The Great War Rages

How much longer until SCREW get's 70%?

• We'll be home for Christmas Lads..... (0-3 months)

• World win end when Winter does (4-6 months)

• Mcgregor spirit shown but can't beat the champ (7-12 months)

• It's going to be a long & hard fought one.... (12 months +)

• The Coalition will turn this around.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser114588

From SQUAD's point of view.

Obviously SQUAD have essentially been on the backfoot from the start. I took over much of the PANDA tribe to try and sort out some leadership for them. What comes with that is a lot of uncertainties and credit where credit is due, SCREW instantly hit us giving me no time to get to know everyone and for us to settle down. From this point on, we were reacting to what was happening whilst trying to sort many internal problems. As soon as the first op hit, internal problems were the main source of SQUAD's difficulties made much worse by SCREWs constant ops. Over a period of a month or so, we had 10-20 players quit. Again to SCREW's credit, they likely quit due to the constant onslaught from them. We lost some good players who put up a hell of a fight RUM and CHEESY to name a few. We gave them some ops back over that time, but it was always difficult to orchestrate with the situation. I had a lot of players i did not know, or had little time to work with. This in itself caused a lot of problems and many ops were localised which was not very effective. Since then, many internal problems were sorted but at this point we have lost significant ground.

Currently our tribe is still putting the work in, Prowulf account, Mirage and THB accounts all taken loses but continuing to fight well and demonstrating their defensive skills. SCREW to their credit, are very good at identifying weak spots and can make ground very quickly through these players. From personal experience, Phippsy has been very active on the front and through my account and sits i have had he can be relentless. Much is the same for makobex, he made my sits a nightmare for weeks.

All though i dont agree with things SCREW have done, they have been a strong tribe to face and have done a lot of solid work against SQUAD making our lives hard. However, SQUAD has a lot of fight left in them. I look forward to more months of war.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
crediting nemesis with 0% is just stupid and biased. he has done a lot for the w0sh account and anyone who says otherwise is a moron. no one is perfect and im sure both nemesis and myself have pissed w0sh off numerous times, but if you were right w0sh would of removed nemesis long ago. without him i dont see w0sh at rank 4.

so how about less talking crap here and getting a few more caps ingame. right now nemesis has worked with w0sh for 99 caps in wars while you still only have 29. catch up and maybe people might listen to you for once.

tumblr_mj18e2TVfo1qhic1oo2_500.gif

Nemesis has caused more harm for SCREW than any other player - so regardless of his contribution to that account.... he's being carried to the world win and essentially a ghost. The only reason he's still here is because he coplays w0sh and for some poor dumbfounded reason. IF she were to quit (which his constant forum antics are pushing her towards - he would be devoured like deception - I know that as an unequivocal fact). If he had his own account ..... he'd be in the Coalition also getting devoured.

Also DA did w0sh put you back in your crate cause you deleted all your posts :eek:

I'm not the one who takes digs at my tribemates - but I will fiercely defend them. I hardly consider DA a tribemate due to his blatant and constant disloyalty. So frankly he can stay off my threads or face my wrath time and time again.

DeletedUser

I deleted my posts because it was pointless being baited into a forum escapade that I would undoubtedly be blamed for by a random player who, from what I have heard, no longer plays W93. I assumed, incorrectly, that if I just left it and ignored you, you'd move on and stop causing trouble.

I don't know what I have done to you personally, but I'd prefer you not twist what I have said or done in order to taint my name. I did not say anything particularly untoward today and I tried clarifying what I said in case you misinterpreted but to be honest, there is no conversation at all to be had with you. I've essentially tried to be very polite to you whilst you have continued to insult. I have not made any comment on the tribe at all as you so claim. Even for a veteran of the publics and trying my hardest to be patient with you, there is only so much one-sided abuse one can take before it starts to get a little tiring.

I will be the first to admit that I have in the past brought my disputes with Screw into spheres that they should have not been held. That said, these times have been long in the past and I have apologised personally to Patrick about it and changed. I haven't had any forum escapades, so to speak, for two months since the debacle with Avatar. I suppose today counts though rather unfortunately. Yes, I self-banned because the presumption was that Screw-Avatar was an endgame alliance and I did not want to harm that with my criticism of Avatar. As it turned out, many of the things I said about Avatar, although it was inappropriate for me to do so which I have apologised for, were true and the alliance was dissolved. You can check my posting history if you wish. These constant forum antics, as with a lot of things, only exist in your mind.

I have also always told Patrick that if he has any problems with anything that I post, I will write an apology publicly, delete the post and do whatever the tribe needs.

It is not I bringing issues here, but you. Normally I'd just ignore it as I have done multiple times in the past but it really has gotten a little silly now to the point I have no choice but to respond which I apologise for in advance. Wrap it up as you not believing I am your tribemate in order to justify your personal vendetta, however you are what you are claiming me to be. I do not bring any issues you have caused in Screw to the publics because it is not the sphere to discuss these issues. There is a process and if Patrick or the leadership decides at any time that I am to get off w0sh, they are more than happy to message me and I will leave the account. I am not being protected by w0sh, Patrick at any time can just message me and I'll head off with no bad blood. If that is what is needed in his opinion for the tribe to prosper more, I will respect his decision and do it unquestioning whether I agree or not. I have only ever played for one team, irrespective of what you believe, that team is Screw.

Yes, I can be critical and that may come off wrong sometimes which I apologise for because I care and want the best for the tribe and have high standards as silly as that may seem to you, but I am in private and it will continue to be this way until we get the victory we deserve being the best tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

From SQUAD's point of view.

Obviously SQUAD have essentially been on the backfoot from the start. I took over much of the PANDA tribe to try and sort out some leadership for them. What comes with that is a lot of uncertainties and credit where credit is due, SCREW instantly hit us giving me no time to get to know everyone and for us to settle down. From this point on, we were reacting to what was happening whilst trying to sort many internal problems. As soon as the first op hit, internal problems were the main source of SQUAD's difficulties made much worse by SCREWs constant ops. Over a period of a month or so, we had 10-20 players quit. Again to SCREW's credit, they likely quit due to the constant onslaught from them. We lost some good players who put up a hell of a fight RUM and CHEESY to name a few. We gave them some ops back over that time, but it was always difficult to orchestrate with the situation. I had a lot of players i did not know, or had little time to work with. This in itself caused a lot of problems and many ops were localised which was not very effective. Since then, many internal problems were sorted but at this point we have lost significant ground.

Currently our tribe is still putting the work in, Prowulf account, Mirage and THB accounts all taken loses but continuing to fight well and demonstrating their defensive skills. SCREW to their credit, are very good at identifying weak spots and can make ground very quickly through these players. From personal experience, Phippsy has been very active on the front and through my account and sits i have had he can be relentless. Much is the same for makobex, he made my sits a nightmare for weeks.

All though i dont agree with things SCREW have done, they have been a strong tribe to face and have done a lot of solid work against SQUAD making our lives hard. However, SQUAD has a lot of fight left in them. I look forward to more months of war.
Few of your players deserve a mention but I'm not sure cheesy should be used in the same breath as rum. No offense to the guy.

OTDDeathAwaits

Bring your team to w100 :) Let's see how you do when your enemies dont let you win with the invite button.

I don't know who you are - perhaps that's your in game name but a few things let me school you on.

Don't read everything that's posted.
Adapt to the world your on.
If I'm on w100 look me up. I won't be a duke however but if you survive to the end game that we will inevitably reach then we will happily take you and your cronies down like we've done on all the worlds we've recently won. Even as late as this w93 win.

blckdrgn1

end game that we will inevitably reach

I doubt that :) feel free to prove me wrong. W100 will have many of the best leaders joining it (assuming innogames doesnt give it terrible settings). Who were the best leaders here on 95? You and Kirk?

Last edited:

blckdrgn1

Even after editing your post you can't get the world number right. That speaks a little bit towards how much attention you have paid to this world.

Obviously you didnt read the whole conversation or your reading comprehension is terrible. Either one is not my problem bud :)

DeletedUser117267

I doubt that :) feel free to prove me wrong. W100 will have many of the best leaders joining it (assuming innogames doesnt give it terrible settings). Who were the best leaders here on 95? You and Kirk?

Think the best leaders are all in SCREW :D. Either way, it doesn't take a "leader" to win a world but the support he has around him and how the tribe functions as a whole. This tribe and setup of players would have done a job on any previous world and would have been a lot more fun in the process. Also at the same time believe that if we did have more of a fight then those players who have slacked a little would have had more interest.

blckdrgn1

Think the best leaders are all in SCREW :D. Either way, it doesn't take a "leader" to win a world but the support he has around him and how the tribe functions as a whole. This tribe and setup of players would have done a job on any previous world and would have been a lot more fun in the process. Also at the same time believe that if we did have more of a fight then those players who have slacked a little would have had more interest.

Its no fun if all the good leaders are on one team against an incapable opposition, imo :)

Trust me I've seen plenty of tribes with amazing players crumble because they had a bad leader. You do need a good leader to make the right diplomatic choices through the world and to help build the tribes culture as new people are brought in to win worlds etc etc.

I just wonder how screws players would do against a capable opposition :)

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@blckdrgn1 , so you won only w75 that didn't even last a year? And w74 lasted almost 2,5 years (probably due to the difference in sizes).
Maybe w75 was like w93, formed the best tribe from the beginning and won, but some worlds dont go your way from the get go. OTD has shown he can be an expert diplomat, a great OP planner, an aspiring leader and he's always trying to be just, by rewarding people who put in effort and punishing ones who don't do anything or cause troubles. He can be very annoying too, but after 10 years of playing with him I've seen all his sides. It requires talent to be able to recruit top accounts to your tribe. Everyone can hit the invite button. Very few have the winners mentality to bring them over.

If we join w100, we'll bring a very experienced squad. We're definitely not the best team to ever play TW, but big mouths like you we'll eat for breakfast, unless you're on the other side of the world, then we'll have you as dessert

The stats from your acct say you shouldnt even talk freebie. Got rimmed in almost every world you played lol. Even in w74 you got smoked so fast.

blckdrgn1

It requires talent to be able to recruit top accounts to your tribe. Everyone can hit the invite button. Very few have the winners mentality to bring them over.

If we join w100, we'll bring a very experienced squad. We're definitely not the best team to ever play TW, but big mouths like you we'll eat for breakfast, unless you're on the other side of the world, then we'll have you as dessert

The stats from your acct say you shouldnt even talk freebie. Got rimmed in almost every world you played lol. Even in w74 you got smoked so fast.

This isnt the only account name I've played on buddy :) You can underestimate me all you want. I was duke of LRO on 81 as blckdrgn2, and am on *Butonel* on 89 which will be my third win in a row. Looking at only your makobex account name you've only won w74 and lost every other world, so, whats your point about worlds i didnt play seriously?

Please do join w100 and prove your skills where you will have to fight strong players, not just recruit them.

It requires talent to be able to recruit top accounts to your tribe. Everyone can hit the invite button. Very few have the winners mentality to bring them over.
It requires guts to battle your competition instead of hugging them.

Last edited:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes, the classic 'this is the only world i've played'.
I've seen lots of sidekicks and i know actually good players/leaders have. You're not one of them. I've played only 3 worlds with one single account. Lost w9, w61 and won w74. Now hoping to win w93 - so far so good.
I see you've won tiny worlds on tiny accounts. And you have bragging rights for this? Seeing the large ego of people like you and few of my tribe mates winning tiny worlds amuses me.

I'll not continue the cock fight with a talker like you (you don't even play w93, you're only here to provoke). I'll just say that losing w9 after 3.5 years was far better experience than winning any world with 4 full continents and 8 half ones in less than a year

It requires guts to battle your competition instead of hugging them.
Says the guy with the OD of a carried player

cmd.magma

i don't usually post in the forums maybe this is my first post but @makobex mate you're mistaken w75 was not as easy as it looks we were the 2nd largest tribe innit and norse was the biggest just like this w and it wasnt merry from the get go .
tbh the experience doesnt count for shit now xD
75 was my last w and i joined this after it and we had automatic t trains and auto taggin watchtowers so the experience is out of the window and pp abuse is in ..
anyways just to clear the air w75 was good and cody you don't have to explain yourself mate they haven't met the swedish giants yet :p

good luck to everyone on 93
cmd

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Either you guys play here on w93, or you're a bunch of people browsing the world forums provoking others? Or someone asked for backup? :D
It's true, i dont know anything about w75, like this cody guy doesnt know anything about me and my past worlds and our tribe Screw in general.
And you say about the automatic trains and WT etc etc. True, the game is very noob friendly now. But i find it weird how all these changes make it easier for everyone, yet there are less very good players in every world.
Many of us played worlds where even minting required scripts and AM/LA were utopian.
But skill and true knowledge of the game... that never changes, no matter the changes.

Last edited:

blckdrgn1

Either you guys play here on w93, or you're a bunch of people browsing the world forums provoking others? Or someone asked for backup? :D
It's true, i dont know anything about w75, like this cody guy doesnt know anything about me and my past worlds and our tribe Screw in general.
And you say about the automatic trains and WT etc etc. True, the game is very noob friendly now. But i find it weird how all these changes make it easier for everyone, yet there are less very good players in every world.
Many of us played worlds where even minting required scripts and AM/LA where utopian.
But skill and true knowledge of the game... that never changes, no matter the changes.

I can see twstats and have watched the w93 evolution and read plenty of the forums here to know how the world played out. Your enemies were weak because you guys recruited or allied then later on merged anyone who was a threat lol. Try that on a world where people arent willing to hug so much.

Also todays worlds are smaller yes but the worlds are not so full of noobs like the old worlds. Vets keep playing and noobs quit so over time the player base is more vets than noobs. Its just sad to see the vets hugging and acting like beating the left over noobs is something to be proud of haha

Last edited:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont follow the w93 world forums much. Just the gif thread coz it's fun. Many of my tribe mates dont even know me really lol
And yeah, we tried to recruit everyone in w74, didnt work, had to slay them. I pretty much got more ODA than you got in every world you played in every account.
Stop provoking, go back to your hole now random scrub

blckdrgn1

I dont follow the w93 world forums much. Just the gif thread coz it's fun. Many of my tribe mates dont even know me really lol
And yeah, we tried to recruit everyone in w74, didnt work, had to slay them. I pretty much got more ODA than you got in every world you played in every account.
Stop provoking, go back to your hole now random scrub

Its easy to get oda when you are nobling inactives. Your stats dont impress me sry but, not sorry

DeletedUser

I've played with many from @Night on W75, I was even briefly in the council on the W89 before it imploded for a variety of reasons. I know their story from W75 and have played with many of their key players. Yes, it certainly had the player base and leadership to give a good fight to a tribe like Screw and perhaps even win, though it is not my place to deal with hypotheticals. That said, W75 is not W93. Noobs does not have 1/10 of the player base that @Night did and Mintcream, 4nerds etc. would be like a godsend to Noobs, so this posturing is pointless. Screw cannot control the standard of its competition, it's unfortunate they suck but what can one do?

Saying "fight me in W100" is silly, turn around Noobs if you are worth your salt and try winning or gain respect that way. I've currently seen quite little there though that suggests this will happen.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why try to impress a guy who all that has to offer is empty words, few small acounts and assumptions on everything?
I'm just stating the fact that you're puny

I see you made your forum account early 2010. Worlds back then were still of good size (not as vast as the first worlds, but still sizeable). And you've won some of the newer smaller ones only. And you weren't even in top players considering OD. Points aren't the best indicator of one's achievements.
A player getting carried is what you are mate.

Anyway, this little chit chat is waste of time. It's just that people with ego intrigue me, especially when they back it with thin air