An Accusation of Murder!

Deleted User - 10017355

TBH mate, was it worth it to post those chats to have Marty's back? There is alot of times in there that you didn't tell the truth (didn't lie but diverted hard af) that may lose you alot of trust from tribemates. Trust is what holds tribes together, and you (NN) seem pretty happy with throwing it around... Just don't drop it, may be a quick end to a tribe in a good position point/map wise.

Ericault

yea dont care what the internet think of me also just tried you guy talk with nothing to talk about so now there some jucie meat. yea dont about posting whole chat .the people who i talked to were open to all thing we all as a tribe a talk but still most of us choose the nn family was better so i followed.

no i like being straight forward with things lead less problems and back pedaling

Lord BillyNoMates

Recruiting the good players out at the end of a war when the enemy tribe gives up?! Shocking!!
whats shocking is the fact that reece actually thought my ericault and the other tribe members were serious and yet he continued to talk

the funniest part was i was informed the moment he tried inviting them and yet he keeps talking and talkins as if they wanted to join xD

The Four Llamas

iam sure they really wanted to join mate, you make it out like you have control and ears on everything when its clearly not the case

DeletedUser120361

whats shocking is the fact that reece actually thought my ericault and the other tribe members were serious and yet he continued to talk

the funniest part was i was informed the moment he tried inviting them and yet he keeps talking and talkins as if they wanted to join xD

Are you calling Eric a liar? :eek:

Why don't we ask Eric if he was lying? o_O

Ericault

So just here to to make few my point clear up some more bs.

So hi again
As for if I was truthful in my intention to join smart yes but only in the since we were looking in to all options.

Only tribe we knew we were join was HoCor do them attack us.

And Lloyd just never give gave me anything to work with.i don't hold grudges between world. So I try to be friendly to all unless you screw your tribe.

Like the so many old yes member did when they went inactive and let smart just walk all over us.

Now I was think of joining smart seriously and would have if I had got jobless to join too.but that never happening do what happen well we were no

Now it will not happen do them attack my friend pyon-yan and the box-0

Now if I see the cowards xxrigxx the fog or any other that ran to new world instead of fight I plan on rim them in every world from here on.

I'm old layer from a time when the guys you start with are with you until the end and fight and die for you tribe are everything.

So hope that help you out a bit and also yes all of the talks I had were serious and all were talk with the tribe we turn them down and choose nn that the end of the tale.

Peace guy have fun got at again lol

DeletedUser119075

I love the way billy thinks he is actually good.

You have been playing this game for 10 years, and I would say you are above average and that is shocking. To consider yourself a Great just goes to show how much you are up your own ass. You failed countless worlds as a player and as a "leader"(This gets me every time);

The only thing u have truly excelled at over the past 10 years is the art of being a troll an nuisance.

DeletedUser

Those screenshots never surfaced, so either -YES- members never woke up? :eek: Or you are a liar.. o_O
'looking a tad stupid for claiming' ;)

Reece we both know the true story. I'm a men of my worth and have not given billy these screenshot since i promised you i would not.
But just don't abuse my trust ;)

DeletedUser

I love the way billy thinks he is actually good.

You have been playing this game for 10 years, and I would say you are above average and that is shocking. To consider yourself a Great just goes to show how much you are up your own ass. You failed countless worlds as a player and as a "leader"(This gets me every time);

The only thing u have truly excelled at over the past 10 years is the art of being a troll an nuisance.

Billy isn't great in diplomacy and indeed has a huge ego but if you still think his skills are just above average you should pull your head out of the sand.

Furthermore, Martin is one of the best team players i have ever met and is loyal to his tribe. (while their have been countless backstabs in this world which is till can't agree on)

So say about him what you want but i'm pretty sure he is the best and if not one of the best players in this world. He just should not bragg about it to much :p

TheBarbarian

Billy isn't great in diplomacy and indeed has a huge ego but if you still think his skills are just above average you should pull your head out of the sand.

Furthermore, Martin is one of the best team players i have ever met and is loyal to his tribe. (while their have been countless backstabs in this world which is till can't agree on)

So say about him what you want but i'm pretty sure he is the best and if not one of the best players in this world. He just should not bragg about it to much :p

Wouldn't be Martin if he wasn't running his mouth off every 5 minutes about it, would it?
For the sake of keeping the fun going, please, nobody on this world change! Laughing in your faces after rimming you all will be so much fun <3 Can't wait for the sourness that awaits us in the next few months ;)

Karl.