So... Who's joining W96 with me?!

mattcurr

Are these people really claiming that they're good because they're rank 1 after day 1 of Beginners protection. I said the guy can't farm or build right. He can buy resources, and he can have high points during day 1 and his tribe has nothing to do with him. Call me a blow hard when he leads farming stats in the noble era through 10 villages and I'll admit I was wrong.

DeletedUser120425

Are these people really claiming that they're good because they're rank 1 after day 1 of Beginners protection. I said the guy can't farm or build right. He can buy resources, and he can have high points during day 1 and his tribe has nothing to do with him. Call me a blow hard when he leads farming stats in the noble era through 10 villages and I'll admit I was wrong.
giphy.gif

DeletedUser121194

C49_CDAA0-33_FD-46_E5-8_D85-1_BD0609_F0387.png
We can’t make academy ? We make 1 and we don’t make more.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Let's be real, if you think fame will stay a top tribe you're delusional puyut. Good job on bnarbo in spiking every barb around you guys tho, I'm sure that you'll make lots of friends :D

Once BP is over we'll see what you're made off. I think you might have indeed been carried on the .Ro server

Last edited:

DeletedUser121194

Speak more.
At least we do something not just post on the forum

DeletedUser120247

Its true they do more than talk .

Subject The tribe Hall of Fame declared war on tribe Armageddon!
Sent Sep 19, 2017 15:38:50
The tribe is now at war with Hall of Fame!

War name: Dominance

Declaration:
We need to dominance this world and we will start with you :)

giphy.gif