Farming (LA) LA Enhancer (ntoombs19's FA Filter)

DeletedUser22739

Author
ntoombs19
Contributors
Ibra Gonza II
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://scripts.ibragonza.nl/enhancer/enhancer.js');void(0);
Public?
Public
- Note from Moderation Team -
Please note that while this script is Approved for use, it is considered
illegal to leave your computer(*) and have it farm for you automatically. This will be considered as botting and punished as such.
(*) by for example using a weight

Renamed to LA Enhancer
There is a lot in this script so I understand it will be confusing to some people. If you have any questions or would like to report a bug, please message me or contact me on skype (username: ntoombs19).

The script (This is different than the one before)
//Edit by mod// currently working and legal version:

Code:
javascript:$.getScript('https://scripts.ibragonza.nl/enhancer/enhancer.js');void(0);

Original version:
Code:
[COLOR=#333333][I]javascript:$.ajaxSetup({dataType:"script"});$.getScript('https://ntoombs19.github.io/LA-Enhancer/js/main.min.js');void 0;[/I][/COLOR]

Settings Menu
i3N6GPF.jpg

What it does
This script has 3 main features: Filtering, page loading, and key commands. As you can see in the settings panel, you have the ability to load 1 page or all pages by setting last page to 'max'. So, "load pages 1 to max" will load all the pages. The script will show you what page is currently loading so your browser won't hang. For users with a poor network connection, the page loading can take a long time so loading fewer pages at a time would probably be a good idea. When clicking A, B, or C, the row containing those buttons will be hidden. If an error occurs such as "Not enough units" or "You can only send 5 attacks per second", the row will reappear and my script will not think it has been farmed yet. By setting filters, you can farm even faster by not having to check for various factors such as the last report, wall level, estimated resources, or whether the last attack received a full or partial haul. Those "info" images will provide details as to what that particular feature will do when you hover over it. The script also includes integration with the FA Keypress script to allow you to farm even faster. Now you can farm with the master button so you won't have to think about which button to click.
Disclaimer: there is no validation for correct input. It is the users responsibility to ensure all inputs have valid values.

Filters

• Load Pages: Load's a set number of pages. The first input is the start page, the second number is the end page. Setting this to max will automatically use the last page.
  • Order/Direction: Selects what the pages will be ordered by and in what direction. This setting and the load pages setting cannot be changed after running the script for the first time. To change these settings, the page will need to be reloaded and the script run again.
  • Hide farmed rows: Saves the the village coordinates of any village you send troops to using this script in the browsers cache. If this filter is enabled, the script will hide all villages that have had troops sent to it since x amount of time. The format is in minutes so for 2 hours, the input would be 120 minutes. Changing this value will not change the time for villages already in the cache but will be the timeout for villages farmed after that value was changed. It is important to note that this does not set the timer once the attack lands but rather sets the timer when the attack is sent. Clicking the reset button will only reset the rows that are loaded on the page (including hidden rows). It will not reset rows if those rows are not loaded.
  • Hide/show continent(s): Hides or shows a list of continents separated by a comma. This is useful if the terms of a diplomatic relationship with another tribe is to not farm in their K.
  • Middle column filters: These filters will only be applied if the check box next to them is enabled.
  • Hide hauls: will hide whichever radio button is selected.
  • Hide attacks: Hide's rows where the number of attacks going to that village is greater than, less than, or equal to a number.
  • Hide wall lvl: Hides rows where the wall level is greater than, less than, or equal to a number. Rows where the wall lvl is a question mark will be assumed to have a wall lvl of zero.
  • Hide distances: Hides rows greater than, less than, or equal to (pointless?) a number. This input can have a decimal value (eg. 30.2)
  • Hide scout reports: Will remove rows where the estimated resources are greater than, less than, or equal to a number. Rows without any resource information will be assumed to have 0 resources.
  • Attack time filter: Hides/shows villages attacked within a certain time. Useful for C farming.
  • Hide reports: Checked report types will be hidden.
  • Apply/Reset: Clicking "Apply Filters" will run through all the rows and hide any rows that match a filter setting. Clicking "Reset Table" will show all rows loaded even if they were hidden by clicking the button or by a filter.
Profiles
Profiles allow the user to save settings in their browsers cache for later use.
  • Create new: Creates a new profile with the current settings. The user will be prompted to set a name for the profile. Profiles cannot have the same name.
  • Set default: Sets the selected profile to the default profile.
  • Delete: Deletes the currently selected profile. The user will be prompted to confirm they wish to delete the profile. The default profile can not be deleted.
  • Update: Setset the current inputs to the selected profile.
  • Export: Retrieves a string of text containing all the settings to be pasted in a notebook, forum, or mail.
  • Import: Opens prompt to paste exported settings
Keypress Settings
I stole this feature from crimsoni's FA keypress script. This aspect of the script works the same as that script. I recommend only mapping numbers, letters, and arrows for the keypress settings. Some of the characters won't show in text box the way they do on your keyboard so it may get confusing if you use anything other than the recommended keys.
Master Button Settings
This is what controls what action is taken when clicking the master button. If an MBS is enabled (checked) the script will look at that MBS and perform the selected action (A, B, C, Skip) if the row matches the profile. If the row does not match the first enabled MBS profile the script will then look at the next enabled MBS profile to see if it's a match and perform the action if it is. This process will occur for each enabled MBS in order until the row matches one of the profiles and the selected action is performed. If the row matches none of the profiles then the default action will be taken.
Languages
For those interested in viewing this script in a particular language, you can translate the following text into that language and I will add it to the script. Just change the text inside the quotes. Also be sure to tell me what language it is.
[SPOIL][NOPARSE]//Language: English
//Translator: ntoombs19
var filter_01 = "FA Filter Settings";
var filter_02 = "Instructions";
var filter_03 = "Created by";
var filter_04 = "Load Pages";
var filter_05 = "to";
var filter_06 = "Enable";
var filter_07 = "Hide All/None";
var filter_08 = "Scout Attack";
var filter_09 = "No losses";
var filter_10 = "Some losses";
var filter_11 = "Lost, but damaged building(s)";
var filter_12 = "Lost,but scouted";
var filter_13 = "Lost";
var filter_14 = "Order By";
var filter_15 = "Distance";
var filter_16 = "Time";
var filter_17 = "Direction";
var filter_18 = "Ascending";
var filter_19 = "Descending";
var filter_20 = "Hide Hauls";
var filter_21 = "Full";
var filter_22 = "Partial";
var filter_23 = "Hide Attacks";
var filter_24 = "Greater Than";
var filter_25 = "Less Than";
var filter_26 = "Equal To";
var filter_27 = "Hide farms sent to in the last";
var filter_28 = "minutes";
var filter_29 = "Reset";
var filter_30 = "Hide Wall Lvl";
var filter_31 = "Hide Distances";
var filter_32 = "Hide";
var filter_33 = "Show";
var filter_34 = "continent(s)";
var filter_35 = "Hide scout reports with resources";
var filter_36 = "villages attacked in the last";
var filter_37 = "minutes(s)";
var filter_38 = "Run default automatically";
var filter_39 = "Hide scout reports where C is disabled";
var filter_40 = "Farm Assistant";
var filter_41 = "Farm Assistant - Loading page";
var filter_42 = "Language";
var instructions_01 = "Checked report types will be hidden";
var instructions_02 = "Filters left unchecked will not be applied";
var instructions_03 = "Separate continents with a period. Example: 55.54.53";
var instructions_04 = "This filter will hide rows that were farmed \"n\" minutes ago. The default is 60 minutes. Changing the time will only affect newly farmed rows. Clicking reset will reset all the timers for each row but only the rows loaded.";
var instructions_05 = "Save and load your various settings configurations here. Changing profiles will load the selected profile. The default will load automatically when the script is run.";
var instructions_06 = "Adjust page size to 100 for faster page loading";
var dialog_01 = "Are you sure you want to reset your recently farmed villages?";
var dialog_02 = "You are already on the default profile. Would you like to create a new profile and set it to default?";
var dialog_03 = "Profile name";
var dialog_04 = "You already have a profile with that name. Please choose another name";
var dialog_05 = "Your profile name cannot be empty. Please try again.";
var dialog_06 = "You cannot delete your default profile";
var dialog_07 = "You cannot export/import the default profile. To export these settings, create a new profile, then try exporting again.";
var dialog_08 = "Copy to clipboard: Ctrl+C, Enter";
var dialog_09A = "FA Filter: ";
var dialog_09B = "
Instructions: To import this profile, copy the following line of code then import the copied settings by pasting them into the prompt after clicking import on the FA Filter Script settings panel
Code:
";
var dialog_09C = "
";
var dialog_10 = "Profile Settings";
var dialog_11 = "Ctrl+V to paste here settings here";
var dialog_12 = "You already have a profile with that name.";
var dialog_13 = "Reload this script to see the new language. This page will refresh automatically.";
var profile_01 = "Settings profile";
var profile_02 = "Apply";
var profile_03 = "Reset";
var profile_04 = "New";
var profile_05 = "Set Default";
var profile_06 = "Delete";
var profile_07 = "Update";
var profile_08 = "Export";
var profile_09 = "Import";
var profile_10 = "Default";[/NOPARSE][/SPOIL]Languages currently supported:
  • English
  • Spanish
  • Arabic
  • Greek
Future Improvements
  • Hide success messages, error messages, or both
  • Asynchronous page loading
  • Sorting by wall and resources
  • Village priority list to farm from more important villages first
  • Custom troop order (send certain troops first, second, third, etc...)
  • Custom filtering besides wall and distance
  • Auto pagination to reduce page loading time
  • Add two new versions (FA Filter Lite, and FA Filter Mobile)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 4

Gafiam

the script actually used to work fine for me after the fix a few weeks ago. but then the fix was made for the no row 102. and since then its giving me a different problem.
if the script goes to a new village and loads the page(s) but there are no barbs to load (ie because they are all already being attacked and you got hide attacks > 0 activated) then it no longer just moves on to the next village when u press C instead it will tell you "that button is not selectable. skipping row".
and then it just hangs there and you manually have to move to the next village or it will just stay there.
aslong as 1 barb is loaded it will move to the next village just fine but if there are no barbs loaded it no longer moves on to the next village.
fix would be appreciated.

ps: I co play on world 93 so its not a new world issue like the posts above me.

I think this is happening because of the bug of the first village as well. If there is a village on the buged spot to the right show in the image of "Cry me a river of Tears", the function to skip village when All rows are hidden is working just fine, but when there isn't any village there, the function to skip village because of the rows bugs as well.

DeletedUser121105

yeah you could be right. I have no idea as to the reason for the bug. if its a small fix it would be appreciated.

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I finally found some time to do it and I fixed the script(s) and they should work now, note that I moved the scripts to a different location (so I can keep overview over my different projects since no one seems to be willing to take over except for me :D ) so you'll need to change the code:

The original ntoombs one:
Code:
javascript:$.get('https://scripts.ibragonza.nl/enhancer/enhancer.js');void(0);

And the new one (it works slightly faster than the original ntoombs one)
Code:
javascript:$.get('https://scripts.ibragonza.nl/enhancer/enhancerAlt.js');void(0);

Good luck, I hope they work, my initial tests shows it does, but you never know what bugs pop up of course :)
@AlwaysAl0ne @Cry me a river of Tears @Gafiam @Ghostoxa @BoneCrusher.Exe @MMx2 @Under Average @Niccowski @divokykmen3 @Joe10P @Dino

Note:
I also fixed the layout issues and the row 101-102 issues that were mentioned before :)

EDIT:
It may be necessary to clear cache before using it. If you have an old version cached, it may be that the scripts still have the same issues as before :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser120206

You're a life saver Ibra for many of the users who prefer LA Enchancer over FA Key Press.

~Patrick

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

I finally found some time to do it and I fixed the script(s) and they should work now, note that I moved the scripts to a different location (so I can keep overview over my different projects since no one seems to be willing to take over except for me :D ) so you'll need to change the code:

Code:

Code:
javascript:$.get('https://scripts.ibragonza.nl/enhancer/enhancerAlt.js');void(0);

Good luck, I hope they work, my initial tests shows it does, but you never know what bugs pop up of course :)
@AlwaysAl0ne @Cry me a river of Tears @Gafiam @Ghostoxa @BoneCrusher.Exe @MMx2 @Under Average @Niccowski @divokykmen3 @Joe10P @Dino

Note:
I also fixed the layout issues and the row 101-102 issues that were mentioned before :)

This is great!

Layout has been fixed as well its much appreciated :D

DeletedUser

For me the script works perfectly fine but my co keeps getting the unskippable row error.
I used teamviewer to see what was wrong but was not able to fix the problem on her pc.
Have tried 3 different browsers (chrome, Firefox and Opera) but none worked.

Also tried to reset settings and mirror them with mine still got the unskippable row error (also in all villages)
any clue what could fix this since the script is working perfect for me. (already tried using the old version as well)
pressing the skip button works but then when you try farming again you still get the same error.

Thanks in advance ;)

DeletedUser

hmmm, that's weird since I did not make any changes to the skip functionality. :s

Is anyone else having this issue too?

There was surtainly something different in this script to the previous one i used.

The previous one send faster and gave me the max 5 attacks per second error once every 10 attacks or so. (now this is only once per 50 or so)
Furthermore, the previous version had the second report stuck in a new row and would skip it completely. this is now fixed and it start with number one and works perfectly for me.
Here is the old layout which has been fixed by your new script

f3029b9c39.jpg

But like i said no clue why it does not work for my co which uses the exact same script and i made sure other options where simmilar as well.

DeletedUser

Found a fix and feel kinda stupid for it :p

But if anyone else has this problem make sure you erease all your browser cookies and cashe to reload the scripts.
Script is working perfectly for my co now as well ;)

Ibra gonza Thanks for updating this script and helping us out a great deal!

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Code:

Code:

Note:

EDIT:
It may be necessary to clear cache before using it. If you have an old version cached, it may be that the scripts still have the same issues as before :)

Absolute legend!

DeletedUser121132

Hey guys im having a bit of a meltdown here... I can't seem to get the La enhancer to work ive had it before and it ran well off both opera and chrome however now i try to use it and it doesnt work, it doesnt even load its like i have imputed the wrong code.

Ive cleared the cache on my web browsers and no luck

Any idea?

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys im having a bit of a meltdown here... I can't seem to get the La enhancer to work ive had it before and it ran well off both opera and chrome however now i try to use it and it doesnt work, it doesnt even load its like i have imputed the wrong code.

Ive cleared the cache on my web browsers and no luck

Any idea?

Open up console (ctrl + shift + j on opera), click the script and paste what comes in console here and I'll check if I can find the cause.

DeletedUser121132

Its all good thank you very much i think i had a brief blonde moment, is it me or has it got a lot faster?

Thanks

Nocturne

Reaction score
the script won't change the village for me when the troops run out?
anyone knows a fix to this?

DeletedUser121160

Am I the only the with the script not loading?

When I click the script on my quick bar the loading logos comes out and spins but thats it nothing happens after??