Top Tribes!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

That's a serious inflation rate :p, but given the evolution of the worlds as this game has progressed, during my time of playing, Premium Points value to real currency has significantly diminished from my perspective so it might not be unreasonable, especially since the advent of premium farming that I have recently discovered after my time away. It has become the norm to have thousands of points without any currency input required.

The game has balanced this with more ways to spend it, thus the overall result being to encourage more players to start new worlds to make up for the diminished (although not diminishing) user base some of the old worlds had. Given they have kept the cost of purchase the same, I commend them on how they achieved a higher multi world activity so larger worlds, with more features, without making it a pay to win. buying PP is now more optional as it was originally intended.

My concern lies in their profits. I hope it is not connected with forgetting to renew the twstats.com domain as shown in the enclosed image (purchased by someone in the UK?). :D

I didn't expect or intend this to include my brief thoughts on premium points and how it has progressed but thanks all for reading my waffle if you did, now read the reviews previously given and enjoy the real literature by @shahyd. They are well done, and I thank most for keeping their thoughts about them objective and not from experiences within a tribe.
*blush*

long ago, there was only pa, but it made a HUGE difference, consider having 1k villages but no pa?
THAT was when it was pay to win o_O
worse, it was basically a time of slavery :eek:

what american or euro co-played on an indian account in w50 for example? none? the indian was the co?
it did not matter if your average national income was $100 a month or $4,000 a month, pa cost $5
did not matter if your country had bankcards, bankcards were what you needed to buy pp

now you can simply create pp from nothing, i started my w94 village 1 month late, never invested in pits, never built troops, never farmed
i bought and sold ressies, made 4k pp in 1 month, 15 minutes a day
tw WAS pay to win, today it has never been more equal

DeletedUser

39e1ca12c8.png

Starting to wonder how well the actions where thought through. First of al it has been a awfully bad timing to let those players make the shift.

Smart! opped us big time 2 days before they recruited 4 of our members (including tribalnoob). This op got well defended and we only lost 3 villages in the process. whould they have done it the other way around and have their new 4 members participate in the OP the dmg they could have done would have been much bigger.

Furthermore, They do not seem to be prepared for the strike back causing tosbaqua to lose villages left and right. It also seems there is only litle help from Smart! to stop this and there is litle they can do because of distance. which in my eyes means they are just using those 4 members to provide their own members. (llama's burgler masked shaggy and samplz) more time to prepare a second op on either me, eric or aguarion which is a selfish thing to do. (correct me if i'm wrong)

I have to give reece probs for recruiting 3 active members but i have to wish him good luck keeping them alive. You have indeed provided your dying tribe with more time to reorganize and postpone ops on the northen front. However the backstabs from our tribe mates do not increase the fun in this world. Obviously this is just as much our fault (NN leadership as yours U'r good at getting into the mind of others).

However, i have the feeling that loyalty is a unknown treat for alot of the players around these days. This is my first .net world and i have not played tribalwars for a long time. Afther this world i will leave this game again since so far i have not found the fun and loyalty i hoped to find.

so far the only MVP's which have had a good and loyal relationship with where Ericault and Xasate. (aguarion is up there but haven't spoken with him that much). All the others so far have made decisions i just cannot agree with and take a big part of the fun out of this game.

Hate the game and not the players is the saying. But in this case its the otherway around.

Anyway, Best of luck to smart! defending their new recruits. I cannot see this end well for them and still do not understand why they chose to jump ship considering their position. Probs to reece for giving smart! another boost and some time which they needed badly but i doubt how effective this move will be.

Greetingzz from your sincere Cry me A River of Tears. (still wanna do this the old way and will stay loyal to the players that i played with. If you want to improve the world start with yourself :p)

DeletedUser

Screenshot_20170922-112417.png

For how long can the rank two tribe in the world shrink without falling is the next question to ask.
I believe it's save to say my previous statement of just buying time was correct.

Still not sure why those members have made this decision and why smart! Leadership was so dumb with the timing of it...

Deleted User - 4669627

i'd like to take this opportunity to point out that...

1. i have completed my review EXCEPT nn
2. nobody is asking for my review :)

the forums ARE ALIVE!

giphy (6).gif

DeletedUser120740

Shyd you old dog I am a bit disappointed.

Loved your review of vodka and smart tho

Varomnia

Yeah, I am sad we have to rely on Raz to write our own story book. I was wanting your own opinion of current events and newest leadership. I didn't want the story book to be written until we won. Sigh

kingraz

Reaction score
Yeah, I am sad we have to rely on Raz to write our own story book. I was wanting your own opinion of current events and newest leadership. I didn't want the story book to be written until we won. Sigh

We can write one post Smart shrinking to some good size. Because of the recent gameplay. Because how bad even current smart players felt post using and kicking two gigantic players. It felt like Robin hood to NN though in a different way. Collect the villages from those who don't deserve and give it back to the ones who deserve. If Smart members were really satisfied with this achievement on how it turned neutral or against them, I believe we don't have to be much smart to beat them. Let's recruit third graders to play our accounts.

Last edited:

Varomnia

Also, what happened to Smart!

These forums were crawling with them, now all of a sudden they went *poof* Please come back, it won't be much fun if this is just one sided.

Deleted User - 10017355

A number, ofc not all, of the Smart players that were posting posted with arguments, reasoning and originality the type of people who will give up on the forums when they are flooded by nonsensical arguments and mediocre gameplay. That is where they're gone, they were driven away by discussing the intricacies of the game with plebs.

Vodka Ace

Smart! made too many bad decisions, and dug themselves deep into the whole they are in. So deep that we cant hear their replies anymore.

Vodka Ace

However, i have the feeling that loyalty is a unknown treat for alot of the players around these days. This is my first .net world and i have not played tribalwars for a long time. Afther this world i will leave this game again since so far i have not found the fun and loyalty i hoped to find.

Hate the game and not the players is the saying. But in this case its the otherway around.

Greetingzz from your sincere Cry me A River of Tears. (still wanna do this the old way and will stay loyal to the players that i played with. If you want to improve the world start with yourself :p)

Wah, wah, wah... Oh cry me a river... But honestly, loyalty is a part of the game just as much as backstabbing is, and that balance makes it fun.

You see superstars on NBA teams leave all the time to join other superstars. Sinful and Graf saw they were on a team that was never going to make the playoffs and signed contracts with us :p

And I dont have two cents for the Tobasqa Max situation

ShaggyDog

Wah, wah, wah... Oh cry me a river... But honestly, loyalty is a part of the game just as much as backstabbing is, and that balance makes it fun.

You see superstars on NBA teams leave all the time to join other superstars. Sinful and Graf saw they were on a team that was never going to make the playoffs and signed contracts with us :p

And I dont have two cents for the Tobasqa Max situation

When my Smart! contract expires I'm headed to the Nets. #PayDay

DeletedUser

Afther smart! used members as a meatshield vodka went even lower to tried to copy name profile and picture of one of our members. Then send a circular mail to our members saying he "left" with the following stupid reasons.

This is exactly the reason this will be my last world of tribalwars. The community has rotten and the fair fun game of war is no longer there.

Its simply pathetic that they try to use the name of one of our members to create unrest within a tribe. Obviously i know Martin longer and know he woudn't do something like this and didn't fell for it. Yet i think its sad that tribes feel like its necessary to use those things.

8849250079.png

Btw the person who send it is http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=player&id=4791395 but i'm quite sure this is someting well thought trough and not a solo action.

Greetingz from your dissapointed Cry me A River of Tears AKA the real Jobless ( can't help all those fanboys )

Lord BillyNoMates

simple solution is vodka are getting worried they are going to loose 94

so are now resorting to the dirtiest tactics they can find

but what they dont realise is that in the future its members are gonna loose faith in a tribe that resorts to such things