Wars of W95

DeletedUser

Looking from my perspective - there is literally no wars between top tribes. And taking into account recent conquers I would say that there is going to be K63 local purge by STEPS. Gaining that NE sea of villages would be tactically correct for further dominance and blocking adversaries for claiming that land.

But well, don't listen to a guy from a RIM position... :D

mattcurr

Steps vs escalator is obviously just matt trolling (1 guy vs rank 2 tribe...)
image.php

image.php

Krov and I might troll, but there's a reason the old join dates were taking this seriously. This is what we do. Time to show the newest generation like all the previous ones why you avoid start up whores side of the world ;)

Deleted User - 10618707

It's amusing that you think you have to capability of trolling. Such delusions

DeletedUser114869

Well, I read that too much sunlight leads to skin cancer and wrinkles, my future spouse wont age as we've discussed so I need to keep on top of this.
Moderation is the key to everything... Maybe you should take this game in moderation and not fully go into it? Or is that how you do your spying now? You are starting to act like Nauz now...

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ha. As a former master game spy and author of the "Art of Espionage", I am just sitting in my lounge chair, sipping on a tall glass of wine while reading about all the spying. What a hoot.

DeletedUser121006

Krov and I might troll, but there's a reason the old join dates were taking this seriously. This is what we do. Time to show the newest generation like all the previous ones why you avoid start up whores side of the world ;)

Kick our butts. Punch us hard. Oh you "Greatest that ever was, is and will ever be" <3

DeletedUser119596

Ok! to all you sheep out there following MattyCuuuurrrrrr and his girlie side-kick Misssstttttt, oh by the way, the very reason Matty looks good all the time (or thinks he does) is he spies and lies and then jumps on and coplays an account (Misty baby) which has all the hard work done and hey presto he looks a great player, yes result, errrm no.
What a thorny douche, wake up people, Matty freaking Curr and Mist are both playing you all and you are all gonna lose out in the end, why? because they are just I people, it's all about them and some are falling under their spell, can't think why, it's players like these who think the are elite but they are not, will be watching this space to see their demise in due course....The Whore has spoken.

mattcurr

So many fans, krov and I are going to be doing autographs in our tent for 40 minutes, please don't try to touch any of the stars. <3 you guys without you we wouldn't be anything

Last edited:

Marshyyy

Reaction score
Ok! to all you sheep out there following MattyCuuuurrrrrr and his girlie side-kick Misssstttttt, oh by the way, the very reason Matty looks good all the time (or thinks he does) is he spies and lies and then jumps on and coplays an account (Misty baby) which has all the hard work done and hey presto he looks a great player, yes result, errrm no.
What a thorny douche, wake up people, Matty freaking Curr and Mist are both playing you all and you are all gonna lose out in the end, why? because they are just I people, it's all about them and some are falling under their spell, can't think why, it's players like these who think the are elite but they are not, will be watching this space to see their demise in due course....The Whore has spoken.

Someone seems salty about those war stats.

To be a spy, I think you have to be feeding information to someone (imo, not by definition). If I'm not mistaken, we didn't bring anything other than some noble claims on your active-ish tribe.

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ha... Good point Marshyyy! Kicking back reading all this spy junk. Lounge chair is cozy and wine great! lol