Rumor has it.

DeletedUser117534

Greetings,

I thought it is about time to create few usual threads starting from one dedicated to rumors and gossip. People love to talk, often sharing secrets, diplomacy, controversies and other juicy bits. I am sure there are many interesting stories circling around at the moment, lets share some of them.

Rumor has it that The Duke of Fame has been challenged to come back to Romanian server to play against his old opponents. Apparently the hostile reception he got on .net helped him make that decision. Good luck to Puyut Crazy? in his future endeavors.

There are rumors that Fame got themselves involved in two early wars so the timing of leadership change was very unfortunate. Lets hope the new leadership has things under control otherwise the core of K45 & 55 might go through a bit of change.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Rumor has it that Sasuke tried to noble someone earlier and lost their noble

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That's a bit sad always better for an increased player pool, especially with increased activity on externals.

Already a small splinter group moving to NN.

Rumour has it Fame will be the first early world Tribe to fall.

DeletedUser119150

Rumor has it that Sasuke used the Secret Arts of PP Whoring jutsu to get 1k in 6hrs

*GranTorino

I would also like to wish puyut crazy? Goodluck in his future endeavours, though I believe he needs more than luck from what I've seen..

DeletedUser120009

Rumour has it that this is all part of Puyut's master plan to make everyone feel at ease now he has left, when really he is going to play on Sasuke's account and lead his (apparently broken) tribe from there.
And once there why would he need luck when he has vaults of pp .

DeletedUser

Rumour has it that this is all part of Puyut's master plan to make everyone feel at ease now he has left, when really he is going to play on Sasuke's account and lead his (apparently broken) tribe from there.
And once there why would he need luck when he has vaults of pp .
I will never have a male co in my account so its a rumor aswell :D

DeletedUser93439

Rumor has it sasuke spent the United States of America's GNP on PP this world.

DeletedUser103709

I would also like to wish puyut crazy? Goodluck in his future endeavours, though I believe he needs more than luck from what I've seen..
I give him no goodluck. Havent seen anyone so selfish, not logging in for days without sorting the leadership for his tribe before he leaves or gives us no warning.
He's an arse :) and thats no rumour

DeletedUser

Rumor has it the OD milestone is better to get than the 2nd village milestone anyway. ;)

DeletedUser70389

Rumor has it Obey is a terrible tribe with weak leadership?