END WORLD

DeletedUser103748

Haha, this guy is still around! Although it seems like you've grown in your understanding of the english language(based one previous posts)

How ya doin buddy? Been years!

Whooooaaaa. I didn't expect to see this guy again. :) I hope everything is good irl.

Yes, Ampac, airsofter is the guy who brought me out of my noobish ways and inspired me to learn and come up with new tactics and methods of doing things efficiently and effectively ;)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whooooaaaa. I didn't expect to see this guy again. :) I hope everything is good irl.

Yes, Ampac, airsofter is the guy who brought me out of my noobish ways and inspired me to learn and come up with new tactics and methods of doing things efficiently and effectively ;)
Yea, because of him you learned to much........Hehehehe :)

blckdrgn1

So many deleting now. Good bye skippy, you had the best war declaration of the world :) (skippy vs solo)

DeletedUser120206

Oh former co playa playa.. why don't ya join the quitters bus with me and return to our beautiful account that has rave parties.. and of course morning after piccies ;)

Everyone is jelly cos you're all not invited :p

~Patrick

DeletedUser120715

Congratulations to the pathetic dst rats for proving us that they didnt have the balls to face our regrouped elite members and followed the cunning way for an easy win.
Such a win is what trashes like ampac,vahtos,nocturne,derteufel,mejj etc are worth for. Dst members also proved us that they dont know the word dignity (except a few). I hope you will enjoy winning this way kitties because its all you deserve!
Also, i have to say that i feel sorry for players like noobs united, the chosen one, 4nerds, d3 etc who will win this world along with pathetic kids, and also that they will win this way while they where the ones having dignity and deserved a real war and a real win!

To all the trashes who think that they nobled our acc, i want to inform you that the Undisputed account hit the delete button the same day the rats did their move!
Thats my last message in this forum thread so dont bother replying ;)

P.S.1.We challenge the pathetic back line kids (Ampac and Vahtos) to join w95 near us.Come and prove us that your are something more than some big mouths!

P.S.2.Whoever from the worthy dst members wants to have a talk, can add me in skype.
ksaxonis@hotmail.com

DeletedUser103748

I'M SALTY THEY DIDN'T LET ME BACKSTAB MY TRIBE.

THESE LAME LOSERS AND THEIR LOSERNESS ARE RUINING MY FUN IN NOBLING FRIENDLIES TO GROW LARGE SO I CAN BULLY SMALLER PLAYERS FOR EASY STATS.

I LOST THE WORLD FAIR AND SQUARE, AND THEN IN A LAST DITCH ATTEMPT TO SALVAGE IT I BEGGED FOR MERCY AND THEY LAUGHED AND WATCHED ME TRIP ON MY OWN ARROGANCE.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I guess it is hard for some egos to take a loss. Much respect to those Wizards who fought hard and against all odds, and are choosing to lose with your dignity (not with a knife in the back of the guy next to you). You know who you are :)

P.S. http://prntscr.com/g16lpv That's a lot of red and yellow for a backliner :D

stephenmac1

You were spies from the day one you joined wizard.
As the "do something of note" you are lucky that you are at the other side of the map, hope you will be there until i reach you :)

Well this looks like a lie :p

#trashtalk101

DeletedUser114089

c6f628bca789b970260363d92ca498ae.jpg

DeletedUser120692

@Mayhem

The same elite squad you talked about managed to bottle the world when @Night disbanded.

A mixture of poor leadership decisions and lazy play lost you this world.

The difference between when @Night disbanded and when Wizard disbanded was we had a killer's instinct, we won because we deserved to.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Congratulations to the pathetic dst rats for proving us that they didnt have the balls to face our regrouped elite members and followed the cunning way for an easy win.
Such a win is what trashes like ampac,vahtos,nocturne,derteufel,mejj etc are worth for. Dst members also proved us that they dont know the word dignity (except a few). I hope you will enjoy winning this way kitties because its all you deserve!
Also, i have to say that i feel sorry for players like noobs united, the chosen one, 4nerds, d3 etc who will win this world along with pathetic kids, and also that they will win this way while they where the ones having dignity and deserved a real war and a real win!

To all the trashes who think that they nobled our acc, i want to inform you that the Undisputed account hit the delete button the same day the rats did their move!
Thats my last message in this forum thread so dont bother replying ;)

P.S.1.We challenge the pathetic back line kids (Ampac and Vahtos) to join w95 near us.Come and prove us that your are something more than some big mouths!

P.S.2.Whoever from the worthy dst members wants to have a talk, can add me in skype.
ksaxonis@hotmail.com

For some reason I feel sorry for you Mayhem, for all you all talk of being a pro you became a victim of multiple strategies aimed at lowering the morale of your well knit team and sowing discord, provocation aimed at pressuring multiple players from your tribe to give up

You only see the small picture. Tactically you lost, didn't you realized that our tribe isolated targets based on location core, and south east (Stephens Area), while keeping your strong nw group busy.

Also your pride and greed clouded your judgement on what you are fighting for, what do you stand for and what is the actual truth.

I could elaborate on how would you counter all of this, but for some reason i don't think i need to teach an amateur of the game like you.. Btw, for all your talk of elite, i only see a handfull of players from wizard that are truly elite.

DeletedUser117283

Congratulations to the pathetic dst rats for proving us that they didnt have the balls to face our regrouped elite members

I am truly Confused, What elite squad are you referring too Mayhem? Wizard had a lot of skilled players.. but as a team maybe not so much. For example look at the Monstr Squad... they didn't have the most skilled players ever... but as a unit they are what i would class a 'Elite Squad'. They would stack each other, they would try recap/noble the same villages encase one of the attempts failed the other might possibly come out successful. They attacked as a team as well look at how well they crumbled the east. Me/Sachs3/Minty/fery/Edrandor and plenty more players felt the wraith of what a 'Elite Squad' can do.

So i hope you are not saying Elite Squad by skills per player, and rather saying it because you had the 'teamwork' ready.

Tbh i dont really see why you are so salty about loosing.. have you ever lost a world before? or have you always lost and not ever won one? because i have seen far more deceitful ways to win a world.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am truly Confused, What elite squad are you referring too Mayhem? Wizard had a lot of skilled players.. but as a team maybe not so much. For example look at the Monstr Squad... they didn't have the most skilled players ever... but as a unit they are what i would class a 'Elite Squad'. They would stack each other, they would try recap/noble the same villages encase one of the attempts failed the other might possibly come out successful. They attacked as a team as well look at how well they crumbled the east. Me/Sachs3/Minty/fery/Edrandor and plenty more players felt the wraith of what a 'Elite Squad' can do.

So i hope you are not saying Elite Squad by skills per player, and rather saying it because you had the 'teamwork' ready.

Tbh i dont really see why you are so salty about loosing.. have you ever lost a world before? or have you always lost and not ever won one? because i have seen far more deceitful ways to win a world.

Hey Snape, your one of the players that i admire in Wizard, you kept your cool grind it out and fought. Players that i respect, you even answered one of my letters in nice way shows good charachter and composure amid pressure. Im really surprised that you held that area for so long amid the non stop nuking and fakes and nobling of our tribesmates.

Its sad that you are fronting Stephens Area( Monster Group) they are truly a force of warfare, but from how you played, handling of the constant change of situation, you did good.. Cheers and Goodluck on your next world!!!

DeletedUser117283

Hey Snape, your one of the players that i admire in Wizard, you kept your cool grind it out and fought. Players that i respect, you even answered one of my letters in nice way shows good charachter and composure amid pressure. Im really surprised that you held that area for so long amid the non stop nuking and fakes and nobling of our tribesmates.

Its sad that you are fronting Stephens Area( Monster Group) they are truly a force of warfare, but from how you played, handling of the constant change of situation, you did good.. Cheers and Goodluck on your next world!!!

If my Co didn't come and help like she did, you guys would of bent over snape.. way before you started surrounding me. So i would give her the majority of the credit.

And yeah i have never been the type to get angered over taunts or antagonizing mails. Treat the person how you wanted to be treated comes to mind..

You guys burned me up massively i had to take a day or two at times to refocus and continue playing. But for me and my co player we both specialize in defending.. so we was both very vigilant when you guys attacked. Being a mega turtle hurt our attacks and noble attempts.. so our growth was very much stunted.

But have to admit i am glad i left the world like i did, made some new friend in this game, and hopefully didn't leave this world hated as per usual :rolleyes:

thank you for your kind words, and right back at you too.

Josh-

blckdrgn1

To josh and mayhem,

Mayhem bro it was funny at first now it's just sad and to read your posts makes me embarrassed for you so I'm glad you are going to stop posting. Take in the lessons for why you lost and what you can do better in another world and move on.

Josh, you did great bro! I planned some of the ops that hit you and I was thinking "1000 nukes and 200+ trains (including the fake ones) this will break the front for sure" and you weathered the storms very well each time. Impressive work dude!

We hated your account because it was in @night as daspoofer and acted as a spy etc, we have no ill will against you personally haha we just could not let that account get a win.

Best of luck to you bro and I hope you end up with a better team in the future!

PS I was duke of salt on 85 haha if you remember that, I'm cody. Get ahold of me on skype or Alex or dins or Kate and you can get in the next premade we set up

Shadowcaste.

They couldn't even beat the crows and think they could have regrouped to win...

Many players in my area didn't put in any real work including myself and we held.

Mayhem never really had a hard fight so feels he is a god.

stephenmac1

Josh you were by far one of the best defensive players in the East.You weathered many attack and you held your front exceedingly well indeed. We gsve up trying to hit your front in the end and decided the only way we were going to get anywhere with you was to leap frog you and surround your entire empire, which just happened to work really well for us. I still can't get over how it was easier to noble vills over 12 hours away than it was to noble you after weeks of nuking/cating you. We are lucky that most other wizard members aren't as skilled as you. Well played and I hope I get to play with you again (on the same side for a change).

As for Mayhem, you should learn to walk the walk, before you talk the talk

DeletedUser119898

Boo it's that crazy guy again !

Where as the wizards gone ? :p

To play with there wands ! ;)

They only got what was comming to them , I guess after all that backstabbing and sneaking around in secret skype chat groups you just could not trust eachother anymore . Knowing just how far and how much you were willing to do to get a easy win aswell as free internals from using other players defence ,like they were nothing !
You S.O B'S deserve everything you have gotten !
Do you know some players didn't PP Farm they spent real money building Villas & buying premium /loot assistant etc .
Just to be invited into the Hogs to be pig food ! Good riddance to the stupid harry potter fan club !

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes its now End world with the collapse of the strong Wizard tribe, and DST and Archer together with its allies now have the upper hand on every front... So basic question remains what really happened to the WIZARD tribe.

Its better that the Wizard tribe leadership better explain on what really happened, but from an outside perspective it seems that the goals of leadership have been not achieved.

Two months ago.........

First we gotta look at their opps, most opps focused on northwest area where our tribemate Riiz and Butonel holds their lines. Secondary opps were launched on core central area where our Duke is, and less priority were given to the k56 area where WIzard control its area. With this they are not really attacking anything as their plans becomes easily predicted, support and account sits can be easily be given to our tribesmates. Thus our leadership attacked the enemies strategy off continous nuking on a singular area. Secondly they disregard alliances, when they dropped their alliances with strong tribes, Dst, Archer, Monstr they limited their choices on what to do, if you don't control more than 51%-60% of the world you just don't drop alliances strategic wise its better to have more allies to fight a common enemy. Third is they ignored the backline long range nuking, our tribe basically besieged certain players and attacked their armies non-stop, killing everything destroying everything non stop, with no armies certain players just dropped....Its just my insight on what happened but clearly there are behind the scene factors like, command, courage, morale and decisiveness.

Morale........This one, Wizards morale their will to fight , to properly engage our tribe becomes none, apparently from my observation most of the players in Wizard haven't encountered this kind of warfare, where a player is grinded relentlessly after the said player is blasted then shifted to another target and targeted again cycling to the next enemy player none stop nuking and nobling, this strategy broke down a Wizard duke to his knees and from there from my observation his leadership became questionable on what are really his plans.
Most tried to step up, but from their decisions it looks like most of the leaders in their tribe are short sighted on what really needs to be done.

Feel free to correct me, im just a tribal war player who just likes watching things unfold, im happy that i've seen new strategies that unfolded in this world, its a learning experience for me to see leaders countering each others strategy and plans.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111574

Yes its now End world with the collapse of the strong Wizard tribe, and DST and Archer together with its allies now have the upper hand on every front... So basic question remains what really happened to the WIZARD tribe.

Its better that the Wizard tribe leadership better explain on what really happened, but from an outside perspective it seems that the goals of leadership have been not achieved.

Two months ago.........

First we gotta look at their opps, most opps focused on northwest area where our tribemate Riiz and Butonel holds their lines. Secondary opps were launched on core central area where our Duke is, and less priority were given to the k56 area where WIzard control its area. With this they are not really attacking anything as their plans becomes easily predicted, support and account sits can be easily be given to our tribesmates. Thus our leadership attacked the enemies strategy off continous nuking on a singular area. Secondly they disregard alliances, when they dropped their alliances with strong tribes, Dst, Archer, Monstr they limited their choices on what to do, if you don't control more than 51%-60% of the world you just don't drop alliances strategic wise its better to have more allies to fight a common enemy. Third is they ignored the backline long range nuking, our tribe basically besieged certain players and attacked their armies non-stop, killing everything destroying everything non stop, with no armies certain players just dropped....Its just my insight on what happened but clearly there are behind the scene factors like, command, courage, morale and decisiveness.

Morale........This one, Wizards morale their will to fight , to properly engage our tribe becomes none, apparently from my observation most of the players in Wizard haven't encountered this kind of warfare, where a player is grinded relentlessly after the said player is blasted then shifted to another target and targeted again cycling to the next enemy player none stop nuking and nobling, this strategy broke down a Wizard duke to his knees and from there from my observation his leadership became questionable on what are really his plans.
Most tried to step up, but from their decisions it looks like most of the leaders in their tribe are short sighted on what really needs to be done.

Feel free to correct me, im just a tribal war player who just likes watching things unfold, im happy that i've seen new strategies that unfolded in this world, its a learning experience for me to see leaders countering each others strategy and plans.

Glad to see some truth in your post :D

GG WP Guys, Was fun, Congrats.