The Great War Rages

How much longer until SCREW get's 70%?

• We'll be home for Christmas Lads..... (0-3 months)

• World win end when Winter does (4-6 months)

• Mcgregor spirit shown but can't beat the champ (7-12 months)

• It's going to be a long & hard fought one.... (12 months +)

• The Coalition will turn this around.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser116463

W81 was a boring world and not worthy to mention tbh.

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am not looking to 'show' you. You came here making statements and laying claims. If I feel like playing w100, I shall. If you want to fight us, keep an eye out for me/us or take an account over on w93, message BlackGrimReeper in NOOBS or Birds of Paradise in SQUAD.

Now you have been given your options. Goodbye.

Even you acknowledge that stoic is just another tribe that will be merged later on in screw for more dominance

Some of their members at least ,not all
The rest will be food

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
And you interfering without having a acc on this world too

Let's stop with the screw cheering ,ok?

It you truly played this world and followed our forums you'd know what account he is on.

Why don't you do a little more research before hopping on here like gods greatest gift to TW.

And for that nobody challenging people to w100....

Frankly I've got nothing left to prove in TW. I'm not going to join a world for a vendetta against a nobody - if I join w100 by chance, it won't be to play against you specifically and you'll probably be casually rimmed.

That's also 15 months from now. So until then why don't you hop on a world and practice - cause if your gameplay is anything like your forum banter - it's a D- mate.

You kinda sound like that kid on the playground who would yell "my dad could beat you up." If your intention was to find suitable opponents for w100: you've failed miserably - however if you intended to look like an absolute baffoon.... than please proceed.

It's easy to hate from the sidelines - it's also why you'll never win.

DeletedUser

I'm not gonna try to save the titanic after it already hit the ice berg lol besides I'm on vacation from tw :) like I said I just won 3 worlds in a row the game gets boring and repetitive. W100 however will have many tw legends returning and a lot of highly skilled teams, that is more exciting to me than this snooze fest of a world.

I will keep an eye out for you otddeath or your team :) keep your same account or tribe names if you dare so I can find ya easy.

Not that I am playing W100, but I hope you have your W81 win on your profile. It makes sucky players easily distinguishable.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Even you acknowledge that stoic is just another tribe that will be merged later on in screw for more dominance

Some of their members at least ,not all
The rest will be food

Don't insinuate based on lack of knowledge. Where does he acknowledge that? All I see is him failing to mention them.

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It you truly played this world and followed our forums you'd know what account he is on.

Why don't you do a little more research before hopping on here like gods greatest gift to TW.

And for that nobody challenging people to w100....

Frankly I've got nothing left to prove in TW. I'm not going to join a world for a vendetta against a nobody - if I join w100 by chance, it won't be to play against you specifically and you'll probably be casually rimmed.

That's also 15 months from now. So until then why don't you hop on a world and practice - cause if your gameplay is anything like your forum banter - it's a D- mate.

You kinda sound like that kid on the playground who would yell "my dad could beat you up." If your intention was to find suitable opponents for w100: you've failed miserably - however if you intended to look like an absolute baffoon.... than please proceed.

It's easy to hate from the sidelines - it's also why you'll never win.

Considering I won world 89,your point is moot

The fact that I don't read your forums or most of the external posts has nothing to do with the game

And 15 months until world 100?

You got some inside info ?

From what I know w 100 won't start until mid 2019

blckdrgn1

Fleezus is right, he and these other guys in screw probably aren't suitable opponents for w100, they would just be miserable failures like he said :(

If you don't wanna come to the super bowl of TW that's fine, you would be out of your league anyway

DeletedUser120814

Okay all this talk is sweet and cute

But u guys dont realize the fact you recruited 4 nubs on the east lmfaooo

I wish i could show u how many nukes the idiot no bully and friends have lost over a 500 points barb, when it only costs me 75sp/75sw from each village!

I mean lmfaooooooo if u guys think u will win with players like that

Its simply hilarious he has lost over 10 nukes :) and i only lose 750 troops

Some people really need to grow a brain because he is even proud of himself :p

Lost all his farming units and i still have all mine and all my troops

How can screw recruit of bunch of idiots like that, check their external all they know is internals, by force(they ate their friends that are having surgery, disgusting :p) when we target them, u will realize the mistake u made, they are where they are by betraying their friends only.

War points lost cannot be canceled

Just sayinnnnn :) if i was in Noobs

I would have 6-7 caps already

DeletedUser

Fleezus is right, he and these other guys in screw probably aren't suitable opponents for w100, they would just be miserable failures like he said :(

If you don't wanna come to the super bowl of TW that's fine, you would be out of your league anyway

I don't know what a guy who can't even smurf his way to a win in the little leagues is going to do in a superbowl.

blckdrgn1

I don't know what a guy who can't even smurf his way to a win in the little leagues is going to do in a superbowl.

Nemesis who were you on 75? I dont remember you being there but I've seen you claim you were... you were with us on 89 for a bit but you were so lazy we had to internal you. From what fleezus has said you are doing the same here. Maybe you were good a long time ago but these days you are barely a step above a barb. Come to w100 if you are ready to step up to my level.

DeletedUser

Nemesis who were you on 75? I dont remember you being there but I've seen you claim you were... you were with us on 89 for a bit but you were so lazy we had to internal you. From what fleezus has said you are doing the same here. Maybe you were good a long time ago but these days you are barely a step above a barb. Come to w100 if you are ready to step up to my level.

You are amusing. I didn't play W75, I coplayed Walatiki1 I think it was on W89 for a short while. I stopped playing in @Night since I had some stuff going on and I was playing three worlds at the time.

I've won more than enough worlds, I've left my mark. I certainly don't need to win another just to prove I can beat a random nobody. I beat down random nobodys every day.

Last edited by a moderator:

blckdrgn1

I beat down random nobodys every day.

Is this why you think you are good?
giphy.gif

DeletedUser

Competence is only relative. You are just a random player and I am probably good enough to be at least above average. That's why it seems a tad pointless to challenge a random.

I do look forward to seeing you prove a name for yourself on the W93 battlefield regardless.

Got to say though, it's always amusing to see what greenhorns can do or if they are just hot air. Personally, I bet you just run away to W100 and hope that this is forgotten or that nobody from this world joins at that time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120814

Yikes :)
Wk3rd97.jpg

BUT

SCREW officially
0Q-X_-juQdCj0-iqXC2Hdg.png

on Rim Noobs & others :3

so we can get a much more accurate analysis of the great war raging & how individual players are doing. To start I am going to compile a list of who has the most caps & other war stats for people who aren't playing this world to see. This is going to be a short update and I will build on it when I have more energy tomorrow.

21hWgSl3SyiXrqfuNBOSsA.png

The Coalition has battled bravely and the war is fierce but SCREW is holding a firm advantage. Above is the current map of the world. SCREW's dominance sits at 43.1/70 of the percent required to trigger the end game conditions. Below are the new stats & some detailed info on SQUAD and NOOBS. I am going to make a prediction on how much longer this world will go on.

SCREW's weekly captures since first capture
VZK-HJ9BRkS5Sxv_PIKpLg.png

Based on the average of the last 5 weeks (31-35 - I won't count 36 as it's only half over) which are pretty consistent, SCREW will achieve 70% in under 3 months or just in time for Christmas. Obviously not all will agree with this but if current trends continue that's statistically how things will play out.

My rationale:

Total Villages in the world: 26.935
Total Player Villages: 12.930
SCREWs current village count: 5570
Average Gains per week: 358.8

To get 70% = ((12.930 * 0,7) - 5570) / 358.8 = 9.7 weeks
To get 100% = (12.930-5570) = 7360 / 358.8 = 20.5 weeks

Edit: Derped some math....Order of operations lel thanks Arnbae :*

Obviously new villages will be forming and some new players will be joining but others will be deleting and barbing and I do believe that SCREW will be capturing more as time progresses.... so I did take that into account as well. But it's time to drive the final nail in the coffin if SCREW wanna drive home this world win.

And finally the promised stats from the two fronts. Let's honour those who are tearing it up so hard!

SQUAD Front (the core)

y1ANBpbSS8WFK3XTqY4AEw.png

"Blue" = former SCREW & "Red" former Coalition
EVn6mo82Tk6kEiF8duQFmA.png

QejbRwDYQRuGKJGkUX0PoA.png

r9NXrduFSl67uo3T4-01KA.png

6rGeolv9QZaNTZU-GeLSaQ.png

*I stopped at those who don't have any caps so below is a bit more accurate

Side 1:
Tribes: SCREW
Side 2:
Tribes: SQUAD

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 731
Side 2: 206
Difference: 525

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,361,658
Side 2: 1,440,257
Difference: 3,921,401

chart

NOOBS Front (North & South)

o9YWq2clRYOnsGAr_7BzuQ.png

"Blue" = former SCREW & "Red" former Coalition
7N00N5ozRkOoOYYv4Ep8-A.png

E6iXenTbSMmwx0fLlEVagw.png

*I stopped at those who don't have any caps so below is a bit more accurate

Side 1:
Tribes: SCREW
Side 2:
Tribes: NOOBS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 219
Side 2: 176
Difference: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,707,322
Side 2: 1,335,591
Difference: 371,731

chart

I will be doing an update about STOIC later.... stay tuned

TL;DR is statistics say this world has about 3-4 months left.... about two and a half months to get 70% And 30 days to close.

Also side note this was was 420th post so....

g4lZjiw.gif
tyyyyy Clyyyydee ur the best

Ur great stats and facts made it clear where our focus should be going

Thank you Jesus for showing us the right path <3

DeletedUser120814

And please dont report meee!

Jesus is a spanish name as well... dont go there lol

DeletedUser120814

Oh well i had to go ahead and mark screw as barb

Lets have fun