Non-Screws when they see a Screw claiming the world win already

tumblr_nd7wc88wmI1s4em7zo1_500.gif

Screw's response

tumblr_mue2a0wJyi1qd4mvdo3_400.gif

DeletedUser120994

giphy.gif

Me reading the forums after everyone cool was banned or quit :s

DeletedUser

Oh you thought Fleezus Clyde was going to return from his ban but it was someone else instead:

cf3.gif

DeletedUser120994

You won't be seeing any more of my posts on these forums, I do want to speak my mind and say the truth from an outside perspective, but ultimately these are values that not always shared by everyone and do cause arguments and unnecessary trouble for Screw, whom I want to benefit in all my interactions. I believe I have been doing so internally as I am sure my coplayers, despite their qualms with me sometimes will (likely) attest to the work I put in for the account and the tribe.

That said, my external conduct has been less than desirable for the tribe and I will bow down and admit my mistake there. I come from a different time and I forget sometimes that the game has changed quite significantly from as old. I have placed in a request for my account to be blocked by Jirki, which it shall continue to be so long as I am placed in Screw. These are the values and loyalty I have to the tribe and the sacrifices I am willing to make for the betterment of the whole.

I wish Avatar the best of luck, of course to finishing second place to Screw ;)

Goodbye
tenor.gif

DeletedUser

And then Avatar decided to screw up their alliance with Screw or whatever happened, which released me from my chains:

tumblr_nz72idvAhO1uulkbto1_500.gif