Rate the Player Above

ashoka1

Most of you here know how to play the game. Do it.

Please don't forget to add your in-game username at the end of your response.

Rate on the Following:
Activity/Growth
Tribe
Past Worlds (if any)

Have fun.

IGN: ASHOKA1

DeletedUser121106

Seems you've been left hanging :p

Activity/Growth:
9/10, Steady growth, it seems PP hasn't been abused, no disrespect to players that used A LOT but it's nice to see the effort put into growing the account
Location: 8/10, Decent amount of farms, some nice big villages ripe for nobling around you with no real tribe threats apart from DIGG members.
ODA/ODD: 7/19 Very small ODA for an account of that size, respectable amount of ODD, it's clear you've run into some trouble early on and dealt with it well.
Profile: 5/10 Super basic (just like mine ;)) not much to comment on
Tribe: 8/10 Ranked 2nd in the world, I recognise some of those players and know they are good. Don't know much more about the tribe or it's leadership so can't comment much.
Past Worlds: 10/10 Won w87 in the same tribe as your account so not much to say :p

IGN: Sniper On Demand

Deleted User - 10618707

Activity/Growth 6/10
Location 2/10
ODA/ODD 5/10
Profile 3/10
Tribe NA
Past Worlds w87 but not sure how that really applies.

Ho lee Pho

Reaction score
Ho lee pho

Activity/Growth 9/10
- Top 5 solid farming plenty of room to move into the continent.
Location 9/10 - That villa next to a chunk of barbs is probably any players dream :D clustering up lower in the continent, i think villages may come harder now bordering players lower.
ODA/ODD 6/10- Nothing too crazy, cleared your targets, not low or high
Tribe 10/10 - Personally dont see anyone challenging this tribe, TBS maybe stand up and have a war for continent or work around one another other (silly) but idk.

IGN : Whokilledmickey

DeletedUser121006

Whokilledmickey
Activity/Growth:8/10-
Joined in the beginning of the world. I guess it could have been better. Good farming growth but in your points it could have been better. However it's good compared to world farming stats.
Location 8/10- Despite being near the core, it has some growth space and easy food.
ODA/ODD 6/10- Seems like you had been on the agro and also received it. However looks like you got some easy villas, your ODA could have been higher. But I think it's smart nobling so far.
Tribe 6/10- I think PI is the favorite to win K44 but who knows?!

Rate: Koumadokits

Rainbow Rhythms

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Koumadokits

Activity/Growth: 10/10 WaoW! now this is some pro players shiet, no homo. Feelsgoodman. Considering you restarted not too long ago it seems your growth is very nice and accurately represents how actively the account is farming off of 1 villa. You know what they say.. Sometimes in life, it's a matter of taking the rough with the smooth. The rub of the mattress if you will!

Location: 9/10 Rim.. with few threats.. so no ragrets restartings..

ODA/ODD: 2/10.. well you haven't been tested properly it seems, so can't give you anything higher. #Koumaonlydrinksthefinestbreastmilks#notimefornubs

Tribe: 0.. its like.. expecting Newcastle to win the Champions League... We all know they will never even qualify.. #bringShearerback

Overall: Probs gonna do some work later on in the world once you join a serious tribe and get a bit bigger, but size isnt all that matters, Girth matters too.
21/40

Yar07

Frozen Beauty

Yar07

Activity/Growth:
7/10 Growing nicely around the outer-core. Looks like you got rimmed early in the game though. But steadily coming back.

Location: 7/10 Really good place to grow with tons of barbs around you. Only problem is you got tribe members around your farming radius. But also good just in-case need a helping hand in sniping/quick stacking.

ODA/ODD: 7/10 Too early to tell what's going on. I'm sure it will rise soon with all those coins minted :p.

Tribe: 6/10 Just my personal opinion. Not really fan of name. Besides that you guys got a few good members. Got potential to dominate the rim.

Overall: Time will tell. If you can survive pesky core members invading your rims then you should be fine.

Frozen Beauty

ashoka1

Frozen Beauty

Activity/Growth:
9/10 Growing nicely,Top farming account & activity likely to increase further in coming days.Hope to see you soon in top 3

ODA/ODD: 8/10 Attack rank is better then your current world rank.Though you haven't been tested on Odd front.But still early days

Tribe: 4/10 As everyone on external says Poor leadership and joke of a tribe for making so many changes.Full of nubs and haven't done anything to be called a good tribe so far,

Profile : 6/10 Basic profile nothing much to say.Just change the Pic since Kylan is on account now.

Past worlds : 8/10 Having played against you on 87 and i know you are a good player.one of the few enemy accounts i had respect for in 87

Overall: 8/10 Though you are ranked among top accounts of 95 and will further improve on your rankings.Its still early days and i would expect that by the end of second month of W95,you are in top 5 accounts on permanent basis.PP Players will start losing their touch now as world moves on.If you can do that..then my rating will go up as well.

ASHOKA1

DeletedUser121006

Tribe: 0.. its like.. expecting Newcastle to win the Champions League... We all know they will never even qualify.. #bringShearerback

Am I to be blamed for joining open recruitment tribes just for the laugh? ^_^

DeletedUser117750

ASHOKA1

Activity/Growth 8/10 account seems pretty active, farming is at a decent level.

Location 8/10 atm you have a good amount of food lots of possibility's although DIGG aint so far from you.

ODA/ODD 7/10 od is pretty equaled out, shows you have done some defending of your own and looks like you haven't had much resistance attacking wise.

Profile 3/10 pretty simple, similar to mine :D

Tribe 6/10 lot of members and a lot of recruitment going on can be a big problem. Seems like you have some good players not too sure on leadership tho.

Past Worlds (if any) 8/10 past worlds seem pretty good.

Sandor Clegane.

DeletedUser18543

Sandor Clegane.

Activity/Growth - 9/10, top 25. Cant get much better

Location - 7/10, saw a couple of 1k+ vills. Near a lot of tribesmates

ODA/ODD - 10/10, lots of ODA, low ODD.

Profile - meh/10, would be higher if you worshiped me in the text but its whatever I guess

Tribe 2/10 - dont know much about PI, but I don't respect yall

Past Worlds - 7/10, some decent achievements. Did well on W88. W93 is avg it seems.

Lil D

Rainbow Rhythms

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lil D

Activity/Growth - 0/10
Location - 4/10 space to grow near the rim but like... you are so far behind that it is practically meaningless

ODA/ODD - 0/10 you obviously dont like the punch ups
Profile - 7/10 i chuckled

Tribe -0/10

Past Worlds - 0/10

IGN: Yar07

DeletedUser18879

Lil D

Activity/Growth - 0/10
Location - 4/10 space to grow near the rim but like... you are so far behind that it is practically meaningless

ODA/ODD - 0/10 you obviously dont like the punch ups
Profile - 7/10 i chuckled

Tribe -0/10

Past Worlds - 0/10

IGN: Yar07

Growth 6/10 you're doing fine, considering you got rimmed. All the good villages in this village are your tribes tho', no idea why you joined in there
Location 7/10 good for farming, for sure
OD 9/10 working for the villages obviously
Profile 5/10 same as the most
Tribe 9/10 looks good for your circumstances
Past worlds 0/10

IGN Superdog

DeletedUser67772

SuperDog

Growth:
8/10 solid growth since you got your noble. typically a steady incline i see

Location: 7/10 i cant accurately answer this part of the post anymore due to the fact worlds are so small that the core isnt what it used to be. worlds now are normally mostly core with some outer edges so you being in the core(thankfully not the deeep part) isnt as bad as it used to be. but still its the core. Will give a 7 instead of a 5 though due to your location with the tribe.

OD: 9/10 This would actually be a 10/10 but you havent properly been tested for defense yet this world so you have very little ODD. however you still get a 9 due to the good ODA you have. Your a little higher then others your size with a rank 28 account with rank 18 ODA

Profile: 8/10 i like the picture as its fitting with the IG name, and bonus points for exposing the pp whoring :)

Tribe: 10/10 STEPS Best tribe Pl0x, best leadership and crew on the world (maybe im biased)

IGN: k3y07

Deleted User - 10618707

k3y07

Growth:3/10 Pretty bad considering you are on the 'rim'

Location: 7/10 Have room to grow i suppose with USED in your backlines.

OD: 8/10 Seems to have decent ODA relative to your points, though considering the size of your villages, i'd think bad target choices.

Profile:5/10 Nothing much

Tribe: 8/10

IGN: Wai Yuu Hai Ding?

Rainbow Rhythms

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
k3y07

Growth:3/10 Pretty bad considering you are on the 'rim'

Location: 7/10 Have room to grow i suppose with USED in your backlines.

OD: 8/10 Seems to have decent ODA relative to your points, though considering the size of your villages, i'd think bad target choices.

Profile:5/10 Nothing much

Tribe: 8/10

Growth: 8/10 Top 25 and doing very well since the start

Location: 9/10 A lot of food from TBS :) and also have the rim up north to push up to which should allow a lot of decent villas to pick up as you go along.

OD: 6/10 pretty low od score compared to rankings, but hey gangstas gonna gang..

Profile: 6/10 I like the COA and its a fairly non invasive clean profile. Cant really give it anything more.

Tribe: 9/10 PI seems like a good bunch of players, and although they have been getting some shit recently, I still expect them to be a solid tribe this world.

IGN: yar07