Rumour Has It...

DeletedUser120814

Rumour has it mucus will get force internalled for losing his entire army in 3 hours LOL!

Thx Mucus ur watchtower is helping alot to detect ur nukes :D

Last edited:

OTDDeathAwaits

Hahaha what a loser :)

Rumour has it Artista went through all ur defenses and took all his targets 100% success ;) now thats a fact

Rumour has it, after 3 major Ops on Artista (2 failed 100%, while all 3 Ops were timed durin my exams and when i was sick, while we stayed away from mlpblue when she was pregnant, 100% unfair and u had spy on my account and im still handing it to u) he went from first in k36---> to second in k36, while at the same time he went from 4rth in k45---> to first in k45 while the hater Voodoo is not even third in any continents

Rumour has it voodoo came inside Artistas cluster in k36 via inactive Zuyan, while Artista is in Voodoo's cluster via conquering active players, and will grow more inside Voodoo cluster, yet wont touch the turtle :)

Rumour has it Artista90 has a lvl 15 watchtower inside Voodoo cluster via conquering mucus, ty very much friend, and there is nothing a turtle or his friends can do about it, massacre will happen soon there

Rumour has it yes tnbro purchased Pp on the account but spent it all upgrading headquarters to lvl 25 therefore kicked

Rumour has it ur just crying because you cant stop me.

Rumour has by the time im done with u, your keyboard will break via Voodoo tears

Rumour has it screw are having serious second thoughts about recruiting u

Fact has it you did not stay away from mlpblue when she was pregnant, because I sat her for a few of the first op's on her and crashed you with ease - before support ever got there.

Rumor has it we were recruiting voodoo and then even had second thoughts about it? That must really be a rumor.

DeletedUser120814

Fact has it you did not stay away from mlpblue when she was pregnant, because I sat her for a few of the first op's on her and crashed you with ease - before support ever got there.

Rumor has it we were recruiting voodoo and then even had second thoughts about it? That must really be a rumor.

Rumour has it mlpblues villages were cleared and we stopped, if u really sat her account.. good for u for becoming a voodoo typa liar

DeletedUser120814

Rumour has it someone needs to report me please and thank you, i hate the externals.

DeletedUser120814

Rumor has it Solo- is worried and regrets being a piece of metal, screw

Also Rumor has it, Arista90 will munch on barbs inside his cluster to pop his ego ;)

Rumor has Artista90 already ate all his barbs so he isnt worried

DeletedUser120814

Rumor has it Artista90 warned the east doodoo is a screw, and already forgave those who declared war on him for it

Much love!
Love is evil ;) say it backwards ill show ya

BoganRS

Rumour has it that SCREW are inching closer and closer to a front with Artista90 who is making arrangements to hit the delete button when they do.

OTDDeathAwaits

I don't understand this relentless picking on Artista

*on the side*
2CB.gif

DeletedUser120814

Rumor has is, everything happening in the east is simply because Noobs think theyre winning :p and taking their time

My even try to catch up! They think they are caught up..

OTDDeathAwaits

Rumor has it after a few hundred mails, tedious at first... I begin to get you :)

DeletedUser120814

Rumor has it Solo is disgusting

And i hate stepping on Poop but it has to be done

He thinks he has more troops than this PP account, lets bet on it sweety

DeletedUser120425

Rumour hasn't it Artista is so shit, moment he started losing villages he has decided to quit and let NOOBS internal him.
Wait....
Didn't this exact same thing happen when we hit him in k36 before and he gifted away half his villages.

Learn to finish what you start, damn.