands. There are two types of people in the world, those who see someone do something they can't and then make excuses, and those who see it and say how can I do that or do it better. You are the former but it's a constant choice to be that person who assumes that anyone better is just better of circumstance or cheating

x3litex.es

x3litex.es 2.672.026 resources = 1.147 Villages
Black Mamba 2.584.868 resources = 15.165 Villages

yess yessssI want to be a pro as you and to attack he himself Barbarian 300 times with he himself result jaajajaajjajaja
but is worth quality that amount. you can so teach to me to be pro? jajajajj

PD: to teach to me to be noob. I want to return to the past.

Last edited:

x3litex.es

Again, it's not even remotely difficult on a co-played account set up properly, just cos you're shit and don't know how to do it doesn't mean other people are cheating.

you're beautiful ? your mother is beautiful too o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

x3litex.es 2.672.026 resources = 1.147 Villages
Black Mamba 2.584.868 resources = 15.165 Villages

yess yessssI want to be a pro as you and to attack he himself Barbarian 300 times with he himself result jaajajaajjajaja
but is worth quality that amount. you can so teach to me to be pro? jajajajj

PD: to teach to me to be noob. I want to return to the past.

It took you multiple days in the future to equal the farming record of what was a smaller account that's quality? Also you said that it was impossible without cheating. I was explaining how it works

x3litex.es

It took you multiple days in the future to equal the farming record of what was a smaller account that's quality? Also you said that it was impossible without cheating. I was explaining how it works

that time? I remove resources to the enemy not to the Barbarians… there you have the numbers, I I contribute tests your you speak…
and you do not say that single you explain, because you think that not to become something that your you do not have nor idea if I it or no. what if that there are programs that do it while your you sleep. so you do not come to me from pro. that to my your you do not have to me to explain nothing.
it you excuse my English,as he is your nick in classic?

Deleted User - 10618707

that time? I remove resources to the enemy not to the Barbarians… there you have the numbers, I I contribute tests your you speak…
and you do not say that single you explain, because you think that not to become something that your you do not have nor idea if I it or no. what if that there are programs that do it while your you sleep. so you do not come to me from pro. that to my your you do not have to me to explain nothing.
it you excuse my English,as he is your nick in classic?

Eh, I have a premonition. So you might be farming 0:eek:

@Matt: I don't need to be on the same world to flirt with you ;)

mattcurr

I excuse, my English am very bad, on the other hand like your form to moderate in my so good server are not jajaja
:p
Above you litterally every Stat child. But that neither improves nor invalidates my statements. They stand true regardless of who says them

mattcurr

I wonder why the es guys disappeared from public? Did they annoy 3 inactive .net players. Naa such skilled es players with 2 tribes each larger than the net players would obviously just roll through n00b net players especially half active ones just messing around

Side 1:
Tribes: Oldies
Side 2:
Tribes: O.N.U, O.N.U2
Players: Snipe Troll

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 1
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: