Rate the Player Above

mattcurr

I think we can change the culture of at least this world by being light hearted a holes who keep our it in game. Not litterally a holes like the modern culture seems to be.

You notice some of the people who flamed me at first are finally getting IT

Marshyyy

Reaction score
Albanian1235

Sorry Thinblueline, gonna pass on you since you are at 300pts :/

Growth: 10/10 - Looks like a lot of "easy nobling" being done. Actually a very smart way of playing IMO and also my preferred method if made possible.

Location: 10/10 - Doesn't seem like a lot of actual competition over there (depending on which way you spread

OD: 4/10 - low, low, and low. Don't know much about you (or anything to be honest) but I would guess merging for the bases, or maybe talking people out of bases... So my rating might be inaccurate.

Profile: 3/10 - Seems a bit meh for not having the ODA to backup how cocky your profile appears at first glance

Tribe: 8/10 - Good points per player, and decent positioning

Farming: 3/10 - The numbers that are being put up for a rank 1 account are very poor, especially given the open location

Chols001 - I'm one of the co's

DeletedUser65940

Chols001

Growth: 8/10 - Solid consistent growth. Not many (if any) free vills.

OD: 9/10 - Dealt out a lot of punishment but defended a bit as well

Profile: 5/10 - meh.

Tribe: 10/10 - Excellent tribe full of players who will probably be here til the end of the world.

Farming: 10/10 - Awesome. I am jealous (but to be doing 1/3 of your hauling with 1/5 the villages, I'm happy)

The Red Hot Chili Pepper

DeletedUser121160

The Red Hot Chilli Pepper

Growth:
7/10. Solid growth, consistent can't see that hes pp abusing.

Location: 7/10. Lots of potential, plenty of room to expand on, south, east, west you name it

ODA: 7/10. Decent for your size. Didn't just pass along freely.

Profile: 4/10. words i dont like words

Tribe: 7/10. Low number of members but can be better in terms of team work? Can see potentials

Farming: 8/10. Best farming 11th Sep, 895k nice good work

looklookpop

DeletedUser121006

looklookpop
Growth: 8/10 I reckon it could have been better, maybe +2 villages?

ODA: 9/10 Looks like you fought for your villages and I like that.

Profile: 1/10 Lol just an image?!

Tribe: 4/10 Rim tribe with plenty of dead weight I think

Farming: 7/10 Well played given you have 8 villages

Koumadokits

Garrock

Koumadokits:

Growth: 6/10 seems a bit average. Yes I know you had a week late start.

ODA: 7/10 respectable. Nothing to suggest you are overly aggressive, but you aren't shy either.

Profile: 5/10 That GIF has scarred me forever

Tribe: 4/10 select recruitment perhaps, some slow growers

Farming: 8/10 respectable farming top 35 in a day, far above your rank. good job

- Uruzian

DeletedUser121006

Koumadokits:

Growth: 6/10 seems a bit average. Yes I know you had a week late start.

ODA: 7/10 respectable. Nothing to suggest you are overly aggressive, but you aren't shy either.

Profile: 5/10 That GIF has scarred me forever

Tribe: 4/10 select recruitment perhaps, some slow growers

Farming: 8/10 respectable farming top 35 in a day, far above your rank. good job

- Uruzian

3 weeks but whatever, appreciated:)

hurod

Week later than him:

Uruzian:

Koumadokits:

DeletedUser121006

Week later than him:

Uruzian:

Koumadokits:

We were pp farming from 2nd of August to 11th of August. Then we restarted on the rim.

.Smiler

Uruzian:

Growth: 8/10 Consistant Growth, from what iv seen of Garrock before he will keep the account top tier throughout this world.

Location: 7/10 Nice cluster to the rear of your tribe with multiple options for expansion.

ODA: 8/10 Given out a fair bit of damage so it seems.

Profile: 2/10 Dull, But who am i to talk ?:D

Tribe: 7.5/10 Good players in the tribe i have seen in other worlds although havn't much experience seeing your Duke in action so couldn't make an honest opinion on ho well PI is ran.

Farming: 9/10 4th on in a day, very nice but to be expected from a player of your caliber with access to rim with not as much competition around you

.Smiler

DeletedUser120425

Smiler.

Growth: 8/10 Top 25 is the reason I would originally give 9, but due to the last conquers being internals, I deducted 1 point. (Nothing wrong with this, inactives must be eaten up)

Location: 8/10 Nice location, and great opportunity to either dominate the continent line, or pursue the rim as it grows and dominate that area.

ODA: 6/10 Not to impressive given your Points, however due to the fact a number of your villages have been internals, it is to be expected. (But this means you have troops spare to launch, so it can be jumped up)

Profile: 1/10 - Very Basic, and looking for bashers this early is not something I'd personally do.

Tribe: 9/10 - Very small, probably close players who can work well together. Being at Rank 4 with 8 members is impressive, hopefully the future does not see a mass recruitment phase.

Farming: 7/10 - Given your Ranking, I feel this should be a lot higher, should easily be within the Top 40, pushing Top 20. However this depends on how you build your account, may be defensive based, in which case the ranking makes sense.

W95 IGN ; codygoodthegreat

DeletedUser121006

Smiler.

Growth: 8/10 Top 25 is the reason I would originally give 9, but due to the last conquers being internals, I deducted 1 point. (Nothing wrong with this, inactives must be eaten up)

Location: 8/10 Nice location, and great opportunity to either dominate the continent line, or pursue the rim as it grows and dominate that area.

ODA: 6/10 Not to impressive given your Points, however due to the fact a number of your villages have been internals, it is to be expected. (But this means you have troops spare to launch, so it can be jumped up)

Profile: 1/10 - Very Basic, and looking for bashers this early is not something I'd personally do.

Tribe: 9/10 - Very small, probably close players who can work well together. Being at Rank 4 with 8 members is impressive, hopefully the future does not see a mass recruitment phase.

Farming: 7/10 - Given your Ranking, I feel this should be a lot higher, should easily be within the Top 40, pushing Top 20. However this depends on how you build your account, may be defensive based, in which case the ranking makes sense.

W95 IGN ; codygoodthegreat

Cody would get 10/10 just for being Cody, but with you in it, 15/10 OVERALL. <3

mattcurr

Cody would get 10/10 just for being Cody, but with you in it, 15/10 OVERALL. <3
Growth: 5/10 - I presume you see yourself as a top starter given your posts you're ~55,000 points off pace of a top account day for day from the start of the world. In other words I'm comparing you to top accounts 3 weeks ago. I then subtracted 1 because the rim should increase your start up speed

Location: 7/10- good position to expand but you'll need to join Jager or pi eventually

OD: 8/10- it's what I would expect for an account of your size can't tell if you spent troops wisely though

Profile: 5/10 - not a fan

Tribe: 5/10- average

Farming: 7/10- you farm well enough

Tudadar

DeletedUser121006

Growth: 5/10 - I presume you see yourself as a top starter given your posts you're ~55,000 points off pace of a top account day for day from the start of the world. In other words I'm comparing you to top accounts 3 weeks ago. I then subtracted 1 because the rim should increase your start up speed

Then Krovikan's growth is 6/10? Cause in a month he was around 60k and I joined the world with 1000 prem, spending 500 on prem account and LA:)

mattcurr

Then Krovikan's growth is 6/10? Cause in a month he was around 60k and I joined the world with 1000 prem, spending 500 on prem account and LA:)
3 weeks or a month? You can't say both, I mean unless you are in a time warp I don't know how it went from 3 weeks to a month since yesterday. I was litterally going by your words