Wars of W95

DeletedUser119596

So Matty, you obviously think you are a big man threatening players
Someone seems salty about those war stats.

To be a spy, I think you have to be feeding information to someone (imo, not by definition). If I'm not mistaken, we didn't bring anything other than some noble claims on your active-ish tribe.

Marshyyy, I have nothing but respect for you, it's not being psalty I'm just being honest, I do observe and Matty's tactics are mainly under-handed and he knows it, I do know there are a group of you guys out there who would stick together no matter what one of you do, even if you killed your mother you'd all still laugh about it and think it was a good thing to feed your egos.

It's only a game I hear someone shout, my bet is that most of you guys like Matty are as devious in real life as you are on here and people are wising up to it.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
So Matty, you obviously think you are a big man threatening players

Marshyyy, I have nothing but respect for you, it's not being psalty I'm just being honest, I do observe and Matty's tactics are mainly under-handed and he knows it, I do know there are a group of you guys out there who would stick together no matter what one of you do, even if you killed your mother you'd all still laugh about it and think it was a good thing to feed your egos.

It's only a game I hear someone shout, my bet is that most of you guys like Matty are as devious in real life as you are on here and people are wising up to it.

I think you need a glass of warm milk and an early bed-time my friend

mattcurr

Mint sauce with lamb, it is a common meal, how could we all have been blind to this for all this world mintyfresh is in fact a sheep

Marshyyy

Reaction score
Honestly, I was just trying to stir the pot a little bit . . .
Sorry :D

I'm just here for the dank memes.

At the end of the day I think a MAJORITY of the invested players are quality. So I have nothing against you guys in STEPS (I wasnt part of the Pink stuff when it happened) But i do have to say I just wasn't impressed with the activity in the tribe at all. Just seemed like so many players with minimal co playing. Obviously not speaking for everyone over there.

But also Chols asks me my opinion on the account choices but I always tell him hes the finalizer. I'm just in this world to help Chols kill some nobles and take some bases, really don't care who ownes them.

Deleted User - 10618707

That moment when people think they are game changing presences

mattcurr

That moment when people think they are game changing presences
If you think that anyone isn't a game changing presence, especially even the worst of leaders, you're not a very smart player. Mere existence is enough to alter the direction of accounts and thus the world.

DeletedUser

There are certainly a multitude of worlds where if one player hadn't have existed, a certain tribe probably wouldn't have won a world. Not everyone, but a few people's footsteps are earthquakes.

mattcurr

There are certainly a multitude of worlds where if one player hadn't have existed, a certain tribe probably wouldn't have won a world. Not everyone, but a few people's footsteps are earthquakes.
I wasn't thinking about it this magnitude, but any good start up player is destroying the chances a lot of decent players who would have existed had. A small account turtles and knocked an account off course maybe quits.

Leaders of course influence more, picking targets and altering whose attacking whom. Entirely shapes the accounts that will be in the world in a few months time.

In this instance I don't think I have effected the fact that these players would have unmergrd but it affected the way it was done likely

DeletedUser

With P2W nowadays, any account who has a lot of PP is also in that boat.

ashoka1

He will always be my duke but he is not on 95.

If he was here..we would be probably a 25 member team.

blckdrgn1

Twwhore why are you so salty about Matt? It's pretty funny to read your bitter posts but wouldn't it be funnier for you to do something meaningful in game to Matt? Take him out if you are so mad and he is so terrible at the game.

Don't just standby on the side lines :) co play an account and go after him

cokesrus

Twwhore why are you so salty about Matt? It's pretty funny to read your bitter posts but wouldn't it be funnier for you to do something meaningful in game to Matt? Take him out if you are so mad and he is so terrible at the game.

Don't just standby on the side lines :) co play an account and go after him

The sidelines are safer and more for fellow snowflakians

DeletedUser119689

Hey dont big yourself up ;) you set spies in the tribe man dirty tactics haha

And they were ready for how long? Giving out info! Landing times for ops! Damn absolutely everything but thats what helps when theres of your spies in a tribe!

In not angry im just disappointed in you matt!

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey dont big yourself up ;) you set spies in the tribe man dirty tactics haha

And they were ready for how long? Giving out info! Landing times for ops! Damn absolutely everything but thats what helps when theres of your spies in a tribe!

In not angry im just disappointed in you matt!

No one spied keep crying and making excuses about why Steps disbanded. Steps attacks failed? so you blame a spy and ignore the fact that your attacks were probably shit because Steps were full of nOObs and an inactive leader o_O