World War I

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Like it or not - the entirety of W93, whether it be officially or just in intense skirmish, is in a state of total war. All tribes are forced to pick a side; whether it be sympathizing with SCREW and allies or joining the Coalition against them.

unnamed.png

Now I'm not here to say this is the final war - it may be but it also may not be - however I would argue this is the first time the entire world has been forced to so radically pick a side and thus I think a larger collection of war statistics is warranted. I am also going to comment on the different fronts and their combatants with my thoughts of the matter.

For starters I'm going to establish three groups from the top 15* tribes: SCREW & co, The Anti-SCREW Coalition (or "The Coalition" for short) & Wild Cards (neutral parties or those hitting both sides)

SCREW & Co
SCREW
SCREW-
NAILED

The Coalition
NOOBS
SQUAD
???
Super
Deja
left
BANE
Bash
Crows
M-M

Wild Cards
THSE
~LP~

*I added rank 16 M-M as well as they are officially at war with SCREW

Collective War Stats

*This is a rough approximation and does not accurately represent the current losses and gains by either side - for more in depth analysis please refer to the individual front statistics.*
Side 1:
Tribes: SCREW, Avatar, SCREW-, NAILED
Side 2:
Tribes: NOOBS, SQUAD, ???, Super, Deja, left, BANE, Bash, Crows, M-M

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 571
Side 2: 294
Difference: 277

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,318,724
Side 2: 1,896,900
Difference: 1,421,824

chart
So as we can see overall while SCREW & CO have a definitive advantage they are still taking heavy losses to the coalition. It will be interesting to see these stats and maps develop over the months to come and see how the world changes.

World Map:
24f619ba51980a5ab93a9b420827bddb.png
729ebc80a5ccd091f4a8f4fcc4d01b3a.png
b53154293beaccbc719e6721d14c0a27.png

Now quickly we can see the west of the world is almost firmly in control of SCREW & co while the coalition occupies less securely the eastern half of the world and the core. K64 remains the last relatively war free continent for now as it's dominant occupants THSE have not yet committed to either side thusfar. This brings us to our first front.

The Western Rim Theatre
4243e79711e6f8b43698d0b7587c8f1a.png
Active Warzones: K53, K43, K33, K34
Primary Belligerents: SCREW vs. BANE, Deja & M-M

Essentially the remnants of the former dominant rim tribe Law (Momentum) whom boldly declared against a much larger SCREW and initially enjoyed success in their conquests coming out of the gates guns blazing. However, after a reshuffle of attention by SCREW, Law was quickly put down with most of it's members joining BANE after they disbanded. Bringing the war with them, BANE and M-M have been the target of SCREW operations for sometime and are rapidly losing ground. The statistics are rather unsurprising given how outnumbered the Coalition is on the Western Rim.
EDIT: It has come to my attention that it was in fact SCREW who declared on law in retaliation to some OPs launched by law

Side 1:
Tribes: SCREW
Side 2:
Tribes: BANE, M-M, Deja

Side 1: 206
Side 2: 16
Difference: 190

chart

Side 1: 1,089,853
Side 2: 89,289
Difference: 1,000,564

chart

The North Eastern Theatre
4dfdab55ec3dad683bb60e2880c2e363.png
Active Warzones: K36, K35, K46, K45
Primary Belligerents: Avatar vs. NOOBS, ??? & Deja

A slightly less active front in terms of caps than I had expected - however a slight edge going to NOOBS and Deja in Caps. This is an interesting front geographically specifically when it comes to K36 where NOOBS are isolated yet Avatar have thusfar been unsuccessful in removing them. Definitely a Front to keep your eye on. Historically the NE has never been dominated, with various tribes rising and falling throughout it's storied history. Currently, it looks as if Avatar are in the best position to secure the NE rim however as we see from the war caps - things aren't always as easy as they may look. Kudos to both sides for maintaining one of the longest fights thusfar on W93 and I'm excited to see the development of this region!

Side 1:
Tribes: Avatar
Side 2:
Tribes: NOOBS, ???, Deja

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 76
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 330,142
Side 2: 431,515
Difference: 101,373

chart

The Core
14598a657c33e4b709d11dfe2abac325.png
Active Warzones: K55, K45, K54, K44,
Primary Belligerents: SCREW, SCREW- & NAILED vs. SQUAD, Super & Bash

The core is by far the most active warzone currently. With constant OPs both small and large scale flying constantly from both sides - the fun in the core never stops. SCREW & co own a sizeable lead in the core - yet due to the volume of villages and the amount of troops on both sides to die statistically its too close to call who will rule supreme here. It does look to be the most active front and personally I think is the most important region to hold geographically. The Coalition currently holds the core but have been sustaining territorial losses to SCREW. It will be interesting to see what happens as SCREW encloses on the more dense k45/55 core. SQUAD and Super are primarily made up of former Panda recruits - a tribe that has been in intense skirmish with SCREW for sometime, most intensely after the failed merge in from Inc. but has continued it's dominance of the core only slowly waning to the much larger SCREW.

Side 1:
Tribes: SCREW, SCREW-, NAILED
Side 2:
Tribes: SQUAD, Super, Bash

Side 1: 240
Side 2: 126
Difference: 114

chart

Side 1: 1,560,988
Side 2: 856,503
Difference: 704,485

chart

The Southern Theatre
5099681f217a7b02746047256147a7d8.png
Active Warzones: K64, K65, K54,
Primary Belligerents: SCREW & SCREW- vs. NOOBS & Crows

This is a very interesting front. With the breakup of the best tribe ever, RoyalE, previously locked down K65 is now up for grabs. Historically NOOBS & RoyalE held a very strong alliance - however over time it seems a rift has formed in RoyalE between those who wanted to join SCREW and those who preferred to side against them. This rift tore RoyalE apart and has turned K65 into the wild west (south). Slightly isolated from the bulk of SCREW, the Coalition has enjoyed great success on this front enjoying an 18 village lead at the time of posting.

Side 1:
Tribes: SCREW, SCREW-
Side 2:
Tribes: NOOBS, Crows

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 40
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 160,165
Side 2: 289,037
Difference: 128,872

chart

So there you have it - A breakdown of what are in my opinion the current four hotspots of the world in this gripping war. I will periodically be updating the maps and stats to monitor changes throughout the war. I hope you've enjoyed & best of luck to both sides!

source.gif

-FC

Last edited:

DeletedUser120524

I can't even shitpost anymore. Everything feels like too much effort nowadays.

Anyway ~ THSE is in a peculiar situation. They hold a significant foothold on the map and their involvement in this world is going to be very interesting. Will they fight east? Will they fight north? Will they test my skills or lack thereof? Only time will tell, but definitely a low-key power player on the world that could cause tremors throughout the lands, whichever direction they decide to set their sights on.

DeletedUser79609

I can't even shitpost anymore. Everything feels like too much effort nowadays.

Anyway ~ THSE is in a peculiar situation. They hold a significant foothold on the map and their involvement in this world is going to be very interesting. Will they fight east? Will they fight north? Will they test my skills or lack thereof? Only time will tell, but definitely a low-key power player on the world that could cause tremors throughout the lands, whichever direction they decide to set their sights on.

For me it's all a question of ambition and skill. They certainly have the potential to ruffle a few feathers, but whether they have the skill required to be a determining factor on the overall outcome of the world remains to be seen

The world might finally be getting interesting! Took it's time :)

DeletedUser120730

Former baron of Law speaking. We did not declare on SCREW, SCREW declared on us only in the final hours when we were already going down the drain. None the less, SCREW had the advantage in troops and villages, something we couldn't top. We were one tenth of SCREW, no way we could actually take SCREW on. We did show resistance, our villages weren't up for grab as the villages from BANE are.

I have to give SCREW a compliment on this one, even though we were enemies during early stages, you (whole screw) still respected us as we showed resistance.

We went on and joined an account in the SCREW tribe, suggesting all of our former Law members to do such too, or at least try. We (my co & me) and TheBeatConductor were the only ones who joined SCREW.

It's a shame to have seen Law go down the drain like this, but there wasn't any other path. THSE stalled our merge offers, but during stalling them showed aggression. Their aggression followed a warning from us, which was bluntly ignored and discarded. Merging with BANE was the only solution, which BANE accepted. Sadly the BANE leadership failed to conserve their integrity.

Yet we at Law had a good time.

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thse is not neutral ,is on screw side

They are nobling members of the coalition ,and are in close relationship with sage69 tribe

Originally they said they gonna be part of the coalition but they didn't act on it

DeletedUser120854

Never planned to be in the coalition tbh

(Ex Duke of THSE)

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nice post

I want to add that royal-noobs alliance was never drifting apart.
It was Krieger's way of "trying" to explain why he's backstabbing us. He tried to explain as for how the councils were not talking, and how we took in the serene players and some more BS. But the facts are that Goldi and we talked almost daily on that one very common council chat we had. All of our recruitment went through Krieger, to check if he had any issues. He never objected. Later on, Kreiger was MIA for 3 days, according to him he had lappy issues. Disappears and then comes back and joins screw. That is so not the definition of "Drifting apart'.

They always choose the "bigger" side, we knew it was coming, just not yet.

Shout out to Steve, you sir need to be wrong once in your lifetime.
And,
Shout out to HAIM, Bro I should have listened to you.

There was no rift within royalE as well, as you say. Only the leadership quit, took a few people with them, and left the rest to die.

Anyway, Noobs is gonna take some serious actions about it. Nothing gets us more motivated than being backstabbed.

About our war with the avatar, I don't understand why everyone is bothered by trying to point out that"none of the sides have taken 100 caps when the war has been on for over a month".Screw never had such competition, that avatar is giving us and we are giving back to the avatar. So maybe stop comparing. Try to respect your allies who are being led by one tough mofo, Kirk.

We are slowly creeping in, but the war isn't over.

As for the war in the south, we have just begun, so have you guys.

So, just come at us brah.

DeletedUser120524

Never planned to be in the coalition tbh

(Ex Duke of THSE)
Duh. Who could ever attack me? <3

@sagar: I'm looking forward to getting in deep and messy with NOOBS. This will be fun (hopefully) and the world is far from over - it's just onto the next chapter.

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
Yeah, NOBOBY except krieger knew about the ''merge'' with SCREW. I woke up, next thing i see is krieger and other top members jumping ships. He didn't even ask anyone if they want to join. Just sent a CM out, explaining that some will get invitations and some won't. Some members (including me) were then asked to merge into their accounts. They left royalE broken and set mickIV as duke, cause he was sat (still is) by krieger. He then monitored the tribe.

This is what actually happened. (explained by ex royale, now a proud member of NOOBS). There was never a rift between royale players. They just joined SCREW ,cause they were afraid of being nobled by them.

DeletedUser

Nice post

I want to add that royal-noobs alliance was never drifting apart.

Sejn was pretty clear that we turned neutral when you guys wanted us to focus on Screw.

They always choose the "bigger" side, we knew it was coming, just not yet.

What does this mean? When have we chose a bigger side?

Shout out to Steve, you sir need to be wrong once in your lifetime.
And,
Shout out to HAIM, Bro I should have listened to you.

Steve thinks this is the same Royale from W77 and W71, when in fact I was the only person to play both the worlds. Basically just chose the name for the nostalgia. Whatever issues Steve had with Royale, it wasn't with me or anyone who was on w93 Royale.

As for HAIM, I tried my damn hardest to get along with him. They were nice enough guys and maybe someday if they would have me I would play under their leadership. But they're was just too much shadyness coming from him and his co. Their behavior on w83 didn't play into their favor either.

There was no rift within royalE as well, as you say.

There was something of a rift, more minute than a full-blown rift though. There were grumblings from a handful of royale players about Noobs. Whether the grumblings were justified I can't say. It's too subjective for my liking.

Anyway, Noobs is gonna take some serious actions about it. Nothing gets us more motivated than being backstabbed.

It wasn't a backstab. You guys knew we were neutral. But obviously that's how you guys will paint it because you are right, that is good motivation. All we did was align with SCREW with no immediate plans to even attack you guys. If that's a backstab, I am not very good at it. At least give me that. =P

As for the war in the south, we have just begun, so have you guys.
So, just come at us brah.

Should be fun times ahead ^_^. Good luck to both sides.

Edit: corrections

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118447

Sejn was pretty clear that we turned neutral when you guys wanted us to focus on Screw.

As for HAIM, I tried my damn hardest to get along with him. They were nice enough guys and maybe someday if they would have me I would play under their leadership. But they're was just too much shadyness coming from him and his co. Their behavior on w83 didn't play into their favor either.

Shadyness? We were very clear. We wanted a united East to fight Screw..
We did not want to attempt for the merge to win whilst leaving the majority of members behind not to mention also turning on long term allies in the process.

As for W83, 13. Krieger allowed Roman's tribe to merge into us and then started dismissing them one by one and internalling. We didn't like that so we tried to start a mutiny and it failed. Is that really so bad? Of course it isn't as black and white as that but that is what influenced our actions.

Btw I hope this doesn't come across as a personal attack bc I love u ;)))) we just have different leadership styles I guess <3

OTDDeathAwaits

Shadyness? We were very clear. We wanted a united East to fight Screw..
We did not want to attempt for the merge to win whilst leaving the majority of members behind not to mention also turning on long term allies in the process.

As for W83, 13. Krieger allowed Roman's tribe to merge into us and then started dismissing them one by one and internalling. We didn't like that so we tried to start a mutiny and it failed. Is that really so bad? Of course it isn't as black and white as that but that is what influenced our actions.

Btw I hope this doesn't come across as a personal attack bc I love u ;)))) we just have different leadership styles I guess <3

The east is united. Noobs have 3 tribes in the east under their banner :S