An Accusation of Murder!

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Even tho Madsam survived the OP we at Sinful still capped 6 villages... So far we have hit only "deadweight" and Im starting to think that is the only thing we will hit for months :(

DeletedUser

Lily's OD stats
Ju0fd___Tcydwfx6OoXe2Q.png

My OD stats
LIsfp4MuQfGRVujlCKo2yg.png

Now lets compare each

My ODA is over 100k higher means im attacking more then she is ^^

Her ODD is way higher then mine which states shes obviously more disliked then what i am

and now lets get to the most important stat of all ODS a stat which shows just how much your willing to defend and fight for your tribe

lets compare them

lily has a damn impressive 50,000 ODS were as mine is a measly 1,243,975

i guess we now know that lily by far is this years best tribe member and we should all give her a round of applause

I have told this to others as well you may not be the best diplomat but the ammount you do for your tribe and its members is greatly appreciated! You should just ignore all the haters :p

ShaggyDog

I have told this to others as well you may not be the best diplomat but the ammount you do for your tribe and its members is greatly appreciated! You should just ignore all the haters :p
This is all true. He puts in as much time and effort as anyone, and is always an eager supporter, sniper and supplier (when folks needed res in startup).

It is also true that his behavior can seem fundamentally petulant, and is almost always abrasive in one way or another if you don't share his point of view. And, what's worse, he likes cricket.

But I don't give a shit about any of those things. Read this whole goddamn thread and there was not a single mention of the only threat that really matters: The Night's King.

DeletedUser70389

The way I see it and the way it has been since 2008 when I first started playing is, tribes merge. It happens. No one should call other tribes out for merging good players from losing tribes. I mean it's a win win. Either you merge them or eat them. Yes a lot of the time you take on dead weight. But they can be eaten later.

DeletedUser119150

Biggest enemy to -YES- - Twodeadly, I think -YES- should change strategy and kill this dude before he eats up all there tribe :D

He is god of TW, and best player ever seen after all. :D:D
I think this was true

Here comes Lord Billy again thinking he is going to win a world.

Im a prophet and envision the following:

1. Lord billy will piss alot of people off once again.

2. He will pretend to be God of his tribe until some people have enough

3. He either gets kicked or a new tribe will form. Otherwise the current tribe will run itself down south due to the many enemies he's gonna create.

4. He gets rimmed and moves on to the next world repeating step 1.
this one is almost true I guess maybe a little different
#4thstepleft

The way I see it and the way it has been since 2008 when I first started playing is, tribes merge. It happens. No one should call other tribes out for merging good players from losing tribes. I mean it's a win win. Either you merge them or eat them. Yes a lot of the time you take on dead weight. But they can be eaten later.
Tony here the key points are

1.No one should call other tribes out for merging good players (NN has an academy and a basher tribe -_- ) :rolleyes:o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121096

I mean why fight when you can merge your way to 70% domination? It really happens every world. I just like seeing as much action as possible. It's sad the way the game has changed.

kingraz

Reaction score
I mean why fight when you can merge your way to 70% domination? It really happens every world. I just like seeing as much action as possible. It's sad the way the game has changed.

I sense a feel of submission here. I am pretty sure we cannot have a good fight with this attitude, come on cheer up. I have seen worlds changing from 60-33% to 35-60% and kept changing vice versa for a long time before its end. And the top tribe has not even reached 1/4 of that quota in this world. You guys have been doing decent enough to earn some respect in game. But out here it has been one hell of a Nagging paradise. Smart! talks like they were formed by a supreme leader with 40 ideal and good soldiers right from the start. Just go to each player's history it would show the ex tribe/ex villages of your players. You guys just merged and left the low pointers below 35 best rot in your belly and burped them out of this world. We on the other hand try to educate players and make the new comers or slow growers stay and play. Pure difference between being a team and being a selfish tribe.

We merged? Yes, amen to that. You guys did merge, and you guys did not do that to lose the world did you? Obviously you wanted those tiny little fingers to become a full punching hand. I am pretty sure you guys have skillful players who can turn the tables for Smart if they indeed are smart. I have faith that you guys could, not sure whether this nagging from loads of members here from a tribe believe what I believe in you guys.

Repeating these old tried and tested dialogues such as merges, alliances, we have the huge parts, bullying etc becomes tiring and makes you guys look weak and helpless. (Which I believe you guys aren't). It is actually keeping our morals high feeding off your anger and nagging. It is really sad to see the pathetic excuses. It is OK to be Rank #2 or #3 tribe, eat this sh*t up as soon as you can. It is not always #1 tribe at this stage eventually goes to win the World.

We are having a nice time playing this world till now, try to have a nice time yourself ;). Don't try to be a disgrace to your own profile. Let your merge be called as noble, hard earned with blood. And ours be called as unholy and earned with tomato ketchup :D.

Please sleep tight!

Last edited:

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I sense a feel of submission here. I am pretty sure we cannot have a good fight with this attitude, come on cheer up. I have seen worlds changing from 60-33% to 35-60% and kept changing vice versa for a long time before its end. And the top tribe has not even reached 1/4 of that quota in this world. You guys have been doing decent enough to earn some respect in game. But out here it has been one hell of a Nagging paradise. Smart! talks like they were formed by a supreme leader with 40 ideal and good soldiers right from the start. Just go to each player's history it would show the ex tribe/ex villages of your players. You guys just merged and left the low pointers below 35 best rot in your belly and burped them out of this world. We on the other hand try to educate players and make the new comers or slow growers stay and play. Pure difference between being a team and being a selfish tribe.

We merged? Yes, amen to that. You guys did merge, and you guys did not do that to lose the world did you? Obviously you wanted those tiny little fingers to become a full punching hand. I am pretty sure you guys have skillful players who can turn the tables for Smart if they indeed are smart. I have faith that you guys could, not sure whether this nagging from loads of members here from a tribe believe what I believe in you guys.

Repeating these old tried and tested dialogues such as merges, alliances, we have the huge parts, bullying etc becomes tiring and makes you guys look weak and helpless. (Which I believe you guys aren't). It is actually keeping our morals high feeding off your anger and nagging. It is really sad to see the pathetic excuses. It is OK to be Rank #2 or #3 tribe, eat this sh*t up as soon as you can. It is not always #1 tribe at this stage eventually goes to win the World.

We are having a nice time playing this world till now, try to have a nice time yourself ;). Don't try to be a disgrace to your own profile. Let your merge be called as noble, hard earned with blood. And ours be called as unholy and earned with tomato ketchup :D.

Please sleep tight!
You tell me to sleep tight? You sent a nuke at me?

Now I'm being paid 3PP to stay up 24/7 everyday to cry at a screen.

DeletedUser120846

Please sleep tight!
He speaks of the greater truth, has my respect.

The Four Llamas

So having 3 allies in the same K and then merging all of them into one tribe is apparently a good move as opposed to NN taking some former Yes members.To further add insult to injury you accuse of them of merging and try to justify your 3 tribe merge in one K.

change your name or youll be a crying llama

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ask for a hike :p
I asked your troops to take a hike, but they just committed suicide?
Thought it was a bit drastic;)

Did you know that Tommen, committed suicide because his mother tried to destroy everything he loved when yet she was in fact the real loser as she just lost her last child.

I guess your troops just took the same route as Tommen and I don't blame them. I mean when you claim to be almighty but really you couldn't handle the unsullied let alone the dothraki or the dragons.

P.s don't mess with us. We have GOT spoilers ready to be fired.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120361

and the fact that when -Yes- members wake up and i get them screen shots you are going to be looking a tad stupid for claiming im a lair

Those screenshots never surfaced, so either -YES- members never woke up? :eek: Or you are a liar.. o_O
'looking a tad stupid for claiming' ;)

Ericault

hello guys love the talk jsut say hi

im eric from world 94 just come to some up some of shit and claer some of false tales.

first yes i received many invites at the end of -yes- that lead to me have to think it over.NN?SMART?HoCor?

smart players i do respect do have crossed swords on the battlefield. other do to friends.

i also respect my fellow players so i will not show names of fellow tribe mates
but i did get invite from smart

[8/19/2017 6:35:18 AM] eric ault: hello
[8/19/2017 6:37:18 AM] Reece (El Capitan): How's it going?
[8/19/2017 6:37:28 AM] eric ault: good you
[8/19/2017 6:37:34 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Pretty good :)
[8/19/2017 6:38:24 AM] Reece (El Capitan): You know who I am right?
[8/19/2017 6:38:52 AM] eric ault: llamas from smart and you were the leader of pnut for a while yea I know you lol
[8/19/2017 6:40:11 AM] Reece (El Capitan): (Y)
[8/19/2017 6:40:13 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Just checking
[8/19/2017 6:41:01 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Two things I wanted to talk to you about
[8/19/2017 6:41:36 AM] eric ault: ?
[8/19/2017 6:42:40 AM] Reece (El Capitan): First, wanted to check the validity of you joining hocor, is that happening ? Or is that something you just tell Lloyd? Dot worry, this chat won't leave here and reach yes or hocor
[8/19/2017 6:47:14 AM] eric ault: he has been talk that for sure full half promise wishly dream he told me nothing that would help me. I'm sorry looking at where I am I cant just break away from yes and not lose more half or all my villages lol. tried to get him to give better options. he gun hoe want me to leave first to show I'm with him. sorry I plan making to late game with what ever tribe that is(don't care). but I'm not going to go on suicide mission for a tribe that can t help me if I get attacked lol.told him to figure something out he just has give me something solid that I can agree to
[8/19/2017 6:48:08 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Okay then
[8/19/2017 6:48:15 AM] Reece (El Capitan): So this brings me to the second thing
[8/19/2017 6:49:21 AM] eric ault: ?
[8/19/2017 6:49:29 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Two secs :)
[8/19/2017 7:07:18 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Sorry
[8/19/2017 7:07:43 AM] Reece (El Capitan): I can offer you what Lloyd offered you, except you won't be the only person joining
[8/19/2017 7:07:52 AM] Reece (El Capitan): The need for your villages stacking will be much less
[8/19/2017 7:11:08 AM] eric ault: unless jobless pyon-yan shaggy I'm surrounded by them pyon-yan my good friend and got no beef with jobless or shaggy either this is something for future are tribe is hurt were not died yet. I'm not looking to join just to be surround by enemies. I currently safe and help -yes- the only beef I had with smart was what cemo said emmy that was un-called for. but then ther is you an bunter are attack pyon-yan (who my real life friend )so mmm
[8/19/2017 7:11:39 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Cemo quit
[8/19/2017 7:12:06 AM] Reece (El Capitan): And you won't be surrounded by enemies
[8/19/2017 7:12:14 AM] Reece (El Capitan): I can't tell who is joining
[8/19/2017 7:12:23 AM] Reece (El Capitan): But there won't be a YES when I'm done
[8/19/2017 7:12:29 AM] Reece (El Capitan): I assure you of that
[8/19/2017 7:15:47 AM] eric ault: well my deal still stands if those 4 joined you I would too I'm to close to them to fight and I'm not real in to turning on old team mates I'm old school remember were you fought until you were rim with your tribe mates to death so you work on that please. not trying to be rude or hard been playing with thes guys a while not a back stabber. I would like to peaceful leave with the rest that aren't part of the problem. I belive you killed most of the inactives and noob triballus so most that are left are worth more to you a tribe mate then as enemies.
[8/19/2017 7:16:25 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Jobless won't join without martin
[8/19/2017 7:16:31 AM] Reece (El Capitan): And I can't invite martin
[8/19/2017 7:16:41 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Everyone else is fine
[8/19/2017 7:22:42 AM] eric ault: and you cant tell he not worth it martin and some of your current co are friends. also know that martin and jobless will be around until the end so the other little player of -yes- will either quite or mirage so job and twodeadly account are great investments. I know you have some beef but what of it do you want to win or do you want fight unit nn or other tribe get bigger and can challenge you. as stand there only two real tribe fight the rest will died of(yes is on way now). I have dreams or thoughts that yes will be ok though this I now were died .just I'm not in a rush yet so I'm still listening havent got hook me yet still not sure man
[8/19/2017 7:26:18 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Mate I know martin puts effort in for your tribe, but I'll loose all my allies and half my tribe will leave if I invite him
[8/19/2017 7:26:24 AM] Reece (El Capitan): No one, and I mean no one, likes him
[8/19/2017 7:26:59 AM] Reece (El Capitan): I'll take jobless if he'll come thogh I just don't think he will, and shaggy and pyon can come
[8/19/2017 7:27:07 AM] Reece (El Capitan): I've already spoken to shaggy he told me to speak to you
[8/19/2017 7:27:58 AM] eric ault: I'm will to break but only if job pyon-yan and shaggy join we a team
[8/19/2017 7:28:26 AM] Reece (El Capitan): I'll speak to jobless
[8/19/2017 7:28:32 AM] Reece (El Capitan): If he won't join
[8/19/2017 7:28:37 AM] Reece (El Capitan): I wouldn't expect you to attack him
[8/19/2017 7:28:43 AM] eric ault: k
[8/19/2017 7:29:48 AM] Reece (El Capitan): I can't give you names like I said
[8/19/2017 7:29:51 AM] Reece (El Capitan): But believe me
[8/19/2017 7:30:03 AM] Reece (El Capitan): If jobless won't leave, and you won't leave him, you'll regret it :/
[8/19/2017 7:31:58 AM] eric ault: if want me to join you id not make threats doesn't make really eager to join you man just say calm yourself we are talk I told my deal so please peace
[8/19/2017 7:32:47 AM] Reece (El Capitan): I'm not threatening you
[8/19/2017 7:32:56 AM] Reece (El Capitan): I'm not saying I will make you regret joining me
[8/19/2017 7:33:10 AM] Reece (El Capitan): I'm saying when you see which members of your tribe are joining me
[8/19/2017 7:33:25 AM] Reece (El Capitan): You'll come to realise you should be one of them
[8/19/2017 7:34:32 AM] eric ault: let me talk to shaggy and pyon-yan you see what jobless says
[8/19/2017 7:34:49 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Okay mate (y)
[8/19/2017 7:54:33 AM] eric ault: aguiargon ASmileyFace12 this player are like to join if I jump and agruiargon good friend so for know we are think of joining we need jobless say and we need you stop attack northern player if we are join then a nap with us up here need to start well we work this out
[8/19/2017 7:56:14 AM] Reece (El Capitan): So, Eric, shaggy, pyon, aguiar, asmiley,
[8/19/2017 7:56:28 AM] Reece (El Capitan): With or without jobless? Preferably with
[8/19/2017 7:57:59 AM] eric ault: preferably with but looking like we will move we need time can give us a couple day to talk?
[8/19/2017 7:59:55 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Yeah mate
[8/19/2017 8:00:11 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Can we make a group chat? Or would you prefer to talk without me :p
[8/19/2017 8:01:04 AM] eric ault: sorry we still need to sort out some stuff and if jobless come to join us we will be able to do something like that not until I get more online do I want anything to be know thanks
[8/19/2017 9:10:40 AM] Reece (El Capitan): a little descretion wouldnt go a miss
[8/19/2017 9:17:40 AM] eric ault: so we are talking. about ten days what they want can you give us that much time we are split and need to hash out some pros and cons
[8/19/2017 10:23:49 AM] eric ault: also could we not merge in to your smaller sister tribe just put others question on here so you can answer them
[8/19/2017 10:25:01 AM] Reece (El Capitan): okay who is 'we'
[8/19/2017 10:25:18 AM] Reece (El Capitan): and there should be room in main tribe
[8/19/2017 10:27:04 AM] eric ault: well more us are want to leave then I though it looks like nearly all will move we are tit nit group and we are ok with move in to your sister tribe we just want to let you know if we move ther we join you we still have beef with hocor
[8/19/2017 10:28:27 AM] Reece (El Capitan): okay so who is 'we' now then :d
[8/19/2017 10:34:45 AM] eric ault: ill let you know when I get all them together just by the sound of it they don't want fight smart anymore cemo and emmy and both gone so man people that caused that war are out of the picture. the smaller player may have to merge but I feel as most would follow me and jobless where ever. only snag is everyone want to bring martin . ill tell you we may be more flexible if you can compromise on this point I have in formed them of martin being kind of a hate dude there but our tribe been work with him for months and may not want leave him out to dry. that the only thing that come up well talking and more people are be boughten into as we speak as many of 15-20 members of yes would jump basic the full 5.8 million . only thing that snags is 1 they want martin 2 they want to kill hocor . this want they want so far can you work with us ?
[8/19/2017 10:41:22 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Personally I dont like Martin, but I would put that to one side if its what the tribe wanted, however I can tell you now a couple people here would leave if they thought i even considered inviting him, and further 10 or more would leave if i actually invited him, im loyal to my team and if not inviting him means not getting any YES players but keeping my team together then thats what I would do.

As for hocor I am allied to them now, and contrary to Martins beliefs I actually do honour my diplomacy to an equal degree to my allies honour it. Hocor hasnt done anything to wrong me and I wont back stab them so anyone who wants to fight them will have to stay put
[8/19/2017 10:44:42 AM] eric ault: mm well that what I though but ill talk some more my big thing all this will do is make us not move at all give head up we not willing to back stab player either or let people walk over us hocor attack many player that will not stand by let them continue to attack us.
[8/19/2017 10:49:20 AM] Reece (El Capitan): hocor was at war with bold before they merged into smart, they are now allies who work together
yes is at war with smart right now and 20 of its members are happy to forget that to come join our team
this is a war game, friends war its part of the fun, if we didnt war what would be the point

friends can come of enemies very easily in this game people just have to give them chance sometimes
[8/19/2017 10:50:18 AM] eric ault: well ill let you now we will keep talking about it
[8/19/2017 10:50:40 AM] Reece (El Capitan): no worries :)
[8/19/2017 10:54:06 AM] Reece (El Capitan): two things
1 you shouldnt post this idea to your entire tribe you should think hard about which players in your tribe are actually worth carrying on with and thin the list
2 i will interview every single player who wants an invite and make sure they make the grade, if you want to bring pretty much all of yes i cant promise all of them will make the cut
[8/19/2017 10:56:53 AM] Reece (El Capitan): i can already say just looking at stats that 10-14 players in yes will not make the cut due to their activity and not a single person ive spoken to has named them as someone i should consider
[8/19/2017 10:58:07 AM] Reece (El Capitan): i want an active skilled tribe with no dead weight, and im sure the yes players who come here want this to be an active and skilled tribe with no dead weight also
[8/19/2017 10:58:38 AM] eric ault: yea there dead weight here don't get me wrong we can work with that just let me see what the rest can do many are willing merage to make more active attacounts
[8/20/2017 10:42:42 AM] Reece (El Capitan): So you off to nn then
[8/20/2017 10:44:12 AM] eric ault: mm no we are still talking about smart thing whydose everyone think I know what going on lol you llody both ask me that lol I don't know I'm grunt I gave them the other you give me yesterday and most are talk about here has been nothing of nn lol don't now where you are get from
[8/20/2017 10:52:52 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Because I've read jobless circ
[8/20/2017 10:53:03 AM] Reece (El Capitan): So I know you are merging with nn and you've been picked to go to nn
[8/20/2017 10:53:05 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Lol

And from Hocor

[8/15/2017 12:29:47 PM] Lloyd TW: Hello
[8/15/2017 12:30:02 PM] eric ault: so what up
[8/15/2017 12:30:13 PM] Lloyd TW: Just wished to speak that's all
[8/15/2017 12:31:37 PM] eric ault: ok I'm on my lunch so can talk to long later around 1 game time I'm free
[8/15/2017 12:31:58 PM] Lloyd TW: Okay.

Firstly, how do you know members of YES?
[8/15/2017 12:33:02 PM] eric ault: been with them since the begam=ning
[8/15/2017 12:33:31 PM] Lloyd TW: Do you know any from past world?
[8/15/2017 12:33:48 PM] eric ault: only pyon-yan is old friend
[8/15/2017 12:34:00 PM] Lloyd TW: Okay mate
[8/15/2017 12:34:44 PM] Lloyd TW: Well, I'm sure you aware to why I have contacted.
[8/15/2017 12:34:59 PM] eric ault: yea we are at war with you guys
[8/15/2017 12:35:22 PM] Lloyd TW: Yes, correct. However, do you see YES being an end game tribe?
[8/15/2017 12:35:46 PM] eric ault: no we may not be called -yes- but the core will live on
[8/15/2017 12:36:14 PM] Lloyd TW: What??
[8/15/2017 12:36:17 PM] eric ault: our eastern and bootom flanks are eating atus but it war man you lose some and gain some
[8/15/2017 12:36:36 PM] eric ault: core members will be around
[8/15/2017 12:36:57 PM] Lloyd TW: Here is what I'm saying.

If I was to say we have plans in process and be able to strengthen your surroundings would you be interested in joining
[8/15/2017 12:37:35 PM] eric ault: well would love to stay and talk but I need my job to pay the bill ill talk at you
[8/15/2017 12:37:43 PM] Lloyd TW: Okay
[8/15/2017 5:10:09 PM] eric ault: well I'm off if your around sorry looks like we may miss each other do to time restrains
[8/15/2017 7:06:13 PM] Lloyd TW: I'm here
[8/15/2017 7:17:12 PM] eric ault: your it
[8/15/2017 8:22:50 PM] Lloyd TW: What?
[8/15/2017 8:23:20 PM] eric ault: just playing tag
[8/15/2017 8:23:45 PM] eric ault: cause we missing each other
[8/15/2017 8:24:39 PM] eric ault: so what the big movement about your trying to get me into
[8/15/2017 8:25:03 PM] eric ault: going on a run
[8/15/2017 8:25:21 PM] Lloyd TW: To join here :)
[8/15/2017 8:26:09 PM] eric ault: you realize I'm on the other side right?
[8/15/2017 8:27:20 PM] eric ault: im going on a run you explain how itd be beneficial to me and we'll talk
[8/15/2017 9:12:49 PM] Lloyd TW: Yes.

Well, we have a lot planned which I'm unable to officially announce but soon you will see. If all goes to plan, I'm already in talks with several YES members.
[8/16/2017 6:59:03 AM] eric ault: so how would this work? you don't have space in your tribe for the bigger players. you would have to make another tribe mm you need to make it more worth my while to change tribes. what said doesn't really make me want to jump up and down. you need to sweeten the deal
[8/16/2017 7:03:41 AM] Lloyd TW: We have an academy tribe, H0C0R - it's not difficult to move members around.

Firstly, Smart are in war on several fronts yet making easy work of YES. We have a strong relation with Smart who are currently showing all attributes of an end game tribe. YES are relying on NN jumping in and assisting them. Just say they do, only one tribe can win the world and only solid relation NN have is Vodka meaning your time will come.

I have plans in place and we can spread well once we start. Only problem is, I wish to gain a few recruits in that direction - you being 1 out of 4 in speaking too.

[8/16/2017 7:09:02 AM] eric ault: mm well not sure how -yes- will do in the coming months but they have been attacking inactive and smaller players. for the most part. the core is still very strong. and the eastern players are having a field day with potc so we still have game. look thru my eyes if I join you ill be surround by -yes- members and will be eaten almost in a week time.
[8/16/2017 7:09:20 AM] eric ault: you need to tell something that will keep that from happening
[8/16/2017 7:22:50 AM] Lloyd TW: You really won't. I would not for the sake of it just invite, I would ensure your surrounded by blue before hand.

Every village YES have taken from us are inactives. Forgotten reaper hasn't been around for weeks.... he logs on every now and again but we now have the sit.

Rockcastle was isolated north, we now have him stacked.

[8/16/2017 7:24:10 AM] eric ault: yea you would need to bring a bunch of us at once
[8/16/2017 7:25:22 AM] Lloyd TW: I know one more wishes to join but not alone. I can't state where he is currently sat but right now it's not beneficial just the two of you.

I'll sort it out.

If I did, are you interested?
[8/16/2017 7:27:18 AM] eric ault: well we have to hash it out more I would need pre stacking I have fought jobless in early game he would be hard to hold without help
[8/16/2017 7:28:59 AM] Lloyd TW: Exactly but help is what you would get. Our movement will provide you with quick stacks/snipes :)
[8/16/2017 7:31:42 AM] eric ault: ok well ill have to see some stuff to make this work I'm not move until I'm stacked and ready or ill be died sorry but I'm not leaving here if I'm going to just die
[8/16/2017 7:36:57 AM] eric ault: would smart stack me?
[8/16/2017 7:38:26 AM] Lloyd TW: How do I know if we stacked, you would join?
[8/16/2017 7:41:57 AM] eric ault: well I'm sure as hell not join unless I got help lol I'm surround by my team mates you would need to have shaggy pyon-yan and jobless join for me to safely leave. sorry man I'm got think about my-self too
[8/16/2017 8:06:10 AM] Lloyd TW: Like I said, I wouldn't just invite
[8/16/2017 8:07:09 AM] eric ault: well talk to me when you can give solid fact and a time line to work with in. I need more info I'm sorry not going to rush this
[8/16/2017 8:18:43 AM] Lloyd TW: Neither am I

We have a few steps planned along side another tribe. Once done, you'll see a turn around.

Why did that 200K point member leave YES?
[8/16/2017 8:20:21 AM] eric ault: Remember Him? he left do to something to do with nn
[8/16/2017 8:24:55 AM] Lloyd TW: Is he joining them?

I have been told twodeadly is too
[8/16/2017 8:25:12 AM] eric ault: kinda he join there account
[8/16/2017 8:25:34 AM] eric ault: he being nobled off
[8/16/2017 8:40:22 AM] Lloyd TW: Fair enough.

I was told twodeadly will be joining down the line :)
[8/17/2017 9:23:48 AM] Lloyd TW: Wel, another two of your players go bye bye
[8/17/2017 10:30:00 AM] eric ault: yep that fine
[8/17/2017 10:30:07 AM] eric ault: we didn't need them
[8/17/2017 2:56:50 PM] Lloyd TW: Okay :)
[8/17/2017 2:57:24 PM] eric ault: two of them we were eating and the other went inactive don't need died weight in the tribe
[8/17/2017 2:58:09 PM] Lloyd TW: That's fine hahahaha
[8/18/2017 11:01:08 AM] Lloyd TW: You here
[8/18/2017 11:01:38 AM] eric ault: yep?
[8/18/2017 11:02:43 AM] Lloyd TW: So, when's your tribe merging in to NN?
[8/18/2017 11:03:21 AM] eric ault: don't now I'm a grunt sorry just working on killing smart not sure ask martin
[8/18/2017 11:03:41 AM] Lloyd TW: Killing smart?

They are walking threw you mate?
[8/18/2017 11:03:42 AM] eric ault: if you now more then me didn't now of a merager lol
[8/18/2017 11:04:45 AM] eric ault: in some area yea but others we hold we not done yet we will fight to the end don't worry we still stand tall in the north the west flank is beat they will recover
[8/18/2017 11:05:06 AM] Lloyd TW: I was told and as we are speaking I thought I would ask.

So, you tried to play me ay
[8/18/2017 11:05:59 AM] eric ault: dude you read to much in to thing lol how did I play you lol?
[8/18/2017 11:07:20 AM] Lloyd TW: You just stated 'we will fight to the end'. If that's the case, why state you had interest in joining us?
[8/18/2017 11:08:50 AM] eric ault: we are fight to the end to what end I don't know lol yea you read to much into thing lol I mean that we still hold and will still fight smart as long as I'm a -yes- tribe member cemo is horrible person who said horrible stuff to one of are female tribe mates that will not ever be forgottten
[8/18/2017 11:09:49 AM] Lloyd TW: Understandable if that's correct, I don't know.

However, YES are a falling tribe who are on the backs of NN and Vodka asking for help.
[8/18/2017 11:10:46 AM] eric ault: yea do so many other tribe join in the smart war against us only right that we ask other tribe to join in know would you not agree?
[8/18/2017 11:11:36 AM] eric ault: potc we found out was doing smart bidding and was plan op on us so we attack first you guys attacked out of the blus tring to kill one of our members
[8/18/2017 11:12:13 AM] Lloyd TW: No, not at all - that is where your incorrect.

When we hit you, we had NO relation with Smart - it was only recently agreed on. We hit because of YES actions, nothing to do with smart.
[8/18/2017 11:15:23 AM] eric ault: ok we have spies that say other was that smart ask for you to attack from the bottom to spread us and were working together do when you launch smart attack soon after in only area we were weak do to take villages and see where the support was coming from you used that to give info to smart they used it to find tribal weak spot and attack using afraid in th darks troop before they noble him out as he was merging with one other player. I'm sorry but we have spies we now the truth you many not have been allies but you were in contact and sharing info\
[8/18/2017 11:18:42 AM] Lloyd TW: Completely incorrect, your spy is clearly feeding your tribe shite.

I stated why we attacked, you left us no choice.

Okay then....

IF we wasn't in war and I recruited you, what would YES do?
[8/18/2017 11:21:03 AM] eric ault: well they be mad I guess but only if I left and we have had people go to other tribe and we were able to work thur this.yes we recruited people from rim and other tribes it was the player choose to go then you can go to war over it or you can let them go. clear those that join us were not like there current chance under the tribe they were in.
[8/18/2017 11:26:55 AM] Lloyd TW: No, I'll explain.

Koft and bunter join YES after telling me they had been poached but wouldn't leave. When left, I was annoyed BUT I stated I'll work with them and I did. But, Koft is a prick and wouldn't work with us - he thought because he's in YES we would run scared. Bunter was fine though.

Then, twodeadly recruited more and gained a spy not only that he started to attack us.

What should we do, ignore it?

Twodeadly caused this and can not back his decision up so has contacted all surrounding tribes.

You do know he will be joining NN down the line and will attack YES remaining members?
[8/18/2017 11:45:19 AM] eric ault: maybe but what of it still dosent make me want to join you guys you told me nothing so far to make me join hocor vs join say smart
[8/18/2017 11:45:49 AM] Lloyd TW: You'll see shortly mate, we have a lot planned.
[8/18/2017 11:48:46 AM | Edited 11:49:07 AM] eric ault: I'm still very much still in it to win it and I have no plan of died ill make to the late game I my be battered and bruised ill be here this not my first time in tw
[8/18/2017 11:54:25 AM] Lloyd TW: Likewise
[8/19/2017 8:03:34 AM] eric ault: I'm sorry to say smart give a better options I'm going to pass on going hocor thanks please know we still talk just I'm join smart most likely
[8/20/2017 6:09:13 AM] Lloyd TW: Okay mate
[8/20/2017 10:22:14 AM] Lloyd TW: When you joining smart
[8/20/2017 10:24:09 AM] eric ault: we are still talking as I said I do not think this will be done quickly I ask for ten days to give everyone a chance to talk and they are so please patience
[8/20/2017 10:25:29 AM] Lloyd TW: I'm just asking :)

Smart in talks with others?
[8/20/2017 10:26:21 AM | Edited 10:26:59 AM] eric ault: lot of tribe are tring to pick of members of yes including smart see that we are weaking
[8/20/2017 10:30:10 AM] Lloyd TW: I heard your merging in to NN?
[8/20/2017 10:30:49 AM] eric ault: not that I know of man not any one but a grunt most are stilltalk about what smart said so
[8/20/2017 10:32:00 AM] Lloyd TW: Why, what did Smart say?
[8/20/2017 10:33:30 AM | Edited 10:36:50 AM] eric ault: said they taken in all of us in the sister tribe with some merges and stuff
[8/20/2017 10:39:39 AM] Lloyd TW: Smart are merging YES in?
[8/20/2017 10:40:18 AM] eric ault: that what the offered we are talking that way it taking so long lot bad blood but it be good for the world
[8/20/2017 10:40:33 AM] Lloyd TW: Maybe
[8/23/2017 2:50:14 AM] Lloyd TW: Seen you joined NN.

as you see i turn down both but smart did make good points and was able to take my good friend shaggy which i respect his choice.

just had make sure you knew that billy has true to back him.

any ways hi and sure you are about to eat me alive lol have fun

peace
-eric