RIP w94 Forums

DeletedUser118119

Things are happening on the world! Quick, to the forums!

tumbleweed-tumbleweed-everywhere.jpg

Not a single post in 48 hours..now I'm not one who usually dwells in the externals but I have to admit I'm disappointed.

Forgive me for making a post in the externals.. about the externals being dead.. but somebody must have something interesting to say about recent happenings!

where-are-you-gosh.jpg

wildilwh09

What is there to say? One tribe dominated so the other two merged to survive?

People backstabbed, that's a daily thing in this game it doesn't need a forum post.

Shayd got banned so his input has gone.

The game has changed into people who now only care about a personal win, and not a tribal win. It is pretty pointless, hence the lack of interest in the forum which is mainly used as a communication point between tribes.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Forum became inactive as soon as smart fall. W94 had a very active forum before that

wildilwh09

It depends what you consider active. Without being rude I disagree. All tribes, not just Smart! had people who bickered and argued without facts about 3 times a day, in my opinion that is not active.

Some NN members attempted to post War Stats daily and came up with some decent posts, but those were short lived also.

Smart have just recently fell, and I feel the forums have been dead for a lot longer.

Vodka are non existent in here, so I suppose that excludes them from the childish posts, but includes them in the forum death.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
What is there to say? One tribe dominated so the other two merged to survive?

People backstabbed, that's a daily thing in this game it doesn't need a forum post.

Shayd got banned so his input has gone.

The game has changed into people who now only care about a personal win, and not a tribal win. It is pretty pointless, hence the lack of interest in the forum which is mainly used as a communication point between tribes.

lol what did he get banned for?

wildilwh09

lol what did he get banned for?

He did a forum style, forum war declaration on Jirki88, who then accepted the war and proceeded to win the war by banning him.

Apparently, no proof here it's just what I heard. Though he said he'd tell me if I rembered to bump him which I forgot :p

Last edited:

The Pieman9 returns

Once the dust settles I'm sure people will be back at it again, world is far from over.

DeletedUser118185

Well why should you waste your time on here if you can farm? :x

The Pieman9 returns

Farming becomes a drag after a certain point but, gata make nobles somehow I guess. I like to just steal my enemy's RSS while I'm nuking their villas.

DeletedUser

agree there isn't much to say at the moment.
Most vocal tribe has died as expected.

Vodka recruited some of their members and thats pretty much it.