Top Tribes!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

ShaggyDog

No one has specificity stated they aren't that's not the point of contention. The argument is there are things to say about crawl if someone wanted to put in the time to do so.

They can choose to not or to. I'm just glad we are getting decent reviews and having a back and forth without insults being slung.

Jinx if I've ever seen one. We shall now return to our regularly-scheduled poop slinging.

Deleted User - 4669627

I'm hoping once more reviews are up we can have an interesting discussion thanks shyd.

My only critisim is that it was less about hocore and more about you. That said if I were reviewing hocore I'm not sure what I'd say other then they don't appear to be fighting back much at all. So good on you on spicing things up.

Glad to have you back
i went to sleep assuming i left the spotlight on HoCor, assuming if there were any discussion when i woke, it would be about them
they had 1 last night to be part of the W94 discussion, they lost it to an academy
there really wasn't much to say about them at this point, except they are losing without putting up a fight
there was plenty to say in the past, the links were included, all that was left to say was good-bye

basically, nicko was the only 1 who was really vocal, he's gone
in their silence, i was much more the voice of both *RiM* and FnB than anybody from their tribes (except nicko)
they were also the only tribes i had any actual agreements with and interaction in game
perhaps, its no wonder they assumed i would only ever speak well of them
but its hard to divorce our stories, they are more interwoven than any others

future reviews will be about the tribes, not about me :oops:

that being said, onto the topic whether or not review crawl...

7606501fc9850feb34c709bdebe20fd6.png

There are basically 3 tribes in W94 atm worth reviewing
NN Family
Smart! (idk if they have any family in that pic tbh)
Vodka (who i presume has no family?)

HoCor was basically included because I wanted to end their story, not because they warranted a review at this point.
Apologies to Purge. for missing the end to their story, but you were invited to declare on HoCor and did not
i will mention the Purge Merge in NN review and include the link to past reviews of Purge.

I hoped to review CRAWL one day, they read the forums, they posted, they were not always NN academy, they started on their own
I remember the story of CRAWL from their first appearance in W94 forums, I could tell it, if there is call for it, I am sure it would produce discussion, perhaps as much as my not telling it produced :p
When they entered the top 10, they were an academy, they barely belonged in the top 10 tribe, its when the top 10 began to be all about the top 5, yet I was still reviewing 10, FnB and *RiM* had not yet merged, FnB was rank 6

long story short, times change
now i am reviewing only top 5, though only to say good bye to HoCor and finish their story in w94
CRAWL is 2x the size of HoCor
they are closer to rank 3 than rank 5, and the next rank 5 tribe will be even further from them

I did not name this thread Top Five Tribes!
i named it Top Tribes!
the question is where to draw the line
This will be the only Top 5 Tribe review, i expect next will be top 3 or 4

i think, i will give CRAWL a review this time?
next time, we will see

it is entirely possible atm that CRAWL could end up playing a pivotal role in this world's future :eek:
Vodka and Smart! could end their war? Both end up warring NN? :rolleyes:
CRAWL could become a wildcard?

upon reconsideration, i believe CRAWL warrants at least 1 review in w94, despite them being an academy/family
the objections in the debate here were to the contention CRAWL were independent, not whether an academy should be reviewed

does anybody wish to argue that i skip CRAWL and move straight to Vodka?

kingraz

Reaction score
So any player outside of NN Can attack Crawl with no interference of NN? Thus making them independent? Don't be so stupid.

I assume you are from Smart? I am glad that I am not allied to you then. Even when we were allied to AXE in past, we accepted their call and joined the war to certain extent.

Even when we merged with YES, we did not allow even their tiniest of player agreed and willing to fight rot in drains. No matter what we do, we do it in full scale with no selfish players.

I like your strategy of leaving your allies to rot - please continue :)

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I assume you are from Smart? I am glad that I am not allied to you then. Even when we were allied to AXE in past, we accepted their call and joined the war to certain extent.

Even when we merged with YES, we did not allow even their tiniest of player agreed and willing to fight rot in drains. No matter what we do, we do it in full scale with no selfish players.

Hes not from Smart!

Jesus, Razer said he's glad we can evaluate without throwing shade at each other, yet two NN players have thrown shade at Smart! for no reason. Clearly you aren't mature enough to just play the game and maturely analyse the tribes. Now, I'm glad I'm not allied to you :)

Last edited:

kingraz

Reaction score
Hes not from Smart!

Jesus, Razer said he's glad we can evaluate without throwing shade at each other, yet two NN players have thrown shade at Smart! for no reason. Clearly you aren't mature enough to just play the game and maturely analyse the tribes. Now, I'm glad I'm not allied to you :)

Chill mate, I guess your BP gets high soon. I assumed and I clearly mentioned that and did not boast as a fact, hope your higher maturity picks that up from a person with lower maturity. If it hurts that I used the word SMART! I apologise.Hope All is OK!?

In any scenario, no matter whether you are mature, immature, God player or God tribe, whateverrr. Never imagined an ally would be left alone especially when the world is kinda sorted with borders (limited tribes). Anyway, I will let you guys run your business and mind my own.

If you think stating my opinion/observation on How HoCor is sliding so smooth is mud slinging. Well I can't help it.

Lets talk about Sports then.

kingraz

Reaction score
An NN member is listed as the point of contact for CRAWL. Their members are constantly joining NN with no response. It's very clearly an academy tribe. This really should've even be a point of contention, there's no denying that they are a family.

Sir, please see what we are trying to say, then read it carefully. I have already mentioned that they are our family and they even made a cut to NN. All came from my post already and no need to investigate that harder, we can save some energy.

I was talking to a point where they rightfully deserve a spot on the review column. The name on the tribe is just temporary as we are grooming new leaders to take the spot left by ex Crawl Duke. You are free to think on what pleases you. I just had to point my opinion on why they deserve a place in the review list. There were several tribe's with their academies and they vanished under lights, we encouraged them to play their game and did not try to eat them for no reason, hence they are alive and kicking.

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Chill mate, I guess your BP gets high soon. I assumed and I clearly mentioned that and did not boast as a fact, hope your higher maturity picks that up from a person with lower maturity. If it hurts that I used the word SMART! I apologise.Hope All is OK!?

In any scenario, no matter whether you are mature, immature, God player or God tribe, whateverrr. Never imagined an ally would be left alone especially when the world is kinda sorted with borders (limited tribes). Anyway, I will let you guys run your business and mind my own.

If you think stating my opinion/observation on How HoCor is sliding so smooth is mud slinging. Well I can't help it.

Lets talk about Sports then.

I'm not mad or trying to be an ass. I'm just stating not everyone that tries to slate NN or Billy is in Smart!, yet whenever someone makes a comment which can be seen as even slightly bad against NN, it is pointed at Smart! straight away. Just want the finger pointing to chill out a little bit.

Lord BillyNoMates

shut up dog

we both know when the going gets tough ull slowly toodle on back inside your kennel

DeletedUser27158

What up that review part 2? I've been munching on this same bag of popcorn for 48 hours

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

He's from Vodka. This has been ascertained multiple times

DeletedUser93260

Players in Crawl are my brothers and I treat them as such. Crawl players are every bit a part of NN and it really makes no sense to do a separate review when we are basically just one big tribe.

Deleted User - 4669627

i am tempted to agree with you, i was mistaken in believing they were not always family to NN, in fact they were created by Kekua
seems tw forgot to pay the bill on twstats.com though, so can't review anybody atm :(

DeletedUser

i am tempted to agree with you, i was mistaken in believing they were not always family to NN, in fact they were created by Kekua
seems tw forgot to pay the bill on twstats.com though, so can't review anybody atm :(

It's back up get to work :p

Deleted User - 4669627

will review vodka shortly, suddenly they're looking much better? if only by comparison :oops:

-dark asses-

Reaction score
Vodka review is up

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/top-tribes.280340/#post-7049280

Congrats on winning Shahyd's Seal of Approval

^^ this certificate is redeemable for 1 million PP anytime after 18/9/2117 :D

That's a serious inflation rate :p, but given the evolution of the worlds as this game has progressed, during my time of playing, Premium Points value to real currency has significantly diminished from my perspective so it might not be unreasonable, especially since the advent of premium farming that I have recently discovered after my time away. It has become the norm to have thousands of points without any currency input required.

The game has balanced this with more ways to spend it, thus the overall result being to encourage more players to start new worlds to make up for the diminished (although not diminishing) user base some of the old worlds had. Given they have kept the cost of purchase the same, I commend them on how they achieved a higher multi world activity so larger worlds, with more features, without making it a pay to win. buying PP is now more optional as it was originally intended.

My concern lies in their profits. I hope it is not connected with forgetting to renew the twstats.com domain as shown in the enclosed image (purchased by someone in the UK?). :D

I didn't expect or intend this to include my brief thoughts on premium points and how it has progressed but thanks all for reading my waffle if you did, now read the reviews previously given and enjoy the real literature by @shahyd. They are well done, and I thank most for keeping their thoughts about them objective and not from experiences within a tribe.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 00.10.39.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 00.10.39.png
    450.6 KB · Views: 6