Smart! vs Vodka

oberjarl is awesome

Oh Go ahead :) I already know what youre going to say lol. But Im sure Kouma didnt say he called me retarded hmmm. So whats worse? Pretty sure they go hand in hand.
If youd like to post your convo please do

DeletedUser121096

I blocked him lol. Ill gladly admit what I said. But I doubt the same goes for him. Since you can remove messages on skype its all speculation. Theres three sides to every story, one, the others, and the truth.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ec3d5629aff90d7a5ea100ba754b7838.png

Day after Vodka's op this is the current stats.

DeletedUser115004

Seems like vodka playing #ExuseWars and not Tribalwars, failed OP from them last night lots of dead nukes but no villages,

8e1a0b24caeed4102cfa45e862f86bcc.png

And we havent even launched an OP yet! God think I overestimated Vodka my bad yall :S

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Seems like vodka playing #ExuseWars and not Tribalwars, failed OP from them last night lots of dead nukes but no villages,

8e1a0b24caeed4102cfa45e862f86bcc.png

And we havent even launched an OP yet! God think I overestimated Vodka my bad yall :S

Wouldn't have thought +7 was much to crow about after only 5 days but grats i guess

The Pieman9 returns

Gata brag where you can mate although, I think smart will countinue to wipe the floor with them. Little by little vodka will stop posting, start pressing yes to do something on the other side probably.

DeletedUser115004

Funny thing is sneaky nobled mainly internals from us that we were also internalling haha

DeletedUser120833

Sinful has passed SJ on war stats :rolleyes:

Rank Name Tribe Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Sinful Angel Smart! 8 1 385.072 190.027
2 Sneaky Jesus Vodka 7 1 313.640 218.095

Technically this is wrong considering you didn't include your silly academy in the declaration. Capped 3 Smart? today and lost one in a recap from Sordid.

Funny thing is sneaky nobled mainly internals from us that we were also internalling haha

Lol, did it piss you off not getting everything free? Oh, and Lord Eastwood next time try to time the train closer to the nuke. The funny thing is that you couldn't do any better than 31 seconds after your nuke. Then again, I guess I didn't really matter. You went splat anyways. :D

DeletedUser115004

Technically this is wrong considering you didn't include your silly academy in the declaration. Capped 3 Smart? today and lost one in a recap from Sordid.

Lol, did it piss you off not getting everything free? Oh, and Lord Eastwood next time try to time the train closer to the nuke. The funny thing is that you couldn't do any better than 31 seconds after your nuke. Then again, I guess I didn't really matter. You went splat anyways. :D

You do realise Smart? is literally a foodbank for Smart! and not actually a proper ally? stop trying to take credit for inactives anyone who looks at smart? stats will see we eating them more than anyone...

Also we are still mastering timings 31 seconds is the best we have done so far so dont mock plz ffanks

DeletedUser121096

Yeah Academy isnt really the tribe lol but if you wanna help your stats out a bit sure thing babe.

Also internals and merging are two different things. Besides, its part of the game. Everyone gets so rustled about it.

Lord BillyNoMates

You do realise Smart? is literally a foodbank for Smart! and not actually a proper ally? stop trying to take credit for inactives anyone who looks at smart? stats will see we eating them more than anyone...

Also we are still mastering timings 31 seconds is the best we have done so far so dont mock plz ffanks
oh wait did you just honestly admit that the players you asked to join Smart! who then got invited to the academy were solely so you could noble them without them getting tribe support?

im sure that people in Smart! are now going to start asking them selves 2 questions

What will happen when the Smart? food is gone?
Will i be next?

Last edited:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Declaration was after I capped 2 from Daemon so I'm still on top ;)

Good effort from you so far though utilizing our weak links.

DeletedUser119150

billy what I think is, you have asked the right question to yourself. :D

Superbad.

Looking on externals ofcourse Smart take the time to act big while they are 2 caps up haha.

Enjoy it, it wont last too long.

Good work on posting all these war starts that do not include your academy I know you "forgot" to add them in the war, but I thought they were part of Smart, and partly the reason this war started?

stop trying to take credit for inactives
In regards to the King of All Talk, half your tribes caps were on our inactive account you clown XD

But thank you for your contribution to our war,
r5DqO2ZFSm_8t4SRUDJKMQ.png

-Sean